Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-06-2015, 06:32 AM   #1
interesting
getDare Succubus

Location: Somewhere between here and there, in Quebec, Canada...
Default The Luxurious

DISCLAIMER : This story may contain themes of sexuality and forced sexuality, violence, incest, bondage, blackmail, servitude, prostitution, drug use, and other illegal activities which may be depicted in narrative form. This story will also feature characters with variant gender identities. This is a work of fiction and is intended for entertainment purposes only. The author does not condone any of the illegal activities portrayed here.

Prologue A - The Hotel

On the east coast of Batam Island, in Indonesia, the resort hotel Luxurious sits proudly, a testament to the wealth and influence of its local owner, Indonesian mogul Job Rehatta, who made his fortune in the fashion industry. Now retired, past his eightieth birthday, he has handed the keys of his empire to his children and grandchildren.

Management of the hotel went to his youngest son, Limiarti Rehatta, now in his early fifties. While he runs the day-to-day operations, he is ultimately only concerned with the profit margins. Owning a five-star resort keeps him extremely busy, and he can't concern himself with anything outside of his obligations. This is why he leaves the management of the local staff to his only daughter, Ashara "Melody" Rehatta. At 22 years old, she may be one of the youngest managers in the industry. Then again, she has the acumen of the family in her blood.

There's one detail about Melody, however, that's both a secret, yet commonly known by the hotel staff. And while her father also knows about this secret, he chooses to ignore it for the benefit of the company.

It is said that each hotel has a unique, distinct element which no longer only hotel has... one could argue that Melody is that item for the Luxurious.

Prologue B - Melody's Tale

I wasn't born like this. That's probably the weirdest thing. When I turned eleven and the hormones kicked in, my body started changing. Gender dysphoria, or something like that. I never quite remember the exact medical term. Not that it matters anymore. I'm extremely happy with how it turned out, considering.

Nowadays, people still get confused about me. Am I man or woman? Well, genetically speaking, I'm a man. I got the X and the Y. Biologically, it's a bit more complicated. It depends on where you're looking. The physionomy of my face is mostly female. My hips are all woman, as is my ass. My chest - well, it's no excessive curves but I do have a B cup, enough for them to be noticeable (and with the right bra, you can work miracles). My waist is very womanly too, I keep it thin and lean, not too much muscle. And between my legs, up front... fully erect, I reach up to eight inches. Nothing exceptional, but no one's ever complained about my performance.

At first, everyone shunned me. In my family, I mean. No one at school knew. I got exemptions from all physical activities once the transformation happened. Eventually, the doctors managed to explain that I was suffering from a genetic mutation that modified my hormones. This explained the unusual and unexpected growth, whereas before, I had simply been a little girl, I was now becoming a teenage boy. It took therapy, I won't lie. Even today, despite the sexual organ between my legs, I still feel like a woman (and that's okay). I still love princesses. I still wear dresses. I just have to be a bit more picky with my underwear.

Eventually, my father accepted my condition, but only if we kept it a secret from the public. In order to do that, I accepted a position at our remote hotel, the Luxurious. I started there around nine months ago, after completing the mandatory training my father imposed upon me. I even changed my name: Melody's not my real name, and I've abandoned my surname, to protect the family. Although the people at the hotel know my secret, they don't know whose family I belong to. They only know I curry favor with the family.

Perhaps there's one last thing I should tell you as I start my tale...

I had my first sexual experience at fourteen years old, at school, in the girl'S locker room. I wasn't supposed to be there, being exempt from class, but I was feeling quite lonely in my isolation. I went to an all-girls school anyway. When I walked in that day, the girls were coming out of gym class; most were half-undressed, another few were in the shower. I got the biggest hard-on in my life (so far) watching them.

Try as I might to hide it, someone noticed. Because this was the last period of the day, several people hung around. They cornered me. They undressed me. Then, they saw it. Their faces were confusion, fear and excitement all at the same time. One dared to touch it; of course, it reacted.

There were no boys around; there I was, the closest thing to a boy many had ever seen (this was in Malaysia, in a very remote location). I'll give you more details at some point but... I was hooked from that point on. By the end of the year, I even had an official 'girlfriend'. It didn't last, especially when my tutors realized what was happening. They warned my father, who whisked me away to another institution, with firm sanctions if I acted out again. So I didn't. At least, not in any my father (or anyone) could track.

In-between then and today, I've been around the block. I can track every single pussy I'ver ever fucked, every lips that have ever sucked me. I keep records. Photos, if I can - names and locations, if I can't.

And just because I now have a formal job doesn't mean I've stopped. In fact, to be perfectly honest, I am now 21 years old, responsible for my own actions, and my father has nothing to say about me. We have our arrangement.

Let's just say management... suits me.

You can visit my erotic stories website at:
interestinglifestories.weebly.com

This link can get you to all of my stories on this site as well:
Blog for my GD stories

interesting is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to interesting for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk