Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 08-07-2022, 06:55 AM   #1
SubmissiveTwink232

Default The Mutual, Consensual Blackmail Game

This is an idea I’ve had for a while, and I think GetDare would be the perfect place to try it. It is a game played between two partners who are ready to both enter into and enforce a mutual blackmail arrangement. The elevator pitch might go as follows: two players enter into a mutual blackmail pact, each enforcing the other’s tasks. Each player has no right to choose tasks for their partner, the tasks are always self-chosen, and simply enforced once stated by the other player, who must be sent proof of completion to prevent punishment/exposure.

There are a lot of details to be worked out, but I see it working roughly as follows. Two participants will meet here, exchanging Kik details. Both will then agree on a method of exchanging blackmail material: either a blackmail dice game here (to be played together in both roles), or else to both fill out and send each other the form at https://kinksecrets.com/kdice/#/ – this should also do the job. Alternatively, you could simply agree what photos/videos/info you must send each other. Once the method is agreed, terms can be decided. The key terms to decide might look as follows:

1. Length of mutual blackmail (the duration must be decided, and kept to)
2. Task frequency rules (e.g. to each complete one task per day)
3. Punishment rules (what each partner may or must do if a stated task is failed)

At the agreed end point, all info and material is deleted by both partners. Alternatively, the game could be continued for a new, agreed upon duration. This would require both partner’s clear and enthusiastic consent.

I’ll give an example outline in case it clarifies. Partner 1 and Partner 2 decide to play for two weeks. They decide they must each complete one task per day, with photo/video proof of completion provided. They each decide that punishment for failure of a chosen task is to have all blackmail material and task photos posted on exxxpose.me (etc). Once the game begins, Parter 1 chooses to perform an anal task on day one. They may describe exactly what they want to be ‘made’ to do, then once a message of commitment to said task is sent, they have until the end of day to compete the task and send video proof. Once done, Partner 1 has completed for the day. Partner 2 must also do the same, choosing a task for themselves, stating and committing to it, and sending proof of completion before end of day. It would continue in this way each day until the end date agreed beforehand.

The scenario above might be a reasonable place to start. However, you may wish to bear the following in mind. I don’t think this game will work well if the idea for either partner is to fail, or finds the idea of genuinely failing a task and facing punishment an enticing option. The reason for this is that when played properly, this is a game where you can ‘make yourself’ complete any task you choose for yourself. That self-chosen task could be to be posted by your partner on exxxpose.me, or anywhere else of your choice. It therefore doesn’t make sense to fail, and would only jeopardise the opportunity to continue. I would therefore recommend that you both make the blackmail material sufficiently intense that you would never wish to fail, and always feel compelled to complete your self-chosen tasks until the end of the agreed duration. This could be accomplished by sending contact details for a few friends/relatives, or whatever else would assure your commitment. This would feel riskier initially, but I believe make the game safer. This, of course, is entirely up to both participants to decide however.

Other safety considerations you may wish to consider. This game is likely best played between two switches with somewhat comparable experience and threshold for exposure, but of course, to be discussed and decided. Verification could be completed before the game begins, to make sure your partner is who they say. This could be done before material is sent by both choosing for the other a pose, finger-sign etc, to hold up. You can make it specific. The photo with said pose must be taken as described, and against the same backdrop as the photos taken for your blackmail material. That should reassure both players that their partner is genuine.

This game is very much in the beginning stages, and I welcome all feedback. All of the above is only an outline, and could be modified in whatever way born partners choose, as long as it is clearly agreed. A variation may include a version where instead of a pre-agreed punishment for failure, each player may pick their own punishment for each task, which could vary in intensity depending on the task, mood that day, etc. I’m sure there are many other good ideas and variations, please feel free to suggest them below, or with your partner.

Thank you for reading this long post, and I hope it gives a clear enough sense of the game. Though a little complex, I think it has the potential to be an amazing way of enjoying blackmail play without facing the risk of losing complete control (of course if that’s what you enjoy, there are plenty of other options on GetDare). It could also be enjoyed by anyone who simply wishes to push themselves further, like having an accountability partner for furthering your journey as a submissive, except backing out of the tasks you choose is no longer really an option. Imagine the fun you could have.

If anyone would like to play, please post below. If you’d like to volunteer to play with me, and help iron out some of the details of this game, you can message me via Kik below. Thank you, and do let us know how your game goes if you decide to play.

My Kik: SubmissiveTwink3232

Last edited by SubmissiveTwink232; 08-07-2022 at 07:26 AM.
SubmissiveTwink232 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to SubmissiveTwink232 for this post:
Old 08-07-2022, 08:04 AM   #2
Pete360360

The only issue with mutual blackmail is that if person A fails a task and then person B threatens to share the blackmail info, person A can just also threaten to share person B's info.

So its kind of mutually assured destruction meaning the info would never be shared, and the blackmail wouldn't really exist.
Pete360360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2022, 09:38 AM   #3
SubmissiveTwink232

Unfortunately, that is a good point. I suppose I had imagined this between two players who agreed to honour the rules, but hadn’t thought about if one player didn’t,
I do see the potential problem. The only sure way I can think of to mitigate this issue would be a third player acting as referee. Interesting prospect, though not sure how easy that would be to arrange. Let me know if you have any other ideas about how to make something like this work.
SubmissiveTwink232 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2022, 04:18 PM   #4
Wimble

Referee is a good idea, and kinda hot to increase the risk by sharing with another person. But I still think it could work one-on-one with the mutually assured destruction. It could become more like a game a chicken - pushing each other on to see whose bravest and will go furthest.

Sounds hot. I'd like to give it a try!

Yes: Nudity, pics, dice dares, humiliation, exposure, light pain and CBT, showing face, info/blackmail
Dislikes: Toothpaste, pegs, piss, bodywriting
No: Feminisation, slapping/smacking, edging, long tasks, ABDL, people with no/empty GetDare profiles.
Wimble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2022, 01:13 PM   #5
Klickfoot

Sounds like a fun idea, I would like to participate as player or as referee. Just write me a message
Limits: Family, Blood, Very public, Face
toys: Dildo, Vibrator, Bra, Pantys, skirt, Chastity belt, handcuffs, buttplugs, ring gag, ropes, diapers, lockable plastic pants, lockable pink onsie, 4 digit key box, prostate massage device.
Klickfoot is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
blackmail, dice