Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 01-03-2020, 04:58 PM   #1
Punishme5555

Default My Horny pussy and tits need some punishing badlyyy

Please help me learn a lesson for this new year. I'm supposed to be working out and then stretching but instead I'm laying in bed. My pussy is very hornyyyy and my nipples are hard. Please punish me so that I will never want to procrastinate working out again. Brownie points challenge if you can make me hate chocolate. Ex. Torture me while I smell or eat chocolate to disassociate it or punish me so I never want to think of not working out. Please help my dripping wet pussy learn a lesson!! If you like after our session I will dedicate a blog page thanking you and describing what happened.

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...64#post3820164
Punishme5555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2020, 11:00 PM   #2
MasterMichaelNY
Account Banned

Wow we got a reporter. Marking this post for later to give you a punishment later on.

But first girl, I noticed in your back posts, all your punishments has to do with procrastinating, why do you think your doing it?

Would a set of painful rules come in handy once you feel the lazness setting in.

Kik, MasterMichaelNY
Email, [email protected]
MasterMichaelNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2020, 10:25 AM   #3
Max1328
Account Banned

The first thing comes in my mind is hypnosis, but that needs more than one post of me.

So I have another idea. Buy a lot of chocolat and eat it. You may asked yourself how this would help you. There is a limit of eating chocolat. Eat over this limit, so it's no pleasure anymore. When you overstuffed with chocolat stuff your pussy with a highliter, no panties allowed. Go to the garbage bin or the place where you deposit all the disgusting waste. Lean over it and take a deep breath trough your nose. Stay there until you have gagged 4 times. If the highliter is pushed out by your gagging you have to count from the beginning.

Everytime you have the urge to eat chocolat again, stuff your pussy, go to the garbage bin and breath. This way your brain combines the smell with chocolat.

Safty tipp: when you do this dare don't eat something like eggs, bananas, rice or something that makes your intestine stuffed. Drink a lot of water before you eat so much chocolat. Have some laxative at home, just in case.

Likes: (total) power exchange, anal and pussy stretching, intelligence, trust, orgasm control, denial, bondage, petplay, inflict moderate pain, read detailed reports, to break a brats resistance

Dislikes: Ageplay (a middle is ok), Diaper, Subs who only respond with "Yes Sir"

Limits: non consensual, real blackmail, scat, full public, cutting, blood, family, kids

kik: _Max_Dom
Telegram: MaxPower1328
Wire: max1458

https://bdsmtest.org/r/3840602
Max1328 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2020, 02:11 AM   #4
batfinch
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Right buy some diabetic chocolate

For the next 3 days you are not going to sit on the toilet seat but after eating the chocolate at 3 bars a day you will not want to eat chocolate any more
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=86665

PM Dares
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=83544

I am male
batfinch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2020, 02:35 AM   #5
MasterMichaelNY
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by batfinch View Post
Right buy some diabetic chocolate

For the next 3 days you are not going to sit on the toilet seat but after eating the chocolate at 3 bars a day you will not want to eat chocolate any more
Oh my God. That's both sick and funny at the same time. Hats off to you dear Sir, now that's a punishment

I'm going to hold off on my punishment, until I read the report on this one.

Kik, MasterMichaelNY
Email, [email protected]

Last edited by MasterMichaelNY; 01-05-2020 at 06:07 AM.
MasterMichaelNY is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk