Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 02-01-2022, 06:53 PM   #16
JamieDarkheart

Quote:
Are you normally attracted to guys? Girls? Both?
Would you kiss a trans guy?
Make out with him?
Have sex? Would you want to fuck him, or for him to fuck you (strap-on i guess)?
Does it arouse you more knowing that he was a girl before?
Do you have specific fantasies about trans guys, regardless if you want to actually have sex with one (for example as a girl, perhaps you could be less interested in fucking one but you'd love to see him get fucked by a man? Denial? Something about feminization? Rolling him around in glitter for some reason? Anything really.)
Do you like trans girls (rather than, or in addition)?
1) Both!
2) Yes, and I have done so before.
3) Yes and I have had sex with a trans boy before, but there was no penetration involved
4) Not at all
5) Not really
6) Yes

The best partner I ever had just so happened to be a trans boy, he was the sweetest person I have ever met.

Toys: handcuffs, gags, chains, rope, tape, vibrators, buttplugs, collars, dildo, nipple clamps, blindfold, ear plugs

Loves: bondage, tease/denial, feminization, chastity, humiliation, exhibitionism, fear play

Limits: poop, blood, public, illegal, urethral insertions, friends/family/social suicide, messy, anything loud (have roommates)
JamieDarkheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2022, 08:19 PM   #17
fmlv

So tell us:
Are you normally attracted to guys? Girls? Both?
I'm atracted to ALL genders, as in I don't care about that at all.
Would you kiss a trans guy?
I have, a few
Make out with him?
yup,
Have sex? Would you want to fuck him, or for him to fuck you (strap-on i guess)?
yeah

Does it arouse you more knowing that he was a girl before?
nope someone's assinged gender doesnt effect anyone's hotness in my eyes

Do you have specific fantasies about trans guys, regardless if you want to actually have sex with one (for example as a girl, perhaps you could be less interested in fucking one but you'd love to see him get fucked by a man?
nothing realy

Denial? Something about feminization? Rolling him around in glitter for some reason? Anything really.)
only if he's into it

Do you like trans girls (rather than, or in addition)?
in adition, I find I like enbys best, just about all my relationships and irl crushes have been with on enbys, either direction, regardless if there was any physical transition

Tell us anything else you want about all that.
it may be because i'm pan, but I don't get why people are so hooked up with gender and biological gender, if some one's hot they hot, why do people care so much?

26 nonbinary(they/them)
Kik fnlv66

exhibitionist slut

Body: surgically flat chest shaved pussy with big clit

heck out my sub's post a nude a day group! Kik me to join!!

bondage, power play, humiliation, extended nudity(no slurs), exhibition, temperature play(hot) very light pain.
limits:
face, illegal, very public, vaginal penetration, mess, family, pain, scat, batter control, blood
fmlv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2022, 12:24 AM   #18
Kawaii

As a transgender man, thank you for making this thread 😂💓
Love the "roll him around in glitter" line, now that's edgeplay for me.

I'm a queer trans guy that does drag but it's not sexual for me, it's more artistic.

But women's lingerie is a turn on! Love sissy fetishism when it's real perverse and slutty. I'd never wear a fluffy dress but some strappy black lingerie?

Ftm men have also given me some of the best strap I've ever taken in my life! And I lust after little twinky trans boys with nice asses. Still not a top tho just aesthetically trans men have the best booties to me, and sexier more angular model faces then cis guys. It is a spectrum and I'm a little fat and a little plainer (pls message if you want to pay for lip injections &#128518 but I still think I'm sexier than most cis guys I meet tbhhhhh

If anyone in this thread wants to talk more about ftm fantasies DM me for Kik

1. I'm gay but also queer
2. Kisses are good!
3. The best foreplay is French kisses to me
4. I'm a bottom so...
5. I love getting scissored and frotting t dicks
6. I like trans girls but I've never slept with one
7. Ftm men can be so different but we're all deserving of respect!
Not into heavy pain, extreme scat, or rudeness
Pm for kik
PM Dares
Toy list
Kawaii is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
ftm, ftm trans, transexual, transgender, transman