Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 02-15-2013, 12:14 AM   #16
Awesomehunter

The challenge in post # 14 is still open. I have had no one attemp this. My friend did it and she doesn't even like wedgies. Surely there is someone out there who can try this, or at least force someone else to do it!
Awesomehunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 05:23 PM   #17
lotsofluck

I will definatly do this when I have time

Limits:Illegal, Family, Public
lotsofluck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 12:01 AM   #18
Awesomehunter

As I posted on my wedgie list, if my last post is less than 2 or 3 months old, please consider the thread still open! Please, post your ideas. Post your results! (Please post the wedgie ideas on the wedgie list, the link is above, also, before posting a wedgie type, read through the different wedgies to make sure it's not on there) The competition is still open. No one has even tried to attempt it! Surely there are a lot of people out there that would at least be willing to try this? The challenge is listed in post #13. My theory is that no one has tried it because no one thinks they can do it, so, if you can't do all of them, then do the ones you can! I will still let you ask truth questions. I will also repost the challenge because people are probably to lazy to change the page in order to read it.

Last edited by Awesomehunter; 03-01-2013 at 12:04 AM.
Old 03-01-2013, 12:09 AM   #19
Awesomehunter

My friend (female) did this dare, and she was overconfident. She did this dare before i actually posted it, so instead on the type one wedgies being 15 minute intervals, they where only 10 minutes. One good tactic is to make the person figure of every dare that they are doing first, figure out the types, roll for times, and then make them guess how long they think that they can take each wedgie before a single wedgie is given, this allows them to have to endure more time in the wedgies than they can handle, because they where to overconfident. My friend, after everything was finished, said that it would not have been so bad if she hasn't been so overconfident, and that the last wedgie was the worst one she had to do.

#87 Spinning Wedgie
This is when a victim is given any form of regular/frontal hanging/dangling wedgie and is then spun around in circles, which makes the victim dizzy and makes the wedgie worse.
Type 3: I kept it going for 15 minutes.

#131 Pizza Wedgie
This is when several pieces of pizza are shoved in the victim's underwear and then they are given a wedgie. Afterwords, they are forced to eat the pizza.
Type 1: guess: 45 minutes. Roll: 11>110 minutes
Total Time: 2 hours 35 minutes.

#127 Online Wedgie
This is when a picture of the victim in a wedgie is posted on the Internet.
Type 3: I made her leave it posted for 2 weeks, but the only way to identify her was by her hair color. I made sure her face was covered.

#30 Double Clothes Hanger Wedgie
This is a clothes hanger wedgie done in both the front and the back.
(This is a wedgie in which the underwear is pulled up so high in the front/back that the leg holes are at your shoulders. Then a heavy coat hanger is pushed through the leg holes and the under is wrapped repeatedly around the hook of the hanger. )
Type 3: I made her beg me to let her go. I made her promise to do 2 more wedgies, which are the last two.

#37 Extreme Frontal Sash Wedgie A frontal sash wedgie, but with the underwear "wedged" into the ass for added pain.
Type 1: guess: 2 hours. Roll: 4>40 minutes
Total Time: 2 hours 40 minutes.

#78 Sash Wedgie
This is a regular wedgie in which a belt or a rope is threaded through the leg holes in the back of the underwear. Then, take the right end of the belt/rope and loop it over your right shoulder, and take the left end of the belt/rope and loop it under your left armpit and attach the two ends of the belt/rope as tightly as you can. Females, for the most possible discomfort, make sure the rope goes in between your breasts. (It is easier to get out of if you leave the knot/buckle in the front rather than in the back) This wedgie is better if you use a belt because the wedgie can be easily tightened. This wedgie can also be concealed under your clothing and be worn all day as a kind of permanent wedgie.
Type 1: 2 hours 30 minutes. Roll: 14>140 minutes
Total Time: 3 hours 50 minutes. (She was very sore after that one. But, she promised she wouldn't stop, and she kept it. So, in other words, constant pain for 10 wedgies that took all day, and into the night, for her to finish.

#8. Double Sash Wedgie:
This is the combination of the sash wedgie and the frontal sash wedgie. The underwear is looped through two belts/ropes that are each looped over a different shoulder and pulled tight. Leaning back relieves the pain in the back, but makes the frontal wedgie worse, and leaning forward relieves the wedgie in the front, but makes the wedgie in the back worse. Females, for the most possible discomfort, make sure the belts/ropes go in between your breasts. (It is easier to get out of if you leave the buckles/knots in the front rather than in the back) This wedgie is better if you use belts because the wedgie can be easily tightened. This wedgie can also be concealed under your clothing and be worn all day as a kind of permanent wedgie.
Type 1: guess: 1 hour 30 minutes. Roll: 17> 170minutes
Total Time: 4 hours 20 minutes. After she got done with this she was bright red in the front and the back, if you know where in talking about. (And no, I didn't force her to show me, she just wanted me to see what I was doing to her) She was sore now not only in the back but the front to at this point.

#6. Backwards Wedgie:
A wedgie or melvin with the underwear on backwards.
Type 1: guess:30 minutes. Roll: 11>110 minutes
Total Time:2 hours 20 minutes.

#7 Banana Melvin
This wedgie works best with females. This is any form of wedgie in which the victim has a banana in the front of their underwear.
Type 1I made her peel the banana first and eat it after.)
guess: 25 minutes. Roll: 5>50 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour 15 minutes, and apparently the banana tasted horrible.

#141 Superglue Wedgie + #145 Vibrator Wedgie
This is when the victim is given a wedgie in underwear that has superglue, or regular glue, so that the wedgie is glued in place. And this is when the victim is given a wedgie while, if female, they have a vibrator running on high stuck in their butt and in their pussy.
Type (N/A): It took 3 hours until she couldn't take it anymore, then she stripped to her underwear and got it the shower, and (with my help, very happy about this part) spent another hour in the shower loosening up the glue so that she could get it off. We didn't use superglue, but what we used was pretty strong. Also, I had some fun with her afterwords and wouldn't let her get dressed for a while. It was fun for me because she is hot. My reason for posting this story is so that I can dare you to do what is on her dare list, same times and everything, though you don't hae to use extremely strong glue if you don't want to get stuck in a very stimulating wedgie until the battery dies. I do not think that anyone can do her dare list, and the first person that can, and send me proof via pm, can ask me 3 embarrassing questions (nothing like name, age, or location) that I will post and answer on the open thread for everyone to see. Also, you can send me 3 dares that must be private, non-messy, and indoors, and if I deem them doable by me, then I will do them. The questions have a guarantee of a truthful answer, while the dares may not get done. Also, the second person to do this can send me 2 questions and dares, and the third person to do this can send me 1 question and dare. One final rule. PLEASE, if you are a guy, NO PICTURES. I would prefer only females, but I will not close to males. And, I have decided that it does not have to be you that does the dares. If you can convince/force someone else to do them all, and all o them get done, and send me proof through pm, then you might place. I will need proof for each of the ten wedgies.

Beacause I do not think that anyone can do that dare list, the first person that can, and send me proof via pm, can ask me 3 embarrassing questions (nothing like name, age, or location) that I will post and answer on the open thread for everyone to see. Also, you can send me 3 dares that must be private, non-messy, and indoors, and if I deem them doable by me, then I will do them. The questions have a guarantee of a truthful answer, while the dares may not get done. Also, the second person to do this can send me 2 questions and dares, and the third person to do this can send me 1 question and dare. One final rule. PLEASE, if you are a guy, no revealing pictures if you choose to prove with pictures. I would prefer only females, but I will not close to males. And, I have decided that it does not have to be you that does the dares. If you can convince/force someone else to do them all, and all of them get done, and send me proof through pm, then you might place. I will need proof for each of the ten wedgies.
Old 03-01-2013, 12:14 AM   #20
Awesomehunter

For every wedgie that you complete, and prove, I will answer one truth question on the live chat (yes I will post the question, too) When you post your results, PM me the link to the proof, and PM me the question, and if the question is within my (unposted) limits, I will alert you and let you ask another one. If it is acceptable, I will post both your question and my answer on the live thread. You have to remember to PM me, because other wise I might not know that you have posted. Post the story on the thread and pm me the other stuff.
Old 04-01-2013, 12:48 AM   #21
Awesomehunter

Come on people! Ypu don't have to do the challenge, but you can do the dare! There are now 160 dares on my list all of them are posted on page 3. Just do the dare and post some feed back. Post what you had to do, or at least some of it. Also, what do you think my list?
Old 06-02-2013, 01:29 PM   #22
Succubus' lover
Baby Member

HEY!!!! your avatar is the neurax worm from Plague Inc. !!!!!!!!!
Succubus' lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2013, 09:28 PM   #23
Awesomehunter

Default anyone?

okay, so i know people are looking at this thread, but is no one willing to try it? or if they have tried it, then why is no one capable of posting a remark other than the fact that my profile pick is a picture of of plauge inc.?
Old 10-29-2013, 06:15 AM   #24
Dareme101

Default I'll do it!

Tell me the dare ill see if I can do it, but don't pm me.
Dareme101 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk