Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Bets & Challenges

Old 10-05-2020, 04:51 AM   #4921
Haldirdk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmyred View Post
Trebaldin- You may either stay for 7 more days now OR take a 1 week break and rejoin for a month.

IF YOU LOOK AT THE SPOILER, YOU MUST COMPLETE THE TASK.

Hmmmm...I'm getting sad that I seem to be the only female consistently posting tasks for you poor boys. So today, I'm going to give you an incentive to recruit other women.

So you have a choice: Recruit two women to post in this thread before Monday at noon OR complete the task in the spoiler. If you don't want to get women to post or give up, you are welcome to complete the spoiler early.

DO NOT LOOK AT THIS SPOILER UNLESS YOU INTEND TO COMPLETE IT.

Spoiler:
You had to know this was going to be bad, right? This task will be completed in five sets over the course of a whole day. You must wait at least 30 minutes between sets.

If you ruin an orgasm right before starting the first set of this task and do not cum for the rest of the day, you may do 4 sets instead of 5. Do NOT spoil this task in your report- write about your pain OR wait to post your report until after Monday at noon.

One set consists of the following in order:
- Tie your balls.
- 10 rubber band snaps.
- Squeeze your balls HARD for 30 seconds
- 30 hard wooden spoon swats
- 15 swings of an apple or similar in a sock
- 5 hard punches.

After the fourth set, rub your balls with hot sauce, deep heat, or similar.
Do not wash until after the final set is complete.
I failed in my recruiting and have therefore done the task, I must say, that it was every bit as brutal as I feared when first reading it.
I tied my balls tightly for each set and then got to work so to speak. The rubber band snaps are bad and leaves red marks each and every time, so thankfully only a few.
I do not handle squeezing very well, so it made me dance around in an effort to escape the pain, which of course was not an option. Then the spoon, which stung a lot more after the band snaps and now also tenderized my balls even more because they were tied.
After that, my balls are already begging for it to end, and then came the apple in a sock. Oh boy was it horrible, pain shot through my whole lower body each time it connected and left me clutching them. Then the punches, which somehow felt even worse. Tjen I untied, and the pain just seemed to be multiplied, and that was just the first round.
I waited an hour and did round 2 which was about the same. Then an hour and a half, round 3 was worse. I then decided to get it done and gi after 30 minutes. Big mistake, round 4 was absolute torture, and after it was balls to burn town, such a cruel way to punish them. Round 5 had to be done after 30 minutes just to get rid of the pain. My balls have not hurt worse at any time here, and they are quite swollen and very sore. This was indeed bad, very bad.

Chastity, Tease and denial, Cbt, Ballbusting, Some humiliation

Dislikes:
Crossdressing, anal (recieving), impolite people

Limits:
Blood, Toilet stuff, Children, Animals, Public

Pm me:
Bust: I will do a ballbusting task of your choice
Edge: I will edge myself
Deny: I will be denied for 24 hours
Rule: Set a rule within limits for 24 hours
Haldirdk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2020, 07:26 AM   #4922
ghost_2464

i'm in for 3 days ( punishment for a lost dare)

Dislikes: wedgies, writing lines, toothpaste, piss play

Limits: cumming, scat, anything socially suicidal, face pictures , permanent, family, sounding, very painful, too public, blood

pm dares

kik: ghost_2464
ghost_2464 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2020, 08:12 AM   #4923
Acdudea4242
Account Banned

I hereby vote Babygirlblackout to become Royalty!
Old 10-05-2020, 08:27 AM   #4924
absurdlyso

Quote:
Wow! I am quite impressed by the improvements in reports the last few days as well as the intensity of your busting! Some of you may catch a break today! Complete the spoiler that best describes you!

When you first looked at this post, you were 100% caught up on all owed tasks in this thread AND have posted a report within the last 3 days:
Spoiler:
You can have 100 medium busts with your hand. :) Enjoy this little break.

You have posted a report within the last 3 days:
Spoiler:
You can have 25 busts with a fruit in a sock and 200 medium busts with a loose fist.

You have not posted a report within the last 3 days, or you just joined:
Spoiler:
Ooph. Tie your balls, then complete 25 swings with an apple or similar in a sock. Put a metronome on at 60 bpm and bust your balls with medium force for 5 minutes straight using a wooden spoon, alternating balls with each bust. Finish with 25 more swings of your apple in a sock before untying.
I hadn't posted a report for a while as I was busy so I completed the final spoiler and it was very painful. I plan to report daily from now on to avoid this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babygirlblackout View Post
75 for everyone to their left ball with a ruler or a shoe.
I used a metal ruler on my left ball which stung quite a bit and my left ball was swollen for a bit afterwards.

Quote:
Trebaldin- You may either stay for 7 more days now OR take a 1 week break and rejoin for a month.

Hmmmm...I'm getting sad that I seem to be the only female consistently posting tasks for you poor boys. So today, I'm going to give you an incentive to recruit other women.

So you have a choice: Recruit two women to post in this thread before Monday at noon OR complete the task in the spoiler. If you don't want to get women to post or give up, you are welcome to complete the spoiler early.

Spoiler:
You had to know this was going to be bad, right? This task will be completed in five sets over the course of a whole day. You must wait at least 30 minutes between sets.

If you ruin an orgasm right before starting the first set of this task and do not cum for the rest of the day, you may do 4 sets instead of 5. Do NOT spoil this task in your report- write about your pain OR wait to post your report until after Monday at noon.

- Tie your balls.
- 10 rubber band snaps.
- 5 hard punches.

I was not able to find any new females to post here so I completed the spoiler task and it was intense! I did not cum for the rest of the day to avoid doing 5 sets but it still hurt immensely.

Quote:
For Everyone -
120 busts to your right ball with a wooden spoon using your non-dominant hand
The wooden spoon is my least favorite implement I've used so far and even using my non-dominant hand, it hurt a lot and I had to take a couple breaks in between.

Quote:
Welcome back, Kiton!

Today, we're going to have a sllllooooowwwwww Sunday.

Ten times throughout your day, take a three minute "break" to relax...and bust your balls.
Do ten sloooooowwwwwww strokes of your cock and one very hard punch to your balls. You know, the stomach dropping kind of punch. Then do 10 more slow strokes and go about your day. Wait at least 15 minutes before taking another "break".

If you are interested in a potential reduction, take extra "breaks" today. At the end of the day, you can check the spoiler to see your reward. If you peek early, you forfeit your chance for a reduction.
Spoiler:
If you completed 11-15 extra breaks, you can reduce a future task by 50xthe number of extra breaks you took. If you completed 15-19 total breaks, you can skip a future task altogether. If you completed 20+breaks today, you can reduce your time in the thread by 2 days.

Bunnies- Complete 15 "breaks" with 2 punches each. You do not quality for the reduction.

If you are locked/cannot stroke: Complete the task as written and either pet your cage OR stroke an imaginary cock next to your actual cock. Complete 2 punches per break.
I only completed 5 extra breaks and did not qualify for any of the reductions. Thank you for the slooow dare

Quote:
Everyone- the next 3 times you go to the bathroom do 15 busts right before you use the toilet.
This dare was quite fun and I had to be more quiet with my busts before I used to toilet and so they weren't as intense but still very enjoyable

Quote:
Originally Posted by knorke View Post
I would simply like everyone to do 100 busts with their least favorite tool/implement they’ve used for busting so far. Zctt can double that...
This was 100 busts with the wooden spoon for me! I alternated the ball that I struck each time and so it hurt less than doing a large amount to a single ball but it was still with the wooden spoon!

Thank you for the tasks Emmyred, Babygirlblackout, and knorke and I am definitely working on reporting more often!

I too vote Babygirlblackout to become royalty. And I also realized that I had long overstayed my 5 days here so I am asking to leave the thread for a bit and rejoin later.

a shy, subby femboy (21/M) who deserves lots and lots of punishment

PM Dares!

am new here, but dont be gentle

please PM me threads you think are cool! (am bored)

kik absurdlyso
absurdlyso is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to absurdlyso for this post:
Old 10-05-2020, 09:16 AM   #4925
maxperv
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Everyone- the next 3 times you go to the bathroom do 15 busts right before you use the toilet.
The first time I used a steel ruler before going to the bathroom.
The second time I punched my balls hard with my fist.
And the third time, I used a rock is a sock for the 15 busts that dropped me to the ground and I crawled to the toilet.

Thank you, Babygirlblackout.

kik: maxperversity

Likes/Limits

BDSM Test Results
Human Sexmap
maxperv is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to maxperv for this post:
Old 10-05-2020, 09:54 AM   #4926
Kiton
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Welcome back, Kiton!

Ten times throughout your day, take a three minute "break" to relax...and bust your balls.
Do ten sloooooowwwwwww strokes of your cock and one very hard punch to your balls. You know, the stomach dropping kind of punch. Then do 10 more slow strokes and go about your day. Wait at least 15 minutes before taking another "break".

If you are interested in a potential reduction, take extra "breaks" today. At the end of the day, you can check the spoiler to see your reward. If you peek early, you forfeit your chance for a reduction.
Spoiler:
If you completed 11-15 extra breaks, you can reduce a future task by 50xthe number of extra breaks you took. If you completed 15-19 total breaks, you can skip a future task altogether. If you completed 20+breaks today, you can reduce your time in the thread by 2 days.

Bunnies- Complete 15 "breaks" with 2 punches each. You do not quality for the reduction.

If you are locked/cannot stroke: Complete the task as written and either pet your cage OR stroke an imaginary cock next to your actual cock. Complete 2 punches per break.
Thanks 😊
My day ended up a bit busy so I’m just now finishing this up I didn’t do any extra
The ten where not to bad given the space between them this was a fun way to get back into things though left a bit of an ache but not anything to bad by the time i was all done Thanks 😁

Quote:
So I couldn’t do the next 3 as I saw this shortly before work and I can’t really do busts at work but I did one set before and have now finished the last 2 sets after work this was fun, and it’s always fun to see more ladies posting busts for us here Thanks 😁

into ballbusting, light cbt, joi, ruined orgasms, edging, tease and (short)denial ...ask me I might try it

Limits public, toilet, Needles, face Exposure (will do other pics), blood

I don’t have any toys and live with family so I can’t really get any or do anything to out in the open

Bust me, edge me, or make me ruin my orgasms
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...34#post5415534
Kiton is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Kiton for this post:
Old 10-05-2020, 10:25 AM   #4927
Kiton
Distinguished Member

Quote:
I would simply like everyone to do 100 busts with their least favorite tool/implement they’ve used for busting so far. Zctt can double that...
Went with a metal phone charger I had and did it in sets of 20 all fairly close together, the flex metal casing gives it some good weight so I’m definitely feeling a decent ache form that but also it really starts to sting after just a few hits, not sure which I’ll be feeling longer honestly Thanks for the busts 😁

into ballbusting, light cbt, joi, ruined orgasms, edging, tease and (short)denial ...ask me I might try it

I don’t have any toys and live with family so I can’t really get any or do anything to out in the open

Old 10-05-2020, 12:20 PM   #4928
Haldirdk

Quote:
I chose the wooden spoon, the sting it gives has become my least favorite feeling these last weeks. This time it hurt my balls a lot more than usual due to the punishment they have endured.

Dislikes:

Limits:

Pm me:
Old 10-05-2020, 12:55 PM   #4929
Babygirlblackout
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Everyone-
150 to the left only
Or
200 with a spatula or hairbrush
Babygirlblackout is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Babygirlblackout for this post:
Old 10-05-2020, 01:20 PM   #4930
Acdudea4242
Account Banned

Default BB report and request to leave

well, these tasks have definitely been an experience.
Quote:
Welcome back, Kiton!

Spoiler:

This was certianly a contrast, getting worked up, only to be punched and then stroked again, each time I would look forward to it then once i got to the punch, my heart dropped, then the strokes afterwords felt sour and like pity. but i kept looking forward to it each time

Quote:
This was interesting because 2 of the times, trying to hold it without peeing as well as get through 15 busts was a challenge. but one of the times I was in a diaper so I did my busts extra hard through the diaper while wetting it

Quote:
This was simple yet effective, it was the baseball in a sock and definetly bruised my balls more than any other task

Quote:

Spoiler:

- Tie your balls.
- 10 rubber band snaps.
- 5 hard punches.

now for the big one... okay so this started off pretty bad, After each one I was left bent over and weak for a while, the tying of my balls is something i hadnt done before but it definitely enhanced the experience a lot. when I got to number 4 I put on icyhot and was left in waves of pain waiting for the half hour to end. i had also found some extra strong stuff that I decided not to use. while I was waiting to do session 5 I was talking with emmyred and mentioned the extra strenght stuff, she then told me to put it on after session 5. I was worried to say the least. while tying up my balls for session 5 i was astonished how much everything stung so much more! the string alone was so much pain! I got finished with session 5 and applied the extra strength. It was awful. i could barely think. emmy offered me a reduction from 30 minutes to 10 minutes if i tied my balls and did some extra busts. at this point my balls felt like they were inside of tv static made from satan's pubes. I decided to go for the reduction since i didnt think I could stand 30 minutes. as soon as the string made contact with the underside of my balls I felt like a chainsaw had been taken to my scrotum, there was no way that i could take that for 10 seconds, let alone 10 minutes with busts, I talked with emmy, she made sure i was safe and said i could do 10 minutes untied with the busts. those were the stingiest busts of all, I had 2 rubber band snaps and both of them felt like a strip of my scrotum teleported to the center of the earth and back. after the loooong 10 minutes, I went to wash it off, the pain did not subside at all. i learned a valuable lesson. icyhot does not wash off at all without soap. after i used soap the burning started to lessen and I am brought here (almost) to the end of my time here in this thread (probably)

Quote:
Everyone-
150 to the left only
Or
while writing my report i was this come in and figured i had to do it.its only fitting that the person who put me here is the last one to bust my balls (assuming i am allowed to leave) these hurt a bit more than usual since the freshness from the icyhot is still lingering, but to be honest. i kind of liked them.

With that I officially request to leave this sadistic fucking thread and wish all left good luck
Old 10-05-2020, 07:28 PM   #4931
zctt
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Quote:
Everyone-
150 to the left only
Or
Since I recruited knorke (unfortunately I couldnt get another lady to post so I will still have to do Emmyred dare) I thought it was only right to do her busts first. Thank you for giving me a extra 100. I chose the phone cord charger as the sting it produces is extremely painful.

I than moved on to babygirl bust. I chose 200 with the hairbrush. Not as bad as the charger cord but still very effected as it left my balls aching long after the busts.

Likes: JOI, edging, orgasm control, SPH, pain, games of chance

Dislikes: cum eating, CBT, Spanking, Denial, anal, wax, sounding, icy hot

Limits: Face pics, blood, piss & scat, public, family & friends, crossdressing, permanent, body writing, sissy, diapers

Challenge me to a game of Battleship.
Record 53-52
zctt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2020, 08:12 PM   #4932
Haldirdk

Quote:
Everyone-
150 to the left only
Or
I chose the 200 with a spatula, to give my left a little more chance to recover. The smacks it produced made a nice sound and a good combination between stinging and brusing.

Dislikes:

Limits:

Pm me:
Old 10-06-2020, 06:01 AM   #4933
Aragon

Default Fun Times (MERCY EMMY XD)

Hi i am here because my owner and Princess Babygrilblackout told me to, i have to be here for at least 3 days,i will be honest im kinda nervous but that doesnt mean i wont make my best effort to please her, thank you in advance for letting me make her happy and proud.

Finally i would also like to vote my owner Babygirlblackout to become royalty

Anal,Cum eating and play,pain, cbt,bit of messy, porn control, humilation,bit of food play and feminization
LIMITS

NO public,semi public,ilegal,scat,permanent
DISLIKES OR PUNISHMENTS

Denial,Edge,Chemical CBT, Perhpaps blood,ruined orgasms
TOYS

Butt plus 3 sizes,2 dildos,1 bullet vide,1 big vibe,Household items, 3fleshligths
Aragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2020, 06:42 AM   #4934
Kiton
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Everyone-
150 to the left only
Or
So I went with the hair brush and did 200 figuring I’d keep things nice and even on my balls for now it didn’t start to bad I tried to keep a fairly steady pace and a good medium hard hits so my balls are both aching pretty well now, however I just was to verify was the 200 meant to be to both or still to the left as I realized as I was righting this it doesn’t say and I just want to make sure I did it right of need be I’ll redo the 200 to just my left ball, thanks 😁

Old 10-06-2020, 07:21 AM   #4935
Babygirlblackout
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiton View Post
So I went with the hair brush and did 200 figuring I’d keep things nice and even on my balls for now it didn’t start to bad I tried to keep a fairly steady pace and a good medium hard hits so my balls are both aching pretty well now, however I just was to verify was the 200 meant to be to both or still to the left as I realized as I was righting this it doesn’t say and I just want to make sure I did it right of need be I’ll redo the 200 to just my left ball, thanks 😁

You did it correctly. Good job
Babygirlblackout is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Babygirlblackout for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk