Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 11-05-2019, 10:48 AM   #1
andrew_b
getDare Cultist (Outer Circle)

Send a message via MSN to andrew_b
Default Favourite No Going Back Dare?

What's your favourite dare that leaves you with no way of backing out?

My Real Experiences
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=81891

Send me a pm if you want, I'm always up for chatting to people

CHECK OUT MY NEW FICTIONAL STORY "Pushed to Fantasy (On Vacation)" LINK BELOW
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...00#post4465100

I've also got snapchat, kik, skype and messenger. If you want to add me just send me a pm and I'll give you my username(s)
andrew_b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2019, 02:56 PM   #2
cwmatman

Throwing clothes somewhere where I have to go after them. The best example is still from when I was 14 and had an abandoned quarry near my house. One side had a steep cliff straight to the bottom, and the other side had some terraced parts, like enormous steps, that you could climb down easily if slowly.

One time I went to the steep end and tossed my t-shirt and jeans down the cliff so I’d have to go around to the other side and climb down. (I still had underwear, shoes, and socks.) Then, on my way down, a couple of guys I knew from school showed up to explore around the quarry. I hid behind a big stone block.They actually came across my clothes and wondered where they’d come from. Eventually they moved on. I was really relieved they didn’t take or damage the clothes, or for that matter, spot me and extort me to get the clothes back.

Kik: cwk1nk

Likes: outdoor, semi-public, bondage, gags, blindfolds, cock/ball torture, clothesline, cuffs, strip games, dice dares, forced workouts, hypno

Dislikes: pee, grunge

Limits: very public/showing face on cam, family, friends, scat, blood, permanent, illegal
cwmatman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2019, 03:02 PM   #3
andrew_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by cwmatman View Post
Throwing clothes somewhere where I have to go after them. The best example is still from when I was 14 and had an abandoned quarry near my house. One side had a steep cliff straight to the bottom, and the other side had some terraced parts, like enormous steps, that you could climb down easily if slowly.

One time I went to the steep end and tossed my t-shirt and jeans down the cliff so I’d have to go around to the other side and climb down. (I still had underwear, shoes, and socks.) Then, on my way down, a couple of guys I knew from school showed up to explore around the quarry. I hid behind a big stone block.They actually came across my clothes and wondered where they’d come from. Eventually they moved on. I was really relieved they didn’t take or damage the clothes, or for that matter, spot me and extort me to get the clothes back.
That's wild, how long did it take you to get back to your clothes?

My Real Experiences

I've also got snapchat, kik, skype and messenger. If you want to add me just send me a pm and I'll give you my username(s)
Old 11-05-2019, 03:28 PM   #4
cwmatman

Well, it SEEMED like forever. If I’d been able to go straight to them, probably only 5-10 minutes. But it was probably another 20 minutes at least that I was hiding, waiting for them to go away.

Likes: outdoor, semi-public, bondage, gags, blindfolds, cock/ball torture, clothesline, cuffs, strip games, dice dares, forced workouts, hypno

Limits: very public/showing face on cam, family, friends, scat, blood, permanent, illegal
Old 11-05-2019, 03:36 PM   #5
andrew_b

Quote:
Well, it SEEMED like forever. If I’d been able to go straight to them, probably only 5-10 minutes. But it was probably another 20 minutes at least that I was hiding, waiting for them to go away.
That's certainly quite a risky dare, have you done many like that?

My Real Experiences

Old 11-05-2019, 03:51 PM   #6
cwmatman

MANY, no. Now for that one, I was at least not naked. A much more recent one I got guided through by a member on here ended up with me naked about 1/8 mile from my house, and my clothes locked inside my house. I would never have set out to do that dare, but each step added to the dare just increased the risk a little bit more. Sneaky!

Old 11-05-2019, 03:59 PM   #7
alex_af1996
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew_b View Post
What's your favourite dare that leaves you with no way of backing out?
Nude bike ride at night. Left my clothes inside and when you get a couple of kilometres away from home and think shit I don’t want to do this anymore and think well you have made it this far just see how far you can get. Was a crazy night 😳

Soft limitsiss play, humiliation, sissy (want to explore)
Hard Limits: scat, piss drinking, extreme pain, blood

My AMA https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=373282
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=425350

I own 3 butt plugs

Email me at [email protected]
alex_af1996 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2019, 04:00 PM   #8
andrew_b

Quote:
MANY, no. Now for that one, I was at least not naked. A much more recent one I got guided through by a member on here ended up with me naked about 1/8 mile from my house, and my clothes locked inside my house. I would never have set out to do that dare, but each step added to the dare just increased the risk a little bit more. Sneaky!
Hehe, sounds like your karma you were talking about on another thread

My Real Experiences

Old 11-05-2019, 04:41 PM   #9
rhode64
getDare Patriot

Send a message via AIM to rhode64 Send a message via MSN to rhode64 Send a message via Yahoo to rhode64
Default No going back

My favourite no going back dare is where I am completely naked no clothes nothing to cover with and no where to hide .It is a hell of a rush knowing if your seen you have to act as normal as possible so people dont call the law .
rhode64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2019, 08:56 PM   #10
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

I have done a couple. I loved them both:

One...I met with a guy. I was on a bike trail that went under a railroad bridge. I promised to meet him completely nude. I took only a pair of shorts and left them under the bridge then walked another 40 yards or so so until I ran into him.

Right away...tricky... I had never met him... It is night time but here I am naked asking the first clothed person I meet if he is waiting for me.

He was. Unfortunately, although we had some fun.
. He didnt push things far. It was fun for me, but I wanted to be
..pushed harder.

Another time...I got a dare to lock my clothes with a bike lock. I was in a fairly safe location at night...however.. I still remember thinking about NOT going through with it.

I had his a key, taken off my clothes and was staring and seeing how tight the clothes were on. I may not have done it, but barefoot...I shifted my weight a little, lost balance for a sec and...CLICK!...the lock was closed. I was naked. The key was on the other side of the island 1/2 mile away.

I got there. Knew I was fairly safe...but that click and tugging on the clothes to see, yeah, I was now pretty much stuck naked...still caused my heart to race.
Toys: Ball gag, plug, clothespins
Clothes: Fishnet body suit, swimsuit (women’s), thong, leotard.

Currently seeking Master or exhibitionist female to serve.
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2019, 01:42 AM   #11
Yourchoice
getDare Sweetheart

I have posted this before, but it fits well here, so I will repost it...

I’d have to say the time I lost a bet and was picked up for a birthday party I agreed to be the naked male host/bartender/emcee for. There ended up being more than 15 young ladies at the party. I had no access to clothing. I was picked up naked with only a trench coat allowed for the car ride and I was not allowed to bring any clothing with me. It was a party that lasted from Friday night at 6pm until after lunch on Saturday.
Yourchoice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2019, 02:35 AM   #12
andrew_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yourchoice View Post
I have posted this before, but it fits well here, so I will repost it...

I’d have to say the time I lost a bet and was picked up for a birthday party I agreed to be the naked male host/bartender/emcee for. There ended up being more than 15 young ladies at the party. I had no access to clothing. I was picked up naked with only a trench coat allowed for the car ride and I was not allowed to bring any clothing with me. It was a party that lasted from Friday night at 6pm until after lunch on Saturday.
And again I am very jealous of you. How old was the birthday girl?

My Real Experiences

Old 11-06-2019, 02:49 AM   #13
Yourchoice
getDare Sweetheart

The Birthday girl was turning 21 and her friends were all between 19 and 23. Her sister, who actually won the bet was 27 and I was 26 at the time.
Yourchoice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2019, 07:54 AM   #14
rhl
getDare Succubus

This thread is fun to read.
I climbed up onto a fairly big Boulder got undressed and dropped my clothing off the edge. It took a while to climb down and walk around to my clothes since I had also thrown my shoes down.

The first time I got naked in public, I was 8 or 9, was at the school play round when a bigger boy 'requested' me to remove my clothing.
Later in the summer the same boy caught me on top of the monkey bars and made me get nakid and drop my clothing.
Old 11-06-2019, 08:11 AM   #15
andrew_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yourchoice View Post
The Birthday girl was turning 21 and her friends were all between 19 and 23. Her sister, who actually won the bet was 27 and I was 26 at the time.
Oh wow, that must have been a fun night

My Real Experiences

Advertisements
Kink Talk