Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 03-25-2021, 11:39 AM   #61
socklover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beginnersh View Post
You will be a cute/sexy bunny!

Costume
Thighs

I want you to put the costume on and then tie your ankles tightly together. You can only hop around like a buny during this dare Also draw some whiskers on your face with a marker.

Beyond being known for hopping, bunnies/rabbits are also known for producing lots of babies by having lots of sex. So I will give you a choice:

You can either pull aside the bottom of the costume and bounce on a dildo for 5 minutes. Alternatively you can hop around your house like a bunny, and suck on the dildo for 5 minutes per room in your house, hopping from room to room inbetween.

Whatever you choose, you will end this with a short photoshoot. Give me 5 cute pictures of you in the bunny suit!
I recieved the items a couple days ago and was finally able to complete this dare. Lucky for me the outfit fit really well and I had fun doing this. After I got dressed I cuffed my legs together and started hopping. It wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. I decided to suck on the dildo in each room since my apartment isn't that big. All in all I had lots of fun and also felt humiliated. I look forward to joining the thread again.

Looking for a master in Florida.

Likes/limits and such
My Rules
PM Dares
Toys for my slutty clit~

Screenclaim: sockloverpet
Kik: sissysock

BDSM Test
socklover is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to socklover for this post:
Old 03-25-2021, 11:42 AM   #62
socklover

Since I was able to complete the first dare I get to join again! Thank you to beginnersh for coming up with such a cool dare idea!

Theme: cute/humiliating/sexy/fun
Clothing gender: either
Want an additional dare: yes
Budget: $75
Store/website: preferably Amazon but anywhere that fits the budget
Items: costume/ surprise me
Sizes: height: 6’1”, waist 34
Any other notes:

Looking for a master in Florida.

Likes/limits and such
My Rules
PM Dares
Toys for my slutty clit~

Screenclaim: sockloverpet
Kik: sissysock

BDSM Test
socklover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2021, 02:37 PM   #63
Beginnersh

Thanks for that report! I've been busy and had a bit of writer's block over the last couple of days, but I'm hoping to resume handing out dares soon!

Likes, dislikes, limits
Clothes & accessories
Beginnersh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2021, 02:51 PM   #64
StonerDude

Smile

Looks fun, hope you are able to beat the writes block, I know how that goes.

Theme: abd, sissy or animal play
Clothing gender: whichever
Want additional dare: if you are able to, if not than no problem
Budget: $125
store/website: I prefer Amazon, just because of the quick shipping and it's a trusted website, but don't really care
Items: costume and accessories
Sizes 6ft. 48waist
Any other notes: nope

If you notice a spelling error feel free to send me a punishment
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=88606
The link are my Likes/Dislikes/Limits: UPDATED 06/16/23
Mm/Dd/yy
== Results from bdsmtest.org ==
100% Boy/Girl
98% Pet
97% Ageplayer
95% Degradee
85% Primal (Prey)
84% Slave
82% Non-monogamist
74% Switch
73% Voyeur
72% Masochist
StonerDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2021, 03:18 AM   #65
onedip

Everything arrived and I had a chance to complete the dare last night! - lots of fun.

I put the outfit you chose on which felt extremely skimpy and revealing. I was already drooling through the ballgag after about 2 minutes :]

I wore ankle cuffs (padlocked) and fixed them to a makeshift spreader so they were about 1m apart and handcuffed my hands behind my back.

I used the chastikey app as the release method - set to a random time between 1-2 hours.

soooo - i didnt pee! - I was just about able to hold it but it made for a very uncomfortable hour and a quarter! and i drooled all over myself (love that gag btw - the connected silicone side bits make it very comfortable!).

overall the experience was extrememly hot and frustrating - thanks :] :] - might post again

Likes: messy, food, self bondage, locked in clothes, feminization, anal, chastity, diaper, hypno

Dislikes/punishments: Gross, pee holding, denial, semi-public

Limits: public, social suicide, extreme pain, illegal

Toys ;]
onedip is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to onedip for this post:
Old 03-26-2021, 02:40 PM   #66
LucInBlack

Theme: slutty/sexy/humilliating
Crossdressing: yes
Additional dare: yes, as long as there aren't any additional toys to buy
Budget: 100$
Items: Surprise me
Size: Height: 5'7 Waist: Don't really know but fairly small
LucInBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2021, 03:14 PM   #67
sissyBrittx

Theme: sexy/humiliating
Clothing gender: female
Want an additional dare: sure if you want
Budget:125$
Store/website:amazon
Items: uhhh dress or cute lingerie or skirt and top, up to you include shoes if you can
Sizes: Medium
Any other notes: have fun with it, ill send pics when i get it

Im looking to be trained and locked in chastity, if interested message me on kik or send a pm <3

Likes:chastity, crossdressing, humiliation, anal, orgasm denial, ruined orgasms, grinding/humping pillows, hypnos, parental controls, bedtimes, want to be forced into diapers

Limits: pee, blood, scat, findom,illegal,animals, messy
sissyBrittx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2021, 03:17 PM   #68
Beginnersh

Quote:
Originally Posted by todapie View Post
Theme: slutty or surprise
Budget: 150-200
Store/website: Amazon or Shien
Items: Full outfit or costume
Sizes: plus size xl -xxl probably
Shoe Size: Men's 12W or 13
You will be a 'cop'. I ended up enjoying this idea and may have gone a bit overboard with the assesories

Costume
Heels
Pantyhose
Bra and panties
Lipstick
Wig
Inflatable buttplug

Get all dressed up and apply the lipstick. Don't put in the buttplug yet. You get to do this (pretty simple) police entrance exam. Start a timer once you start the quiz. Every time you get a question wrong, perform the next task on this list:

1) Put in the buttplug and pump it 3 times.
2) Spank your ass 10 times per cheek
3) Give the plug 4 more pumps
4) Send me a picture of you from the front (no face needed), either via pm or on kik
5) Give the plug 5 more pumps
6) Send me a picture of you bent over
7) Give the plug 5 more pumps
8) Send me 2 more pictures in poses of your choice
9) Give the plug 4 more pumps
10) Send me a video of you performing a sexy dance in the costume
11+) Mistakes beyond this point simply mean 2 more pumps of the plug and an additional picture.

Once the quiz is done, and you have performed the punishments, take a look at your time. Every minute that you took means 30 minutes in this outfit, and with the current plug state. You can choose to reduce this time by 1 hour, up to a maximum of half your original time. Each hour you remove, means you need to do 1 additional task on the failure list.

Have fun! And as always, make sure to post a report in this thread, or send it to me. And let me know if you can't do something, we can work stuff out.

Likes, dislikes, limits
Clothes & accessories
Old 03-26-2021, 03:25 PM   #69
FemboiLexi
getDare Sweetheart

Theme: Surprise
Clothing gender: Female
Store/website: you pick
Items: What ever you pick
Sizes: UK Medium, Shoe size uk 8.5
Any other notes: If you could get a toy in the budget it’d be appreciated

Thank you for a cool dare idea too!!

27/Femboi/Sissy/Caged Clitty/UK
Likes & Dislikes Rules PM Dares
Caged Since 2/12/23 until ?

Hey, I'm
LOCKED LEXI and I need a face full of cum!
Always up for pics of me dressed being exposed! Message me to get pics to post!
Add to my caged time!!
Discord: .nekoboi Kik:FemboiLexxxi
FemboiLexi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2021, 07:41 AM   #70
Beginnersh

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakebi View Post
Theme: Cute clothes to wear to the gym
Clothing gender: either
Budget: $150
Store/website: amazon, academy, eBay, Macys, etc.
Items: outfit for working out (weights, treadmill, etc.); outfit for swimming
Sizes: 34" waist, just under 6ft
Any other notes:
I had some trouble since you don't have any likes listed, but I tried anyway. Love the idea though. I've picked an outfit that you could maybe pass of as unisex if you try really hard, but it might still raise some eyebrows I hope that is ok.

Shirt
Leggings
Briefs

For your dare:
For the upcoming month, whenever you workout, you will also spend some time on a workout for your butt. So squats, bridges etc.
Before you start with this, take 2 before pics of your butt: 1 in the leggings and 1 in the briefs. Then, after the month, take another 2 pics and check if there is any visible progress yet. If it's within your limits, share those pics with me

Likes, dislikes, limits
Clothes & accessories
Old 03-28-2021, 12:43 PM   #71
Beginnersh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slave_boy68 View Post
Theme: surprise
Budget: 100
Store/website: surprise
Items: surprise
Sizes: 16
All of a sudden some weird idea came to me, so I guess you're getting the surprise

Costume

I expect that you already have some simple heels, if not, contact me (either on pm or kik) and I'll pick some for you. If you want you can add a wig aswell, but I'll leave that choice to you.

Anyway, you will be baking! Find a recipe for something that needs to go in the oven, for example a pie, or maybe some cookies if you want something a bit simpler. Make sure you have all the ingredients and privacy to get dressed up. Before you do anything get in costume and heels. Then roll a dice to decide how the preparation will go:

1) While preparing the meal, fuck your ass with a finger for 30 seconds every 5 minutes.
2) Spank each ass cheek d6 times after each step of the recipe
3) Edge once before starting, once when halfway through and once at the end of preparing the meal
4) Spank each ass cheek d16 times after each step of the recipe
5) Edge once after each step of the recipe. If you fail and cum by accident at any point, cum all over the meal, and continue the process
6) Tie your wrists together, leaving 30 cm slack between them

Then 'simply' follow the recipe and prepare your pie/cake/cookies for baking. Once your item is in the oven, you can choose on how to spend the waiting time:

1) Sit in the corner on your knees the whole time
2) Suck on a dildo for half of the time, you are free for the rest of the time until the baking is done
3) Do a short photoshoot. Take 5 pictures of you in the costume, in cute poses and send them to me via pm or kik. You are free to do what you want the rest of the baking time.

Whatever you choose, once the baking is done, take it out of the oven and finish up any remaining steps, once again following the rules you rolled before. Once done, I want you to send me a picture of the result! I'll judge if you did well enough to succeed the dare, or if you deserve a punishment. In any case, make sure to also let me know how it tasted

Have fun! And as always, let me know if something isn't doable and needs adjustments.

Likes, dislikes, limits
Clothes & accessories
Old 03-28-2021, 02:02 PM   #72
Beginnersh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djabb24 View Post
Theme: Fetish, slutty, sexy
Budget: $150-$200
Store/website: Amazon, Aliexpress, and/or ebay
Items: Full outfit
Sizes: L
Any other notes: Shoe size 11.5 women’s
I have a great idea for your outfit and dare

Dress
Mask
Collar
Handcuffs

So, here is what we will do: You are going to bet on something. Could be a team winning some kind of (e)sports game, or anything else you can think of. I will also bet on two other things something else (probably (e)sports games). The outcomes of these three events will decide what will happen in your dare. We will discuss these bets via pm or kik.

First, let me describe the basics of the dare to you: You will put on your dress, mask and the posture collar. Next, you will bind yourself, making sure there is some kind of timed release. Ideally you would use some kind of timed lock (I have heard from a certain participant of this dare that chastikey works well for this), but a key in ice will work aswell. Regardless of what happens with the bets, you are never allowed to sit down during any of this. Now this bondage can either be as simple as that, or become quite a bit tougher depending on how well the bets go.

- You won all 3 bets: looks like you got very lucky! You only have to cuff your hands behind your back for 10 minutes! You also get to give me a dare if you want!

- You won 2 of the bets: Still fairly lucky. Put in your smallest plug and ball gag. Then lock your hands behind your back for 20 minutes.

- You won only 1 bet: I would say you're unlucky, but both bets chosen by me were probably not in your favor . Put in the middle sized one of your plugs. Also put on your ball gag for the first 20 minutes. Take the chain between the handcuffs through the ring on your posture collar. Lock your hands there for 40 minutes. Lastly put on your ballet boots and lock them for 40 minutes aswell. You will have to walk 15 times from one end of your house to the other during the 40 minutes. If you live in an appartment, make that 30. Any 'lap' you miss means an additional 5 minutes in bondage. Remember: no sitting down is allowed at all.

- You won none of the bets: This does mean that you were quite unlucky. Put in the largest of your plugs. Put on the lockable penis gag and lock it for 15 minutes. You can remove it once that time is up, but after a 15 minute break, it goes back in for another 15 minutes. Take the chain between the handcuffs through the ring on your posture collar. Lock your hands there for 60 minutes. Lastly put on your ballet boots and lock them for 60 minutes aswell. You will have to walk 30 times from one end of your house to the other during the 60 minutes. If you live in an appartment, make that 60. Any 'lap' you miss means an additional 5 minutes in bondage. Remember: no sitting down is allowed at all.

Likes, dislikes, limits
Clothes & accessories
Old 03-29-2021, 04:37 AM   #73
onedip

-I couldn't resist going in for another round - happy to report back when done -- -thanks

Theme: humiliating, costume
Budget: £200
Store/website: Amazon, Aliexpress, and/or ebay
Items: Full outfit, incl wig/shoes plz
Sizes: sm/m
Any other notes: go where your inspiration takes you - but i would love a messy/gross dare to go with it :]

Likes: messy, food, self bondage, locked in clothes, feminization, anal, chastity, diaper, hypno

Dislikes/punishments: Gross, pee holding, denial, semi-public

Limits: public, social suicide, extreme pain, illegal

Toys ;]
onedip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2021, 08:59 AM   #74
ccp

Thanks, This is so great that you are doing this

Theme: sexy, risky, minimal
Clothing gender: femal
Budget:£30
Store/website:anywhere at all (nowhere open until 12th April UK)
Items: anything risky and revealing
Sizes: UK10-12
Any other notes: I love being seen and laughed at for being crossdressed in public

Likes - Public Crossdressing Humiliation - Being Laughed at in public, Bikini's, Lingerie, Hotpants, Swimwear, Lingerie, Minidresses - I love most things risky and fun to be honest

I wear panties under my male clothes everyday! message me anytime to see!

KIK is Josub1

I also have an amazing humiliating pair of E cup silicone fake boobs!

Limits - Family / Some friends
ccp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2021, 02:36 AM   #75
SexyJade

Default Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beginnersh View Post
It turned out to be quite hard to find something that I liked. Had to look up good online stores in Australia. I think I ended up with something that I sort of like

Dress

Summer is coming to an end on the upside down part of the world But I hope this still fits. I will keep your dare simple. I hope you have some panties that match this dress. I want you to wear them for most of the day, under your male clothes. Make sure to go outside for some activities. Once you get home near the end of the day, get out of your male clothes and put on the dress. Edge once and bend over some furniture. Give yourself d6 * 5 spanks on each ass cheek with something like a wooden spoon. Then edge again. Now stay in this dress for at least d6 * 15 more minutes, no cumming whatsoever. Once that time is up, you are free to relieve yourself and get out of the dress

I hope this is not too extreme

My Report Thnakyou Beginnersh the dress arrived yesterday i must say you have a very good taste dress is amazing so i decided on the red pair of panties you choose for me to wear was exciting to be wearing them undermale clothes got into the dress before the day had started to take the pictures making sure to edge once before i took it back off ended up doing somethings around the house for the day and going for a drive i wasen't able to put the dress back on untill it was dark so wasen't able to go outside in the dress but i made the video of me spanking myself i rolled a 1 so only 5 spanks but gave my self an extra one for putting dress on early then i rolled a 6 for time to spend in dress so i egded once again and now spending the next 1hr 30 in the dress thankyou for the dare it wasen't too extreme looking forward if i get another chance PS. i brought the wig just for this dare because i liked it in an option you gave someone else

Likes: X-Dressing, spanking, roleplay, diapers, hidden public

Limits: illegal, permanent, family/friends, vomit, scat, ice, toothpaste, much pain, messy, public

Albums:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/album.php?albumid=16163
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/album.php?albumid=10976

Last edited by SexyJade; 03-30-2021 at 03:02 AM.
SexyJade is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to SexyJade for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk