Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-19-2015, 07:24 AM   #34
eivins
getDare Sweetheart

The Aladdin Tsum Tsum set will have the following figures: Iago, Jafar, Genie, Aladdin, Jasmin, Abu, Rajah, and the sultan. Which ones do you like best? Put them in order, please!
Rajah, Genie, Abu, Jafar, Sultan, Jasmine, Aladdin and Iago. Iago is on the bottom because he looks like an bird. The rest is based on adorability ratings.

- Is it better to serve in heaven or rule in hell? I really want to know!
I think I'd want to serve in heaven. I don't think it's necessarily better, but I imagine hell to be full of torture. I imagine heaven to be beautiful with only happiness was and zero tears. It would
be better (for me personally) to sweep the streets of heaven than to be a god in hell. I do not wish to be surrounded by suffering!

- Out of the things I've done for you, what is your favorite? Or several favorites, to make it easy on you!
My favorite? This may sound slightly shallow... but I liked being collared by you and also that you gave me the amethyst bracelet for when I couldn't wear my collar. Yes, I just said my favorite thing you've don't for me was given my jewelery. but it isn't because of what it is, it's what it meant and means. You have me the bracelet because I was sad that I couldn't always wear my collar. Because I always want everyone to know that I belong to you. And vise versa! Maybe my collar is actually a symbol of my ownership of you! Hehe!
- What is the longest you've worn pajamas? It can be interrupted with nudity or you can change to different pajamas, but it has to be a stretch of time where you wore nothing else!
Two weeks? Three? And I went out in public, freauently.

- What movie are you looking forward to most?
OMG. Don't even get my started. SO fucking many. Basically the entire Disney list for the next three years. The first Polynesian Disney princess, I mean c'mon! So exciting! XMen Apoclypse Civil War... sooo all Marvel and DC movies. Especially Doctor Strange! Eek!!!

- Do you have any special birthday requests for me?
I want you to randomly send me viber voice recordings singing to me!
eivins is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk