Likes: edging, orgasm control, denial, spanking, ddlg, hypnosis

Dislikes: throat fucking, pee play/holding, anal

Limits: family/friends, scat, permanent and illegal
Tills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2021, 10:32 AM   #77
Beginnersh

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexyJade View Post
My Report Thnakyou Beginnersh the dress arrived yesterday i must say you have a very good taste dress is amazing so i decided on the red pair of panties you choose for me to wear was exciting to be wearing them undermale clothes got into the dress before the day had started to take the pictures making sure to edge once before i took it back off ended up doing somethings around the house for the day and going for a drive i wasen't able to put the dress back on untill it was dark so wasen't able to go outside in the dress but i made the video of me spanking myself i rolled a 1 so only 5 spanks but gave my self an extra one for putting dress on early then i rolled a 6 for time to spend in dress so i egded once again and now spending the next 1hr 30 in the dress thankyou for the dare it wasen't too extreme looking forward if i get another chance PS. i brought the wig just for this dare because i liked it in an option you gave someone else
Well done! I think the extra spanks will suffice for now for putting on the dress early. As a general note for anyone else: if you want to add a wig or makeup to some outfits even though I didn't pick any, you are always welcome to do so

Oh and at the rate this thread is going I will probably never catch up with you guys

Likes, dislikes, limits
Clothes & accessories

Last edited by Beginnersh; 03-30-2021 at 11:18 AM.
Beginnersh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2021, 11:01 AM   #78
Beginnersh

Quote:
Originally Posted by libra10 View Post
Theme:I either would like to be cute or hot lol
Clothing gender: male but if you find a cute croptop or something I don't really care
Want an additional dare: I don't care either way but probably not
Budget: 50-100 idk try to keep it on the lower end if you can, if you can't tho that's fine
Store/website: anything works
Items: anything I could wear in public, so not a onesie or costume
Sizes: shoe-13 shirt size-L pants-30x34 if you need any other sizes pm me
Any other notes: I want to be able to wear this in public. I would also like to point out im 6'2" and skinny as hell
A nice change of pace among the other requests I hope some of the sizes work for this one, apparently it runs small, so I would check the measurements. I had a hard time finding some extra long stuff, so just went with somethign normal in the end, hope that's ok.

Shirt

Let me know if the size does not work for you, I can try to find something else. Feel free to do with this whatever you want, but I dare you to wear it in public for at least d6 hours

Likes, dislikes, limits
Clothes & accessories
Old 03-30-2021, 11:52 AM   #79
Alexk

Theme: sexy/humiliating jock boy clothes
Clothing gender: male
Want an additional dare: yes
Budget: 200
Store/website: preferably Amazon, target or walmart but eBay is also an option or if you find something that really works on a site I didn't list I'll give it a go
Items: whatever you think a boy should wear when working out at home. Toys are also welcome if you feel it adds to the theme
Sizes: (Can help me to find something in a suitable size) 34-36 waist. Large for shirts if you need any other sizes feel free to message me
Any other notes: love edging, rubber, petplay, hypnosis, underwear
Alexk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2021, 03:46 AM   #80
AuroraCD

Theme: slutty, sexy, humiliating, fetish. almost anything works for me!
Clothing gender: female
Budget: ~$500
Store/website: amazon
Items: a full outfit or costume would be nice!
Sizes: plus size 1XL
Any other notes: i love this idea! thank you

Likes: bdsm, forced fem, crossdressing, sissy, chastity, sph, humiliation, tease and denial,

Limits: pee/scat, personal id info, pics with face

Kik: SubRory
AuroraCD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2021, 03:56 AM   #81
Silly bitch
getDare Devil

Theme: Silly and Embarrassing
Want an additional dare: yes please
Budget:£250
Store/website:any
Items: costume
Sizes: uk 8 bra size 32 d
Any other notes: go as funny and ridiculous as you like

I love sniffing people's dirty socks

Add me on kik bectheclown

Post Splat in my visitor message and I'll take a pie to the face! I love receiving gooey pies!
Silly bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2021, 10:30 AM   #82
hail

Theme: slutty, sexy, humiliating, cute
Budget: £20
Store/website: Amazon/Ann Summers
Items: Panties, bra, skirt, swimwear, toys, dress, costume
Sizes: Small - Medium (8-10)
Any other notes: 5 foot 11 and skinny

Likes: Masturbation, private, tord, female panties, semi-public (public toilet, female panties), chance of being caught, messy, pee
Dislikes: wear cummy underwear, stuffed bras
Soft Limit: hook up, pics, cum eating, buy panties & toys online, scat
Hard Limit: Family, friends, public, illegal, video, face, anal, buy panties & toys in shop
hail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2021, 11:13 PM   #83
WedgieSissyVanessa
getDare Sweetheart

Theme: Slutty/humiliating
Clothing gender: Female
Additional dare: yes
Budget: $70
Items: Costume/any outfit you like
Sizes: Men’s Medium, 32 waist. 30 legs.

Name- Vanessa
25/Sissy/US/5'7
Kik- wedgiesissyvanessa
Dick size- 2.5 inches

PANTY WEARING BITCH

I can’t say no to any female request

Pick my outfit for the day

Likes-Dislikes-Limits

Toys so far
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=97192

CrossDressingClothes

Rules

PM Dares
WedgieSissyVanessa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2021, 04:53 AM   #84
Sabina
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beginnersh View Post
All of a sudden some weird idea came to me, so I guess you're getting the surprise

Costume

I expect that you already have some simple heels, if not, contact me (either on pm or kik) and I'll pick some for you. If you want you can add a wig aswell, but I'll leave that choice to you.

Anyway, you will be baking! Find a recipe for something that needs to go in the oven, for example a pie, or maybe some cookies if you want something a bit simpler. Make sure you have all the ingredients and privacy to get dressed up. Before you do anything get in costume and heels. Then roll a dice to decide how the preparation will go:

1) While preparing the meal, fuck your ass with a finger for 30 seconds every 5 minutes.
2) Spank each ass cheek d6 times after each step of the recipe
3) Edge once before starting, once when halfway through and once at the end of preparing the meal
4) Spank each ass cheek d16 times after each step of the recipe
5) Edge once after each step of the recipe. If you fail and cum by accident at any point, cum all over the meal, and continue the process
6) Tie your wrists together, leaving 30 cm slack between them

Then 'simply' follow the recipe and prepare your pie/cake/cookies for baking. Once your item is in the oven, you can choose on how to spend the waiting time:

1) Sit in the corner on your knees the whole time
2) Suck on a dildo for half of the time, you are free for the rest of the time until the baking is done
3) Do a short photoshoot. Take 5 pictures of you in the costume, in cute poses and send them to me via pm or kik. You are free to do what you want the rest of the baking time.

Whatever you choose, once the baking is done, take it out of the oven and finish up any remaining steps, once again following the rules you rolled before. Once done, I want you to send me a picture of the result! I'll judge if you did well enough to succeed the dare, or if you deserve a punishment. In any case, make sure to also let me know how it tasted

Have fun! And as always, let me know if something isn't doable and needs adjustments.
We all must agre Nina is super inventive!
Don’t we all love her idea and creative dares?

Please all who riceived outfit and dare idea write back the report and all else.
And not take too much advantage of popularity Nina is ackuiring becouse she offer beutiful dares.

@Nina: very well done! Take care
Soft limits: pissing,breathplay,figging
Limits:very explicit public,show face in pics/vids, blood,blackmail,illegal,family,scat,any dangerous
Hate:who want to be right at any cost.

PM DARES HERE!

Sabina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2021, 01:06 PM   #85
todapie

Default Just finished the quiz

Quote:
You will be a 'cop'. I ended up enjoying this idea and may have gone a bit overboard with the assesories

Costume
Heels
Pantyhose
Bra and panties
Lipstick
Wig
Inflatable buttplug

Get all dressed up and apply the lipstick. Don't put in the buttplug yet. You get to do this (pretty simple) police entrance exam. Start a timer once you start the quiz. Every time you get a question wrong, perform the next task on this list:

1) Put in the buttplug and pump it 3 times.
2) Spank your ass 10 times per cheek
3) Give the plug 4 more pumps
4) Send me a picture of you from the front (no face needed), either via pm or on kik
5) Give the plug 5 more pumps
6) Send me a picture of you bent over
7) Give the plug 5 more pumps
8) Send me 2 more pictures in poses of your choice
9) Give the plug 4 more pumps
10) Send me a video of you performing a sexy dance in the costume
11+) Mistakes beyond this point simply mean 2 more pumps of the plug and an additional picture.

Once the quiz is done, and you have performed the punishments, take a look at your time. Every minute that you took means 30 minutes in this outfit, and with the current plug state. You can choose to reduce this time by 1 hour, up to a maximum of half your original time. Each hour you remove, means you need to do 1 additional task on the failure list.

Have fun! And as always, make sure to post a report in this thread, or send it to me. And let me know if you can't do something, we can work stuff out.
I got all the stuff. Love it all especially the wig. Got a 32/35 on the quiz in a little under 8 minutes. Did two more punishments... so 5 total. Now just have to wait 2hrs. Would love to do another one of these. Was thinking prom theme or just anything that strikes you fancy.

Limits: Permanent, family, scat eating, illegal, public, long term denial, risk of getting caught, face, blood, work
todapie is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to todapie for this post:
Old 04-02-2021, 04:21 PM   #86
Beginnersh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subboyj View Post
Theme: slutty/humiliating
Want an additional dare: yes please
Budget: £40
Store/website: Amazon
Items: Full outfit if possible
Sizes: waist 32, shoes uk 11
Any other notes:
Hello slut We will make good use of the name that you were given. I have gone over budget slightly, hope you don't mind.

Dress
Heels
Lipstick

So here is what will happen. You will dress up and use the lipstick for your lips. Add any extra makeup if you want. Use the lipstick to write "slut" across your forehead. Lock yourself up in chastity aswell. Now, you get to pick what plug you put in. This choice will determine how the rest of the dare will go. There are 4 levels within the dare: 0 = no plug, 1 = small plug, 2 = medium plug, 3 = large plug.

After (maybe) putting in the plug, get in front of a mirror. If your dildo has a suction cup, stick it to the mirror. Otherwise just make sure that you can see yourself while sucking the dildo. Now suck on your dildo for 15/10/5/1 minutes, based on your plug size. (so no plug means 15 minutes, large plug means 1 minute). If you're not wearing a plug, make sure to (partially) stick the dildo in your ass before you start sucking.

Once done, put in your gag and spread your legs with the spreading bar. Tie your hands behind your back, with some way to free yourself. Stay in one place, bound like this for 30/25/20/15 minutes. Once done, free yourself. Lift your dress up and give yourself 40/20/10/5 spanks per ass cheeks with something like a wooden spoon.

Now stay in your otufit (with the plug and chastity) for 8/4/2/1 more hours. For every 30/15/10/5 minutes of additional dildo sucking in front of the mirror, you can remove 30 minutes from the total time. Thank the dildo after every sucking session. Once the time is up, your are free from your dress, but need to stay in chastity for another 8/4/2/1 more days.

Good luck with this one, was feeling a bit mean

Likes, dislikes, limits
Clothes & accessories
Old 04-02-2021, 05:39 PM   #87
Beginnersh

I have a question to you guys. How do you feel about me reusing dares/outfit ideas that I have already given for which I haven't been done after a month? There's a couple things I have posted, for which I would have hoped to get some form of response, but I got none. Or certain cases where someone's situation didn't allow for the given dare, I would love to re use it and see if someone else can do it.

How would you guys feel about that? You could also specify that on a case-by-case basis I suppose.

Likes, dislikes, limits
Clothes & accessories
The following user says Thank You to Beginnersh for this post:
Old 04-02-2021, 09:14 PM   #88
WedgieSissyVanessa
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
I have a question to you guys. How do you feel about me reusing dares/outfit ideas that I have already given for which I haven't been done after a month? There's a couple things I have posted, for which I would have hoped to get some form of response, but I got none. Or certain cases where someone's situation didn't allow for the given dare, I would love to re use it and see if someone else can do it.

How would you guys feel about that? You could also specify that on a case-by-case basis I suppose.
I’d be fine with that lol

Name- Vanessa
25/Sissy/US/5'7
Kik- wedgiesissyvanessa
Dick size- 2.5 inches

PANTY WEARING BITCH

I can’t say no to any female request

Pick my outfit for the day

Likes-Dislikes-Limits

Toys so far
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=97192

CrossDressingClothes

Rules

PM Dares
WedgieSissyVanessa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2021, 10:52 PM   #89
AuroraCD

Quote:

i would have no problem with that

Likes: bdsm, forced fem, crossdressing, sissy, chastity, sph, humiliation, tease and denial,

Limits: pee/scat, personal id info, pics with face

Kik: SubRory
AuroraCD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2021, 01:18 AM   #90
skyelar

Theme: slutty, cute
Clothing gender: either
Want an additional dare: sure!
Budget: $150 USD
Items: surprise me!
Sizes: plus size, 2-3x

Not allowed to cum until told otherwise