Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Bets & Challenges

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-18-2020, 06:00 AM   #11
denon12
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmyred View Post
The Twenty-Five Days of Christmas! Feel free to sing along as you bust!
On the last day of Christmas, Miss Emmy gave to me...
Twenty-five rubber band snaps
Twenty-four dabs of toothpaste
Twenty-three with a roll of (wrapping) paper
Twenty-two with a heavy book
Twenty-one fairly light ones
Twenty with ice in a sock
Nineteen with a hanger
Eighteen with a bit of knotted rope
Seventeen with a spatula
Sixteen with a wet towel
Fifteen with your favorite tool
Fourteen to the left with a sex toy
Thirteen with a water bottle
Twelve as hard as you can
Eleven with the bristles of a brush
Ten to the left with a fork
Nine while hopping on one foot
Eight with a leather belt
Seven with something silly
Six quite hard with a ruler
FIVE BALL PUNCHES
Four with a heavy shoe
Three with a fruit in a sock,
Two harsh hits with a spoon,
and one snap with a rubber band.
Happy anniversary Miss Emmy for this fabulous thread! I'm scared about this dare, it may possibly be the worst I've ever completed. Or one of the longest anyway!

Let's go! On the last day of Christmas Miss Emmy gave to me ...
25 painful rubber band snaps, these were very painful and stung greatly!
24 dabs of toothpaste, a scary prospect for the rest of the tasks! It quickly began to tingle and burnt slowly throughout upcoming task!
23 very humiliating hits with wrapping paper! Possibly the least painful busting I've done in a while but very very embarrassing watching myself bust my balls for a half used roll of wrapping paper which j will definitely use to wrap.someone gift this year!
22 hard whacks for a thick book! I placed my deserving balls onto a table and gave them 22 hard hits. Flattened and swollen I fell to the floor after the final strike.
21 soft taps to my balls, this was a kind relief but scared me too! Miss isn't that nice that I'd enjoy some hits!
20 here came the instant reminder of the cruel nature of yourself, a true ice queen. The spiky and hard nature of the ice ripped against the skin, only saved my the thickness of my long socks! Anything thinner and I think I may have cried.
19 hits with a metal hanger, a stinging sensation similar to the rubber bands, but so so much worse.
18 whacks with a knotted rope, quite rough and sore but not too bad. I decided to use the rope to tie my balls for the rest of the hits! Yikes!
17 fly swatting hits with a metal.spatula! It left my balls looking like a grilled burger with the lines engraved into my already swollen skin.
16 hits of relief. Some strikes were extremely painful but others almost soothed my destroyed balls!
15 I was scared by the term favourite! My favourite right now would be something soft, a pair of socks or something. But Miss Emmys favourite is definitely must crueler. So I took a pair of stiletto heels and used both at the same time to slam into my bruised balls! After 4 hits I was rolling on the floor! I trapped.my balls onto a table so I could complete the final 11 hits! Oh my god! If the socks were allowed I really messed up here!!
14 I separated my balls to expose my swollen left nut! You always love hurting the left! What did it do something? I got our 7" dildo and gave it 14 firm whacks!
13 I filled up my metal.bottle, attached some rope and blindfolded myself! I swung the bottle 13 times, hitting each time. Every hit filling me with pain!
12 swift punches! Each punch left me rolling on the ground, after 10 I was crying but I had to finish for Miss!
11 I got my GFs brush and whacked hard! She has a kinda metaly hair brush which left little dots on my swollen balls.
10 the final 10, let's go! I use the form on the flat side! Hoping you didn't want me to actually stab my balls! 10 hard whacks left more lines engraved onto my balls.
9 humiliating hits! Never before have I hopped and hit. Only my haha! I fell over 4 times in the 9 hits. Embarrassing!
8 hits with my GFs thin leather belt with jewels! Each hit ripped into my balls and left an excruciating pain!
7 with something silly! Seeing as it's a celebration I blew up a balloon, stood infront of the mirror and gave it 7 silly hits!
6 whacks with a ruler left me punished once again! The balloons were a relief, this was almost like payback for my excitement!
5 almost there, but I sensed what was coming.5 hard punches left me crying after each hit. Rolling around in agony. Crying.
4 with my GFs boot! Once again I trapped my balls to the table and gave them 4 almighty whacks! Each hit leaving me weak at the knees
3. I put an apple in a sock, closed my eyes and swung! After 3 good connections I stopped. My balls are now the size and colour of the poor red apple.
2. I soaked a wooden spoon to get it wet. And whacked my dangling balls with two vicious hits!
Final 1! One final rubber band snap! So much worse than the ones at the start, but relief!

Thank you for a fabulous dare and a great 5 years! Keep it up Miss.

I'll try catch up with other tasks.when my balls are healed! But right now I can each touch them without tears in my eyes

Hey guys and girls, 25 M UK
Likes - Humiliation, pain, control, torture, edging
Limits - Scat, blood, public, family, pictures, animals

PM Dares:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=83287
denon12 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk