Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 09-25-2013, 10:09 AM   #61
marystoy
Distinguished Member

Bra, thong panties and heels. Had to get gas and pay inside.
marystoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 01:40 PM   #62
Hockey19

F 19

I wore a really short skirt that barely covered my ass and a tube top with no bra or panties and i did all my daily things. I would bend over so people could get a nice view of my pussy and people kept saying especially guys that i was really daring and that i was sexy :$ it was really nerv racking but super exciting i loved it

Likes: public nudity, high risk of getting caught, voyeurism, masturbation, risky, teases, fooling around with sisters, lots of daress about those things
Dislikes: pain, scat
Hockey19 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Hockey19 for this post:
Old 09-27-2013, 04:45 AM   #63
Outdoorcouple

Both of us have been naked a lot in public in the car and walking around.

We are a couple who love he outdoors and love to get down and dirty with each other in the open.

Loves
Outdoors, semi/hidden public, cars, woods, beach, fields, car parks, oral, sex toys, light bondage, full sex.

Hates
piss/poo, illegal, pain, others
Outdoorcouple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2013, 02:59 AM   #64
kateH

It's really weird cos like lot of people was on the beach in a bikini. spent most of days on holiday in Spain like that and it didnt feel wrong or weird at all cos everyone else was the same. got a few comments from lads like would expect but even so. Couldnt imagine ever doing that round here like on a night out or something x
Old 09-30-2013, 09:33 AM   #65
rudedarefun

I wore only one sock back when the chili peppers were popular. I went from my house about three blocks to a party and stayed there for an hour like that. Everyone else was dressed.

Limits: pain, poo, pee, illegal, public, family, friends, will not show face in pics

I lead a normal life during the day so no writing on forehead, etc. I have to be able to go back to normal before returning to home/work.

38 yo Male
rudedarefun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 10:42 AM   #66
nixnamed

I wore a long nightshirt, and nothing else, getting the mail one evening. It was dark out, but the lights were on in the room with the building's mailboxes, and the front doors are set with full-length windows.

I wouldn't dare try it in my current neighborhood. This is unfortunate, since I now have to go outside, around the building, and in the main door to get to my mail - and I imagine that would be quite fun. (I'd also have to add shoes, since people keep breaking glass bottles on the path between my door and the main one... )

Also, @tcitycity: Your wife is amazing!
nixnamed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 10:47 AM   #67
fireman
gD king

To start with you will have this end on either a Friday or a Saturday. You will start normal, each day you will wear 1 less item of cloth. Socks are 1 and shoes are 1. You will do this for 6 days. If you so choose to wear a dress on the last day it is not to be no longer than 3” below crotch. Take daily pics in a teasing pose and post then or send them to [email protected] . No face is needed. But if that is you if your profile pic you are beautiful. Have fun with this one.
Old 09-30-2013, 11:07 AM   #68
undielover

Quote:
Originally Posted by fireman View Post
To start with you will have this end on either a Friday or a Saturday. You will start normal, each day you will wear 1 less item of cloth. Socks are 1 and shoes are 1. You will do this for 6 days. If you so choose to wear a dress on the last day it is not to be no longer than 3” below crotch. Take daily pics in a teasing pose and post then or send them to [email protected] . No face is needed. But if that is you if your profile pic you are beautiful. Have fun with this one.

This isn't a dare thread. You're supposed to talk about the least amount of clothes you've worn in public.

Anyway, I once went hiking in nothing but tighty whities.

Limits: Full nude (outside anyway), masturbation, toilet, shit/piss, extreme public, illegal, and anything else that isn't in my likes

Every time I get a PM containing the word "NOW" I will take off my pants for five minutes no matter where I am.

I will do all likes dares PM'd to me.
undielover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 11:14 AM   #69
nifoc_uk

if this counts i spent a day just wearing sandals as the sand was very hot at the campsite i was staying at.... had a towel occasionally but it was a clothing optional place

The Stripping List

Likes/Limits
nifoc_uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2013, 09:25 PM   #70
tcitycity
Distinguished Member

Default latest

wife often during warm months will wear as little as possible.

Usually a scarf that when wet is see thru... this scarf can gover her boobs & pussy.... but during colder months she will often have a coat per weather but will wear litterally a very skimpy bikini, if that.

When she had to be dressed, it would be a tube dress and nothing else.
this way we still could do whatever in a booth or similar.
tcitycity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2013, 02:35 AM   #71
NYC

Nude for random dares from this site. Generally after dark but not exclusively.
NYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2014, 12:32 PM   #72
pizza

A bear suit with nothing underneath,

Or just a loose sportshort with nothing else.
pizza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 12:03 AM   #73
Bitchy_Beth

I've answered the front door wearing just a smile!!
I usually wear just a dress with no undies. Though the most revealing thing I wear occasionally is a skirt with a blouse that is semi see through. That is fun as you see guys and some ladies trying to make our if they can see my nipples. Though one day we had a summer shower and it went completely see through in a very short space of time!! That was fun.

I'm a dom bitch that loves female slaves and I can be cruel.

Limits: Watersports.

Dislikes: Permanent, Blood, condoms.
Bitchy_Beth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2022, 12:17 PM   #74
cyclist

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLiverpool View Post
I was working in a bar at the weekend and there was a customer who was wearing a very thin, very tight dress that went down to her feet. While it didn't show much skin it was so tight and thin it showed her whole body in detail. She had fake boobs and you could see the outline of her nipples in detail. There was no pantie line so she obviously had no underwear on. It was really horny thinking how that thin skin tight dress and her shoes were all she was wearing in such a public place.

So here's the truth, what's the least clothing you've worn for an extended period in public? Tell us what you wore, where you went, how it felt and did anybody say anything? Being naked doesn't count! :-)
A jacket and shoes for quite some hours walking. Although it was night, It didn't start off too late, around 9pm. The jacket just snout covered my front bits but most of my butt was exposed.

Last edited by cyclist; 04-26-2022 at 05:32 PM.
cyclist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2022, 06:02 AM   #75
sexybbw4u

Went to the movies on a Saturday night with just a long jacket on, and nothing underneath... I masturbated during the movie... It was great...
sexybbw4u is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk