Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-27-2020, 10:02 AM   #1
wingman78
Longtime User

Default Spank wingman78 - live thread open for the next couple of hours, come and join in!

It's almost becoming a tradition: once again it was decided that everyone on GetDare gets to spank and/or give me e-stim tasks. I'll be online for the next 7 hours. Last time I got close to 4000 spanks, can we "beat" that? I'll do your spanks in quick, medium-to-hard strength batches; the goal is to get my entire body bright red while not leaving too many suspicious bruises that my GF might notice tomorrow :eek

The rules:
  • With every post you can give me two sets of up to 25 spanks each. Specify the implement: leather paddle, flogger, ruler, belt, cane, hand, wooden spoon, other household items
  • Also specify the body part (anything below my neck is fair game)
  • Choose a different body part and/or implement for each of the sets to keep it interesting.
  • Alternatively, instead of one of the sets of spanks give me 2 minute of electro-torture at a painful level (I'll determine that) on my nipples, balls, cock, asshole or urethra instead of spanks; or 5 minutes and no spanks at all. My powerbox has two channels so you can choose both nipples, or a combination of others if you want.
  • You can post again as soon as I've performed your tasks, or if I have not posted anything for 15 minutes. I'll reply to your message once I've done your set of spanks/e-stim so subscribe to the thread to be notified immediately.

In addition to the spanking/electro-torture:
  • You can tell me to insert/wear something from my toys list or lingerie collection; I'll wear that for at least an hour or until someone else tells me to replace it with another item. I'm starting with a small buttplug and ball gag.
  • I will be on Omegle for at least 2 hours out of the 8 that the thread is open. I'll list my interests as "Spanking". Anyone that I see on there can watch me perform one set of spanks (if there are any), and if I don't have spanks to do they can assign me any task they want while I wait.

The following users get special treatment:
These lovely people won my prize draw and can post three instead of two sets of spanks per post.
  • Throwaway2018
  • Gold Demon
  • SimplySara
  • Dareme2020

I also have 400 "pre-assigned" spanks that were given in the poll thread; I'll do those between any given here. I'll re-post the rules and amount of spanks performed every now and then.

I'll post pics to a Kik group every now and then, scan the code below to join (even if you just want to watch instead of posting spanks in this thread).

Advertisements
Kink Talk