Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-12-2024, 12:30 PM   #1
SissyDiaper231

Default Punish me in diapers

I am a worthless Little Baby Girl Slut that disobeyed by not wearing my diaper. Please give me a punishment., This can be dares, Rules or anything else as long as it not in my limits. Anything posted in here for the next week will be done
LIKES: pic proof,Diaper, wetting, Humiliation , blackmail , denial, scat, Piss Drinking, Butt Plugs, Cum Play, Toilet Control, Public Wetting, Vibrator, Public dares, Body writing, Bondage, Pet play, exposing

Soft Limits: Long time Dares, Food,

HARD LIMITS: illegal, permanent damage, long term dares ( 2 month or more ), family,,full face,extreme pain, Videos

KIK: DiaperDare123
You can expose any photos of me but I must get proof
PM DARES

Toys
SissyDiaper231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2024, 06:45 AM   #2
BabyManu

Simple but straight to the point, you will go outside for an 1h walk wearing nothing but your cutest baby girl outfit to show everyone what a baby you are. If you are too coward to do it near your home you can go somewhere where nobody know you, otherwise if you are a good sissy you will just leave your home like that.
BabyManu is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to BabyManu for this post:
Old 03-13-2024, 09:34 PM   #3
rhl
getDare Succubus

Once you put on your diaper, toilet use is almost out of the question However I will let you chose one time a day.

Not enough, when out of the house, don't look or try to use a toilet
Old 03-14-2024, 03:24 AM   #4
LittleEmbarrassment

No, sorry i dont want to punish you, for thinking that you are a grown up kid. I prefer to help you proove it

You will spend a day outside (between 10am and 8pm) with nice activitys that also fits for a child. Visit a Zoo, watch a child movie, all the things that will make a kid happy Stay hydrated and drink atleast 500ml water each hour. Toilet ist off limits of course, aswell as taking your pants down. Have a beautiful child day We all just want you to enjoy your time 💕

However, I heard you, poor little thing, like to avoid wearing your diapers, so of course we shouldn't force you to do so today. You will not be allowed to wear a diaper for this day. Your chance to prove that you are already a grown up and dont need diapers.

You can go home if you've been away for 8 hours. Better bring a spare pair of pants with you, just in case You're not allowed to carry the spare pants around with you. For example: If you drive to the zoo in a car, your pants stay in the car. If you go to a leisure park you can also put them directly in a locker at the beginning.

Roleplays: Slut, Pet, Baby, Little, Maid, Hucow

Likes: Humiliation, disgust, semi-public, anal, nippelplay, denial, pain

Dislikes: Scat

Taboo: Cam, full public, lawless, permanent, vomit

Sorry for capital letters, where they dont belong. Writing english with german auto correction sucks!

Kik: LittleEmbarrassment
E-Mail: [email protected]
LittleEmbarrassment is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
abdl, baby, diaper, punishment, rules