Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > The Authors' Cafe

Old 12-11-2011, 10:20 AM   #1
Master4Slave
Account Banned

Default Is There A Problem With Ages?

Okay, so I've started a story called 'A Game Of Surprise' the story is about a few boys playing tord. My question is, all the boy's in it are around the 12/13 mark, theres some nudity and other things that might offend people and at the start it talks about a boy masturbating (Detailed). Theres no sexual contact in it bar a few things that will arise soon in it, but nothing too sexual, no sex, no touching and nothing else really. I'm not a peadophile and I'm not writing it for any sexual enjoyment, simply writing it for fun. Do you think the ages are too young? The story has started already and changing the ages would mean that I would have to change a lot more, e.g. when he talks about not having pubic hair. I know it sounds sexual but check it out if you want, it's obviosuly in the mature section.

Just let me know what you think, I'm feeling like I'm some type of weirdo, so feedback would be appriciated.
Old 12-12-2011, 05:45 PM   #2
Username87654

It's fine. Many stories on this site include characters that age. It's completely fine and not at all weird.
Username87654 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 06:43 PM   #3
daremaster 1
getDare God

I agree, almost every story here at Getdare have that type of stuff, some even more worse. Yeah but it is fie.
daremaster 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 09:24 AM   #4
Master4Slave
Account Banned

Great Thankz
Old 12-13-2011, 09:43 AM   #5
Dice7
getDare Addict

Legally it might be deemed paedophilia, best to not mention their ages.

Unsure: pee, anal, pic/audio proof, dildo sucking/swallow

Dislikes:light crossdress, edging/denial, extreme humiliation, full public, mild ass2mouth, ball torture

Limits: Diapers, scat, full cross dress, pics/videos that identify me
PM/KIK DARES https://bit.ly/2X8Od9N
EXPOSE MEhttps://bit.ly/3AxE70x
Dice7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 11:30 PM   #6
pm90

Color Wheel

Legally, nothing is wrong. Legal age limits concerning consumption, distribution, and depiction of sexuality and sexual conduct do not apply to literature, provided you're not actively and directly promoting such illegal behaviors. And nobody on this site is going to fault you for writing a story about what we all know happens in real life! Sexuality happens, and we embrace it!

And I know you got your sorry self banned, but this is good info that I needed when I started writing, and so I'll share it with all y'all, too. Keep writing, my friends!

I am a maker. A creator. A craftsman. A Jack-of-All-Trades, apprentice of many; master of none.

I live my life the way I want. I've tried it other ways, but it just doesn't work.

Live your life the way you want, not the way you think you should want. It's cliche, but it really is the truth.

Clear Skies,
~pm

The Red Rover Project: A getDare Sci-Fi

Dratini, my very own pet dragon worm. Jealous?
pm90 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk