Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 01-08-2020, 05:10 PM   #1
Dirtylittlenewslut

Default Punish all of this dirty slut

Please punish and torture my pussy, tits and ass make me pay for being a dirty slut

Like: nipple/pussy/ass torture, spanking, extreme pain

Limits: no pee/scat, blood,permanent, photos, public

I have; dildos, vibrators, magic wands, nipple clamps with chain, nipple/pussy suckers, butt plugs, anal beads, household items, mixed spices, hot sauce, toothpaste, tiger balm, ginger root/powder, rope, tape and can buy things for certain punishments.
Dirtylittlenewslut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2020, 05:41 PM   #2
batfinch
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

I see no reason why dirty sluts should sit on toilet seats
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=86665

PM Dares
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=83544

I am male
batfinch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2020, 05:46 PM   #3
Dirtylittlenewslut

Quote:
Originally Posted by batfinch View Post
I see no reason why dirty sluts should sit on toilet seats
Ok I wont use the toilet seat thank you
Old 01-08-2020, 05:51 PM   #4
Beersandwhores

A dirty slut should punish their clit and ass hole by rubbing a ginger root on clit and then putting it in your ass for 1 minute
Beersandwhores is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2020, 05:59 PM   #5
Dirtylittlenewslut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beersandwhores View Post
A dirty slut should punish their clit and ass hole by rubbing a ginger root on clit and then putting it in your ass for 1 minute
Ok thank you I will do this tomorrow and report back
Old 01-08-2020, 06:11 PM   #6
centurion01
getDare Addict

Scrub your clit and cunt with a dish scrubber until your eyes are watering for 5 minutes.

Likes - Dislikes - Limits - Toys

Kik - Centurion03

Pm Dares -
PM Dares
centurion01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2020, 09:12 PM   #7
MasterMichaelNY
Account Banned

Put hot sauce on your asshole, then when the pain wears off, get a belt to your wet pussy and hit it until you cry.

Also make sure you have everything ready for your sub drop, your going to hit it hard.

Kik, MasterMichaelNY
Email, [email protected]
MasterMichaelNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2020, 02:24 PM   #8
Dirtylittlenewslut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beersandwhores View Post
I done this tonight and I did burn a bit for a few minutes thank you
Old 01-09-2020, 02:48 PM   #9
Crionex

Start off with rubbing tooth paste over and around your pussy and ass. With everry third rub add more tooth paste and go in between your pussy lips. Do this for 1/4 of the tooth paste.
Massage your nipples with toothpaste on your fingers until really cold and sensitive.

Suck your nipples with nipple suckers, and then get on all 4s. Play with your butt plugs and get to the biggest one you have. You have 5 min to get each and every one you own in and out and the biggest one in.

Now insert a vibrator of your choice in your pussy on n medium speed. Tape your pussy shut so it doesnt fall out.

Remove the nipple suckers and replace it with nipple clamps IMEDIATELY and hold your tits up by holding the chain in your mouth.

Now hold your magic wand on full speed against your pussy untill you have reached 20 orgasms, no breaks allowed nor are you allowed to take the wand off.
If you dont trust yourself and you can (it will be prefered) bound the wand with rope on one leg in a way that no matter how you move it will pressure your pussy.

Enjoy!
Crionex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2020, 10:55 AM   #10
Dirtylittlenewslut

Quote:
Originally Posted by centurion01 View Post
Scrub your clit and cunt with a dish scrubber until your eyes are watering for 5 minutes.
Thank you for this punishment I done it yesterday and my cunt was red raw and swollen and burning
Old 01-10-2020, 10:56 AM   #11
Dirtylittlenewslut

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterMichaelNY View Post
Put hot sauce on your asshole, then when the pain wears off, get a belt to your wet pussy and hit it until you cry.

Also make sure you have everything ready for your sub drop, your going to hit it hard.
Going to do this tonight thank you
Old 01-10-2020, 10:56 AM   #12
Dirtylittlenewslut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crionex View Post
Start off with rubbing tooth paste over and around your pussy and ass. With everry third rub add more tooth paste and go in between your pussy lips. Do this for 1/4 of the tooth paste.
Massage your nipples with toothpaste on your fingers until really cold and sensitive.

Suck your nipples with nipple suckers, and then get on all 4s. Play with your butt plugs and get to the biggest one you have. You have 5 min to get each and every one you own in and out and the biggest one in.

Now insert a vibrator of your choice in your pussy on n medium speed. Tape your pussy shut so it doesnt fall out.

Remove the nipple suckers and replace it with nipple clamps IMEDIATELY and hold your tits up by holding the chain in your mouth.

Now hold your magic wand on full speed against your pussy untill you have reached 20 orgasms, no breaks allowed nor are you allowed to take the wand off.
If you dont trust yourself and you can (it will be prefered) bound the wand with rope on one leg in a way that no matter how you move it will pressure your pussy.

Enjoy!
This sounds like a good punishment will try and do it later or tomorrow morning thank you
Old 01-10-2020, 04:09 PM   #13
Dirtylittlenewslut

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterMichaelNY View Post

I put a lot of hot sauce on my ass and it burned alot as soon as it went on, I got my belt and hit it as hard as I could until I was sobbing with the pain - my pussy is swollen,red and bruised around it. Thank you for my punishment.
Old 01-10-2020, 04:58 PM   #14
BigPhil
getDare Sweetheart

OK dirty slut give this one a go. Firstly strip naked, dirty sluts don’t deserve clothes. Next pinch, pull and twist your nipples until they are both nice and hard. Now, apply a good amount of toothpaste to each of your nipples making sure to rub it in, before attaching you nipple clamps with chain. Put the chain in your mouth so that you are pulling on your own nipples. Once that is done get you butt plug and use hot sauce as lube to fully insert it into your ass.

Now that is all done you are going to spank your pussy 100 times hard with your hair brush. You may stop as often as you want but the first ten strokes after you restart don’t count to the total.

Once all the spanks have been completed, cool your pussy down by rubbing in some cool, refreshing toothpaste.

You’ll now completed the task and may remove the butt plug and nipple clamps.

Hope you enjoyed it. Let me know if you have any questions or modifications are needed.
BigPhil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2020, 05:36 AM   #15
Dirtylittlenewslut

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigPhil View Post
OK dirty slut give this one a go. Firstly strip naked, dirty sluts don’t deserve clothes. Next pinch, pull and twist your nipples until they are both nice and hard. Now, apply a good amount of toothpaste to each of your nipples making sure to rub it in, before attaching you nipple clamps with chain. Put the chain in your mouth so that you are pulling on your own nipples. Once that is done get you butt plug and use hot sauce as lube to fully insert it into your ass.

Now that is all done you are going to spank your pussy 100 times hard with your hair brush. You may stop as often as you want but the first ten strokes after you restart don’t count to the total.

Once all the spanks have been completed, cool your pussy down by rubbing in some cool, refreshing toothpaste.

You’ll now completed the task and may remove the butt plug and nipple clamps.

Hope you enjoyed it. Let me know if you have any questions or modifications are needed.
Thank you I will do this tonight and report back thanks

Advertisements
Kink Talk