Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 01-11-2020, 01:41 PM   #1
Komalk

Default Punish this whore this weekend

Hello Doms,

I am home alone this weekend and looking to have some painful pleasure.
I like getting whipped , humiliated, pain and looking for ways to cause me pain. I want you to send me punishment ideas which should ofcourse be painful and humiliating.
I don't have sex toys just the normal household stuffs which can be used for kinks like belts, rulers, brushes, cloth pegs, ice and other stuff you can think of.
I am also open for being your slutty bdsm sub.

Note: I am not a beginner so please consider my level of pain
Komalk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2020, 01:48 PM   #2
Rd2506
getDare Sweetheart

Hi.. komal..
Njoy.. some clips.. on nipples... your first pain
BDSM Test
Limit: scat, pee, blood, permeant, social Sucide, public
Likes: Body writings, Humiliations, edging, JOI voyeurism, orgasm control, strip game and Exploring, bit of Pain,
Dislikes : messy ..
Rd2506 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2020, 02:45 PM   #3
CaffeineColin

Try something hot and cold: but 6 ice cubes in your ass and 6 in your pussy. Now drip wax on your tits and stomach until the ice melts. Beat the wax off with a hairbrush for 3 minutes. After that use the bristles of the brush to scrape off any remaining wax.

Have fun,
-Colin
CaffeineColin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2020, 02:27 PM   #4
Haunted
getDare Sweetheart

Default Punishment Idea

Since you're not a beginner:

Try to make an honest and thorough estimate of your sex life. Come up with a close enough number to 1 - all the times you had vaginal sex in your life and 2 - all the times you had anal sex in your life.

Now, with a wooden spoon (added bonus if you cover it with sandpaper) beat the shit of your pussy. One wack for every time you had vaginal sex (put strength in your blows).

At the same time you'll grab every pencil in the house and buy some more if needed. You'll insert one pencil up your ass for every time you had anal sex in your life.

It'll go like this: One wack, one pencil, one wack, one pencil. When done, grab the largest cucumber you can find (coat it with hot sauce if you dare) and fuck yourself to orgasm. Only then, you can take off the pencils.

Report back to me.

This one was gloriously performed by Miss Public: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=371788
Haunted is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
humiliation, pain, punishment, slave, torture