Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 01-16-2020, 11:22 AM   #1
Amethystgem

Default 19F Slave Requesting Severe Torture

Hello,
I am requesting severe cunt and ass torture. I need to be punished. I will PM and post pictures and explanation of my experience.

My limits are:
No scat, no public or anything involving another person.

Last edited by Amethystgem; 01-16-2020 at 11:26 AM. Reason: Bc
Amethystgem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2020, 11:26 AM   #2
Sreeen

Put chopsticks 🥢 on your pussy lips for 15 minutes.
Sreeen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2020, 11:35 AM   #3
Amethystgem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sreeen View Post
Put chopsticks 🥢 on your pussy lips for 15 minutes.
I'm sorry but this slut doesn't have chopsticks. I am willing to accept a more severe punishment because of this.p
Amethystgem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2020, 11:37 AM   #4
Subslut024

Go buy a rope the roughest one you can find. Tie knots in it 1 foot apart for each knot. Hang the rope up like you would do a tightwalk on it but do it a little above crotch level. Then stradle it and walk from one end to the other. I want a video. Kik. TrentS024

I am here to serve.

Likes: Humiliation, public, chastity, SPH, diapers, water sports.

Limits: Scat, underage, illegal.
Subslut024 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2020, 12:22 PM   #5
Sarmatio
getDare Sweetheart

Put clothespin on clit and hit it with belt till it fell off. Repeat 10 times.
Old 01-16-2020, 12:34 PM   #6
Bobcat
getDare Succubus

take a wooden spoon in one hand then other hand spread your pussy lips apart and then spank your clit 100 times
Bobcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2020, 12:36 PM   #7
Master_of_humiliate
getDare Devil

go naked put a clamp on each nipple 3 on each pussy lip and one on your clit.
write worthless slut on your belly.
go in front of a mirror thar you can see you fully naked
make 100 humping jacks.
after each one say out loud "I am a worthless denial slut who not earn an orgasm"
after each 10 humping jacks remove the clamps and spank your pussy nipples and clit 15 times with a wooden spoon.
then remove the clamps and switch it on clit and nipples at 90 degrees.
after each 25 humping jacks go on the ground spread your legs that you can see your pussy in the mirror and egde 1 time. lick your fingers clean after the edge.

Kik: DenMa5
Master_of_humiliate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2020, 01:51 AM   #8
cgp1090870
Distinguished Member

Whip your pussy with a belt 100 times as hard as you can. Once done using a clean toilet brush with toothpaste as lube, fuck your pussy with the bristle end for 15 min as fast and deep as you can. Before you can take it out at the end of the 15 min you have to twist it 25 full rotations inside your pussy. Then before bed put it back in your pussy and sleep with it in. Report with pics if your really doing that would be awesome

Last edited by cgp1090870; 01-19-2020 at 09:19 PM.
cgp1090870 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2020, 05:31 AM   #9
cgp1090870
Distinguished Member

Take some hot sauce and apply it to your pussy. Then using a toothbrush scrub between your labia and clit hood really hard. Then scrub your clit for 5 min hard and fast. Once done snap your clit with a rubber band 100 times and belt your pussy 100 times. Do all this with your nipples bound by rubber bands and once done with everything spank each nipple 50 times with the bristle side of a hairbrush before taking the rubber bands off your nipples
cgp1090870 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2020, 08:37 AM   #10
MasterMichaelNY
Account Banned

Hmm,,,,,,,,
In the bathroom, lets make the mood for pain.
The timer is going to be the song in my signature, you need to play it 5 times in a row.
Get some candles and bring them into the bathroom, and do the punishment by candlelight.
Put some hot sauce on your asshole for start.
Then on the edge of the bathtub, put one foot in, and the other out, and then sit on the edge, now lift your legs so all the pressure is on your pussy, and lean forward slightly.

Again the time is 5 songs in a row.

Kik, MasterMichaelNY
Email, [email protected]
MasterMichaelNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2020, 08:44 AM   #11
your_sub_james

Put an ice cube in your ass.
Wait 1 minute.
Put an ice cube in your pussy.
Wait 2 minutes.
Repeat the whole process 3 times.
Message me via Kik (your_sub_james) or pm and send me pics or even better videos of your punishment.

My likes include pain (not great at cbt but hoping to improve), nipples, anal, rules, bondage, hidden public, orgasm control, ice, candle wax, ...

My limits are scat, sounding, permanent damage, full public, cum eating, face, family, friends, blackmail, crossdressing, messy, findom

I’m open to try out stuff that’s new to me but I might add it to my limits afterwards.

Kik: your_sub_james
your_sub_james is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2020, 05:03 PM   #12
Marshall_235

Your task is to do a wall sit http://blog.anytimefitness.com/how-t...-sit-boost-it/ for as long as you can but with the following stipulations.

You should strip naked and write SLUT on your forehead so you can read it in a mirror to be positioned in front of you. Insert a large butt plug lubed with hot sauce and vibrator in on max power and clamp your nipples. Whilst doing the wall sit you should have a taut piece of string or rope, attaching your nipple clamps to the top of a door frame and uncooked rice under your feet.

You are to maintain the wall sit until your legs give out and you drop to the floor. No standing is allowed. If you fail to make it to 2 minutes you must repeat the task. If you fail 4 more times you are to complete both punishments below.

If you drop after 2 minutes you should put nipple clamps on and connect them with a piece of string running round the back of your neck too short for your boobs to rest naturally. Take an ice cold shower and edge 5 times whilst you are in there before completely shaving or waxing your pussy and ass. You should then apply hot sauce to the newly shaven areas and leave for 20 minutes. Then wash off the hot sauce with ice cold water, before slapping your pussy 50 times.

If you make it to 10 minutes you should rub toothpaste on your nipples and course salt into the rough side of a thin pan scourer. You should then soak the sponge part of the scourer in hot sauce and put on some panties with the rough side of the scourer pressed against your pussy. Complete 50 squats or step ups like this, snapping a rubber band on each of your nipples after each 10 squats.

N.B If you don't have nipple clamps then secure 2 pencils round your nipples tied together with elastic bands. https://www.kinkytesters.com/2012/08...nipple-clamps/
Marshall_235 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
ass anal fuck torture, cunt punishment, cunt stretching, torture, torture me