Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 10-27-2020, 12:35 AM   #1
Sarmatio
getDare Sweetheart

Male 31/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any place (serious only)

31/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any place (serious only)

About me:
I'm 31 years old, male dom, straight. I have been master as well and want to explore this role further, that's why my ad is describing me as such. I have been practicing bdsm in real life and online from 11-12 years. I have explored different roles, tried different things.

Why here:
I choose to seek someone online here at the moment, because I feel it's something I'm comfortable with. I have met people from here before and some of them were really nice. Nevertheless at the moment my search is for person online, that doesn't rule out real life stuff, but for sure after some time and if me and the other person are ok with it.

Who I seek:
I'm looking for a girl with slave or very submissive nature. I would like to have different aspects of her under my control. I do appreciate if she is serious person and she's dedicated for long term relationship. I would like to be not only her master but her friend as well, since I think trust is important and build in many ways. Age and appearance are not so important though I have taste for girls who are skinny and younger than me.

My likes:
Already mentioned control, but I also like humiliation, anal, deep throat and torture. I'm flexible about a lot other things I'm into, like: extended penetration, hidden public, bondage, spanking, sensation play, giving rules, sensory deprivation, fisting, stretching, role play. I'm open to explore new things. I will respect slave hard limits and I will try to adjust the dynamics according to her abilities, but after all I expect her to be willing to be trained as a slut to my desires.

Communication:
I expect some form as a chat between me and the slave - I'm open to suggestions for application for that. Also chatting would be best if it's everyday if possible. Also I enjoy reading reports and diary entries from slave so writing such will be benefit.

Additional things:
I could share more about my personal life, interests, or appearance if the other side is interested.
If you are interested write me here.
My timezone is +2GMT, I know that this could be important.
I have job from 9 to 6.
I like memes.
I do not expect sending pictures, at least not from the start. Still after sometime that would be nice.

Advertisements
Kink Talk