Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 04-26-2022, 09:52 AM   #676
orophins
getDare Sweetheart

Hi there DiaperBabe, since you apparently need to be punished, lets do so while we get some errands done. You might get some “strikes” as you go, strikes are bad and will determine your fate at the end of the dare.

Supplies:
You will need diapers, two unripe bananas, butter knife or other portable way to split bananas, pencil, marshmallows, five glycerine suppositories, a 1L water bottle, baby wipes, baby powder, enema bag (or substitute a disposable one if you don’t have it) and a bag like a backpack. You will also need a pair of pants such as sweat pants that will make it fairly noticeable you are wearing diapers (I leave this to your person comfort - push your limits but don’t break them). You may not need all of these items - but it will likely give you a strike if you don’t have them.

Preparations:
You will need an afternoon free for this dare (4-6 hours). You aren’t allowed to poop for at least 16 hours before you begin in the afternoon.

As you get your supplies ready, chill your bananas and marshmallows in a freezer for an hour, or a refrigerator for ~4 hours ahead of time.

Before you begin getting ready, you will drink 1L of water. From this point on, you aren’t allowed to use the potty until the dare is over. Then when it is finished, fill up your 1L bottle again, and drink it while you get ready, it must be finished and refilled again before you leave home. Feel free to take your time drinking it, but you are only allowed to pee in diapers, and will be penalized later for doing so, so I’d try to hurry.

You will get ready by putting on a diaper (leave the waistband accessible or loose enough that you can reach into the back to insert suppositories). Use lots of baby powder, enough that it is a strong smell wherever you go (or skip this smelly step by taking 1 strike). I would recommend holding your pee pees at this point .

Pack up your bag with the tight fitting pants, baby powder, baby wipes, 1L water bottle, suppositories, the bananas and marshmallows from the freezer, pencil, butter knife, and one diaper. Also perhaps lube if you need it.

You will be taking public transit to a mall or other semi-populated area like a museum, or similar. It must have a bathroom in the location (preferably accessible stall), and a place to refill your water bottle. This should be 20-45 minutes away by public transit, because the travel distance may vary, keep track of how long it takes you to get there. While you are on this trip, or before you move on with the dare, you must drink half your 1L water bottle. The dare begins once you are at your destination and half the bottle is gone.

The dare:
You will go to the bathroom stall and take your suppositories out, inserting all 5 glycerin suppositories, and then setting a timer (or keep track of the time) for 45 minutes. You will then leave the stall and must travel around the location in at least semi-visible areas for the next 45 minutes. This is a punishment, so you may get a little embarrassed as the medicine starts working, but thats why you’re in diapers. Pretend you’re being drug around the mall/museum/zoo or wherever, travel around and see some sights. After 45 minutes, head back to the bathroom for phase 2. During this time (before getting back to the bathroom), you must finish your water bottle and fill it up once again.

If your diaper is wet when you arrive outside the bathroom, you get 1 strike. If your diaper is poopy, even a little, you get 1 additional strike. If you are dry & clean, then you have exceptional control, but this is a punishment. You must pee and poop your diaper while still outside of the bathroom. You can hide away in a corner or do it right in front of the bathroom, however you’d like as a reward for such good control.

Once in the bathroom, you will clean yourself up with just the baby wipes. You then have several chances to earn strikes, yay!

You will be putting both bananas, cut in half with the butler knife, up your butt. You can choose to put one marshmallow up after each half (four total marshmallows) for no strikes, or one marshmallow up after all of the halves for 1 strike.

You will put powder all over your diaper area just like before, or earn 1 strike. I sure hope no one notices how baby-smelling your stall becomes .

You will poke four holes with the pencil into your new diaper 5cm below where it would first start collecting urine (below meaning as though you were sitting down, further towards the ground). The hole must be wider than the pencil lead, but can stop just short of poking the whole pencil through the plastic. This should give you a little bit of room for pee to disperse if you’re careful before your diaper starts to leak. You can instead do just 1 hole for 1 strike, or no holes for 2 strikes.

Then you will put on your very tight-fitting pants, or get 1 strike.

Lastly, that poopy diaper must go into the trash can in the bathroom, but you must do so while in plain sight of anyone who comes in, holding it out in front of you the whole way to the trash (or get 1 strike if you don’t hold it out visibly).

Take note of the time now, and note the time if you end up pooping out any bananas shortly after leaving the bathroom. If that time is less than 10 minutes, you earn 1 strike. Don’t worry, it’s going to mostly just be bananas, we wouldn’t want to subject others to your smelly butt.

You now must finish drinking your 1L bottle of water while wandering around before you can head home. Because your trip home on public transit/Uber might take variable time, after you finish your water you will subtract the time it took you to get here from 45 minutes. You must wait that long before starting your trip, so that your wait time + trip will take 45 minutes total. Don’t worry, I’m sure you can hold it, and that no one is noticing a baby-powder smell or you doing the potty dance / wondering if that bulge is a diaper .

Back home:
Once you get back home and in the door, if your pants are wet from the diaper leaking, you get 2 strikes. If your diaper is wet, you get 1 strike (on top of the 2 if you’re leaking). If your diaper is messy with the bananas and marshmallows, you get 1 strike (on top of any others).

Finish:
Based on the strikes you’ve accumulated, you must do all of the following that apply to you (so you may have to do many of them if you did poorly).

Before proceeding, send orophins a short note about how the dare went, and how many strike you got going it.

Multiply your strikes by 30. You must spank yourself that many times on the thigh, hard, before being allowed to change.

Multiply your strikes by 10, you must write that many lines of “I deserve to be in a stinky diaper.” By hand before being allowed to change.

>0: you got a strike, so you didn’t complete the whole dare as you could have. So you must post a dare with at least 500 words on a person above thread before changing.

>1: you must add a diaper on top of your current one (I would suggest poking many more holes in your current one), and aren’t allowed to change until your double diaper is leaking.

>2: three strikes and you’re out, so you get to change out of your diaper (when you meet all other conditions), and back into a new diaper, which you must wear until it is leaking or the following morning.

>3: wow, you did pretty bad, huh. We’ll go ahead and give yourself a 1.5L enema when you change out of the diapers you’re in and into a new one. That diaper still has to stay on until leaking or tomorrow - so I’d recommend drinking lots of water!

>4: you really didn’t do well - contact me for an appropriate punishment.

0: if you got 0 strikes you did great! No further tasks and you can change out immediately.
Dislikes: Denial, anal, baby ageplay, diaper rash, lines, timeout, petplay, dares >8 hrs
Limits: Pain, long dares >2days denial >7 days, bad diaper rash, indiscreet public/friends, permanent, illegal, eating/drinking pee/poo, sissy, face

Last edited by orophins; 04-26-2022 at 09:55 AM.
orophins is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to orophins for this post:
Old 04-29-2022, 11:25 PM   #677
Diaperol

you create good dares, I took the liberty of taking one for you :

You're going to have to refrain from cumming for at least 24 hours before starting, and holding in all your poopies for 8 hours beforehand as well.
You'll need get some diapers together, an enema kit, and some castor oil for this dare.

You'll start the dare by taking 2 oz of castor oil, and drinking 1L of water. Start preparing your diapers by poking holes all the way through, and all over from and back, in ALL of them but the diaper that will go on last. When you finish your 1L, set a timer for one hour and keep holding everything in. If you absolutely can't, put on your diapers but roll a die. If it's 1,2, or 3, remove that many diapers from your pile (minimum 1 left in pile), if it's 4 or 5 get two additional diapers out, poke holes, and add to your pile. If it's a 6, so the same a 4-5, but with one diaper.

When the timer is up, put on your first diaper (with holes), and set a repeating timer for every 10 minutes. Every 10 minutes when the timer goes off, you will drink ~ half a cup (150ml) of water. Every other time the timer goes off, you can add on one of your additional diapers. Be careful, they will be riddled with holes, and if you leak there will be consequences.

The third time the alarm goes off (30 minutes in), you must reach back into your hopefully still-clean diapers and insert an enema tube, giving yourself a 250ml enema of hot water. The sixth time it goes off, you must do the same again with a 1L enema of hot water. When your alarm has gone off nine time (1.5 hrs), dump 500ML of ice-cold water down the back seat of your diapers. When it goes off 12 times (two hours in), do the same with the front of your diapers, and do your best to edge once before the timer goes off again, for the next three times until you're at 2.5 hours in.

After 15 times that the timer has gone off (2.5 hours), you will set the timer for 1 hour. During this time you can't do anything for fun or entertainment, and can only sit directly on your butt on the ground or stand in the tub if you're afraid you're going to leak. The only exception that you can and will perform is starting a write-up of how how feel and how this dare is going so far. Make sure you can't see the timer or tell how much time is left for this hour.

When the timer goes off, you get to change out of those nasty diapers. Starting with the outermost diaper, count how many diapers are dry. Dry means no visible wet spot from the outside. Just leaking past on the leg gatherers is still a 'dry' diaper. However, if you started leaking, even if just out the leg gatherers before you set your 1hr timer at the end, add 2 on to your count of dry diapers. For our purposes, leaking means you either dripped onto the floor or all the way down your leg to your feet, so a little wetness outside your diaper is okay. You will be punished for dry diapers, so your goal should be to get the number of diapers right so you just barely finish soaking through to your last diaper in the last hour.

So now what happens?
Dry Diapers - Consequences
0 - You're done, that's got to be a mix of good control, planning, and luck. You're done and can cum normally again as soon as you finish your write-up and send it to me.
1 - Good shot, you were really close and didn't leak. You will have to remain in diapers for the next 8 hours but can change normally, and cum normally as soon soon as you finish your write-up and send it to me.
2 - Well you either played it way too safely, or leaked. Still not too bad, but you're going to be stuck in diapers (as many as you want) for the next 12 hours, with only one change allowed while that castor oil works it way out of your system. After the 12 hours you can cum normally again as soon as you finish your write-up and send it to me.
3 - Well that was either way too many diapers, or you stink at putting them on! In any event, you're not going to get any relief for a while. You're going to be stuck in diapers (as many as you want) for the next 16 hours, with only one change allowed while that castor oil works it way out of your system. You must also drink 1L of water now when you change into those diapers, and again after your one allowed change. After the 16 hours you can't cum cum normally again until after you have spent 6 hours (doesn't need to be consecutive) with an uncomfortably-large butt plug in place, as well as finishing your write-up and sending it to me.
>4 - You either went way too safe, or just didn't try hard enough. Send me a report for how it went, and I will determine a suitable punishment., and you won't like it.

Check my diaper here : https://potty.li/diaperol

Album of check : https://potty.li/book.php?id=N0Z7ZNKQ4H0RCLY

Likes: Diapers, Wet, Forced Messing, Diuretic pill, Drink, Control, Baby clothes, Age play, Kik
Dislikes: Humiliation, Cum, Hollow plug, handcuff, Messy diaper, Enema
Limits: Public, Family, Blood, at work, Friends
Diaperol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2022, 05:58 AM   #678
SubbyFoxboi

Get yourself diapered up and roll a 6 sided dice. Multiply by 3 This is the number of marshmallows you are going to insert up your butt. Once you have inserted all the marshmallows you will be waiting a certain amount of time before you can change based on another roll of the dice:
1. 15m
2. 30m
3. 45m
4. 1h
5. 1.5h
6. 2h

While you wait out this time you will be accessorised with the appropriate items based on another roll. This is cumulative.

1. Onesie.
2. Kneesocks.
3. Sissy ABDL hypnosis playing through some earphones.
4. Pacifier.
5. Cuffed hands behind back.
6. Hollow plug.

During this time, you'll be drinking the following:

1. 1 cup of water per 45 mins.
2. 1 cup of water per 25 mins.
3. 1 cup of milk per 30 mins.
4. 1 cup of milk per 20 mins.
5. 1 cup of juice per 30 mins.
6. 1 cup of juice per 20 mins.

If you mess at all before your waiting period is up you must sit in your mess and squish it around, bouncing in it for the rest of the duration, and you will not be allowed to change until the following morning. If you leak, add more layers. Have fun!
Vulnerable until the 28th of January in If You Don't Reply... (Harder Version)!
My Stuff - Likes & Dislikes - Rules - PM Dares
SubbyFoxboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2022, 11:03 AM   #679
Klickfoot

We're gonna play 21. Below I'll detail how you gain and lose points. Once you get to 21 you're free and done with the dare!

How to Gain Points

+1: Wear a diaper to bed (don't take it off until the morning.
+1: Go to sleep wearing a wet diaper.
+1: Wet your diaper while lying in bed (up to once per night/morning).
+2: Wet your diaper while asleep (the diaper will need to be dry before going to sleep).

As you'll see, you can overlap a lot of points (up to 4 if you wet your diaper while sleeping). There's a lot of possibilities

[B]How to Lose Points[B]

-1: Don't wear a diaper to bed.
-1: Go to the bathroom after lying down to go to bed (outside your diaper).
-1: Not drinking 500mL within an hour of going to bed.
-1: Changing out of a dry diaper (this includes in the morning and during the day; it didn't need to be wet while in bed necessarily).

(The negative points are sort of acting as your rules for the dare but you clearly have some wiggle room).

Clearly, you could get through the dare painlessly by just wearing a diaper to bed for 3 weeks. But you can speed things up by wetting appropriately. Being inconsistent will hurt though.
Limits: Family, Blood, Very public, Face
toys: Dildo, Vibrator, Bra, Pantys, skirt, Chastity belt, handcuffs, buttplugs, ring gag, ropes, diapers, lockable plastic pants, lockable pink onsie, 4 digit key box, prostate massage device.
Klickfoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2022, 10:48 AM   #680
SubbyFoxboi

Your dare is to double diaper up after locking into chastity, and then take a strip of rope (might need about 15ft, it can be thin) and tie yourself into the diaper. This might be done best by looping it around your waste starting near the middle of the rope, tie it tightly and use more than 5 knots, then loop the two ends under the diaper between your legs and fasten it to the loop Around your waist again with 5 knots each. You then have to stay in the diaper until it leaks. You may only have 2 glasses of water per hour to do this. During this time, feel free to go about your day with clothing over the top. After that you just have to undo the knots and your free! Unless you fail to undo the knots within 10 minutes, and then you have to wait an hour in the diaper and try again. You might want to half duct tape to seal up the sides just in case. Enjoy!
Old 05-11-2022, 12:23 PM   #681
orophins
getDare Sweetheart

@diaperol - that was actually one of the dares I’ve given in the past. While I’ve said this before, it’s worth saying again: I don’t mind copying dares, but maybe give it some new twist of your own. I had literally already done this (putting a twist on it) for the same date only a page ago on this same thread. Otherwise we tend to just not get any new / interesting dares

Subbtfoxboi - it seems like you really like orgasms, but that’s an awfully adult activity. It seems to me like you’re much too small for all of that. Let’s give you a chance to prove you know when you need to go potty, and don’t get too distracted or lose track of time .

This will involve holding a reasonably sized enema for a long time. Since you’re familiar with enemas, the volume seemed reasonable to me. But PM me if it needs to change to be reasonable for you. Have fun!

Supplies:
Senna (bisacodyl or similar brand) oral laxative, 10mg tablets (or enough for 30mg). Enema bag, concentrated soap, large inflatable plug, pacifier, pink chastity cage, locking mittens, timer, kids show you’re not familiar with on YouTube or other easy platform, diapers.

Preparation:
Start by taking the 3 tablets of senna laxative (30mg), and drinking 1L of water, then set a timer for 1 hour while you go about your business. Once the timer is up, drink another 1L of water and reset your timer for 1 hour while you get everything else ready.

Put on your pink chastity cage - you will be wearing this until allowed to remove it.

Give yourself a small enema (~500ml) to get cleaned out, then use your smaller plugs and lube to ensure you’re ready to take your larger plug fairly easily. You can use the potty for this, but must try to hold your pee in, if you can’t, drink another 500ml of water. Otherwise the potty is off limits.

Dare:
When your timer goes off, you will prepare a 1L enema with 10ml concentrated soap, like a dish soap. Check that it doesn’t have any overly harmful ingredients, or use 30ml of a less harsh soap like Castile soap. The water should be warm, but comfortable to rest your hand in (just over body temperature).

Give yourself this enema, and try to massage it into yourself while lying down for a few minutes. Then insert your inflatable plug and pump it up until it’s slightly uncomfortable - sufficiently that you aren’t able to push it out. If the plug comes out without being deflated during this dare, PM me for a punishment that will involve learning how to hold enemas in properly. Clean yourself up as needed, and then put on a thick diaper, with the inflation tube running out the back so it will be accessible. Make sure the diaper is on tight, and feel free to use plastic pants if you have them.

Then you are to drink 1L more of water, and then pull up the kids show you’re not familiar with. Find a playlist or a long video that lasts at least a few hours, and then set a timer for 60 minutes somewhere you won’t be able to see. Then skip to a random episode or part-way into an episode so you won’t know how long it has been. Make sure you can’t see any other indications of time. Then put in your pacifier and put on your locking mittens, locking them on. Then you just need to enjoy the show!

Do your best to engage with the show if they want you to take any actions or follow along - making sure to keep your paci in the whole time.

You will need to guess when it has been 60 minutes, without seeing the time. I’m sure that the pressure you’re feeling to make poopies will be a little distracting, but try to enjoy the show. When you think it has been close to 60 minutes or just give up and desperately want to poop your pants, you must shout (or if you may be overheard, at least say) “I need to go potty”! With your pacifier still in.

Potty time / timer runs out:
If the timer goes off before you decided to give up, pretend as though you gave up at 40 minutes instead. Otherwise, take the number of minutes left on your 60 minute timer, and multiple it by 3. That is how long in minutes you must leave your diapers on, so reset your timer for that much time. Unlock/take off your mittens and release the pressure on your plug, then pull your plug out of your diaper (or leave it in if you wish).

Try your best to hold it in until the timer goes off, but no looking at the timer. You can do the potty dance or lay down or anything you think might help. If you make it until the timer goes off, feel free to use the potty for up to 5 minutes before putting your diaper back on (this seems unlikely). Otherwise you can spend 5 minutes sitting on the potty with your diaper still on while you pretend to use the potty to get some “practice”.

Once you’ve used, or “used” the potty, drink 500ml of water. Once done, set a timer for 20 minutes, and put lock your mittens back on. You can put on porn or anything else, but cant see the timer or current time until the timer goes off. During this time you are to try your best to orgasm. You can only do this by rubbing your diaper through your mittens or humping non-vibrator objects through your diaper. By now that laxative is probably catching up to you, so you may be a little distracted

Finish:
If you managed to orgasm through your chastity cage and likely wet/messy diaper, congratulations! You can remove your chastity cage and get cleaned up.

However, if you haven’t managed to orgasm yet, you have a choice to make, and must make it immediately. Option 1: you can return to adulthood, get cleaned up but leave your cage on. You are not be allowed to orgasm until at least 8 hours have passed because you have such good control of yourself. Or option 2: you can admit you don’t have control over yourself, just like a little baby, change into a clean diaper and remove your cage. But you must spend the next 4 hours in diapers with only one change allowed while the laxative works its way through you. You also aren’t allowed to talk (paci must stay in), walk, or use your hands (mittens must be locked on except for eating / drinking / your one allowed change) during this time.

Once you’re all done with your time, write me a PM of how it went!
Dislikes: Denial, anal, baby ageplay, diaper rash, lines, timeout, petplay, dares >8 hrs
Limits: Pain, long dares >2days denial >7 days, bad diaper rash, indiscreet public/friends, permanent, illegal, eating/drinking pee/poo, sissy, face
Old 05-26-2022, 10:46 AM   #682
TheDiaperedDevil

Try and get yourself a day free (solid 6-8 hours). Prior to this dare starting you should not have used the toilet for number two for 24 hours, drunk at least 3 litres in the last 24 hours (with 500ml+ in the last hour) and have gotten all of the items you need ready (read the dare first).

The aim of the game is to stop yourself from regressing into a giant baby. Which will be increasingly difficult as the dare goes on.

Hour 1: Getting dressed
So one things babies can't do is dress themselves. Of course we need to test your ability to get dressed!

I want you to lay out two basic outfits containing at least 5 items:
  1. A comfy outfit ideally comprised of a shirt, jeans with a belt, boxers/underwear, socks, and a top (you must include one pair of socks and underwear and wear a belt with any trousers or shorts) and a single diaper; and
  2. A babyish outfit including whatever you own i.e. your onesie, any infantile stockings or booties, bonnets, reins, etc. This outfit should include two thick diapers (one with slits in for drainage) and plastic pants.
Now you're going to need three more things - your locking mitts, a blindfold and a large amount of clothing or laundry.

Essentially you're going to mix your regular outfit up with as many clothes as as possible (try and ensure there are similar style clothes to the ones you've picked out), lock your mittens on, and then throw the mixed up clothes over as large an area as you possibly can.

You have 5 seconds after throwing the clothing before you must then blindfold yourself spin around 30 times (until super dizzy) and drop to your knees.

You then have three minutes to try and find all 5 items.

Disclaimer: Obviously this is quite experimental. I trust you to not take the loosely defined "as many clothes as possible" lightly. If you have to mix dirty laundry in then please do so. Maybe the smell will help you out!

If you fail then, as you probably guessed, the baby outfit goes on. If you get all five or more items of your normal outfit then you can wear that (for now). Either way diapers are going on. The locking mittens can come off to prep for the next challenge.

From now on if you need to pee or mess, it must go in the diaper. You won't be punished for it outside of hour 3 and 5, but no changes.

Hour 2: Eating/drinking
Next we're going to see how well you deal with eating and drinking!

You're going to have to fix yourself a little meal and a nice refreshing drink. The meal will contain one serving of oatmeal/porridge and a large (750ml+) bottle of water.

All you have to do is consume the water and eat the food without spilling any, or getting any on your face/body. Here are the constraints:

- No utensils are allowed (spoons, forks, sporks, chopsticks, etc.) to eat.
- The bottle cannot come within 15cm of your face.
- You cannot pick the oatmeal up with whatever container it is in.

Essentially you're going to be trying to squirt the water into your mouth at a distance and lap the oatmeal up without a single incident.

If you spill either then as a punishment you cannot clean up. You will also have to consume 3 jars of baby food whilst wearing a bib (I would say some formula from a bottle but I think in some places baby formula is in short demand).

Finally, if you succeeded in challenge one replace a casual item it with a baby outfit item. The bib stays on.

Hour 3: Bladder Holding/adult play
This one's quite simple. You have one hour to drink 1l of water, 500ml of juice and 500ml of energy/sports drink. After 15 minutes you must attempt to orgasm, you will then have a 15 minute break and you will attempt to orgasm again. Make sure you drink before each attempt to orgasm.

You can only orgasm by rubbing through your diapers (you can only use vibrations for the second orgasm).

You must not wet during this hour.

If you fail either of these tasks then replace another item of your normal attire with baby clothing.

Hour 4: Talking
So, we're going to have a couple of quick tests to check you're listening and ability to talk.

Firstly, load up any voice to text recognition software on a phone or computer. Now stick your pacifier in (if you have a way to secure it then do so) and repeat the following four lines:

"To prove i'm an adult and not a little baby,
I need to speak, clearly, eloquently and without error.
If i'm capable of doing this then maybe, just maybe
I can finish this dare without any more terror. "

You get three attempts at doing this. If the software picks up all the words correctly and converts them to text well done!

If you fail then that pacifier stays in and again replace an item of adult clothing with a baby one.

Hour 5: Messing
Based on your history you're obviously very familiar with the concept of messing your pampers. Sorry if this one is disappointing but we're going to keep it simple:
1l enema, hold for one hour.

If you can get through the hour, please feel free to use your toilet.
If you fail then cut drainage holes in the outer diaper and add another layer with plastic pants if not already wearing.

Hour 6: Changing
So final hurdle time. By now you're either still in a very dignified outfit with a well concealed, looking like a pathetic little baby, or somewhere in between.

The last thing you have to prove is that you can change out of your diaper. Easy right?

Maybe not. For the next hour the locking mittens go on.

Depending on your attire right now, access to your diapers might suddenly be quite difficult. Moreover you are only going to have a few time slots to access your diapers and in order to change all clothing must be removed first.

These time slots will have a condition (as shown below) to access them. Every time you fail to get changed you will readjust anything that has only been partially removed, however anything that you fully removed can stay off.

You get 15 seconds to try and change at the start of the hour.

After a 10 minute wait you can have 30 seconds to attempt to get out of your diapers if you have drank another bottle of water.

After waiting a further 20 minutes you may have 45 seconds to attempt to get out of your diapers if you wet yourself.

After a further 15 minutes you may have one minute to attempt to get out of your diapers if you drink another bottle of water.

After a final 14 minutes (i.e. before the hour is up) you can have a whole 5 minutes to get out of your diapers if you can cum.

Congratulations you are now free! Please enjoy the rest of your day.

Or

Oh no, you failed. Please proceed to dress yourself back into any diapers and abdl attire that you have removed. Full infantile clothing is now required. Pacifiers and mitts must remain on for the next hour. Crawling is now your only means of moving around. You may remove your mitts to provide yourself with entertainment, but they must go back on straight away. Entertainment is limited to childrens TV and films, colouring books and crayons and napping. I guess you really are a big baby huh?
Limits: Full public humiliation, ice, illegal, dangerous, involving others involuntarily

TheDiaperedDevil is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to TheDiaperedDevil for this post:
Old 05-26-2022, 11:30 AM   #683
SmolYui

Take 2 thick diapers and open them laying underneath your bottom put a slit in the top most diaper. Insert a suppository. Pull the first one up and tape the tabs closest to your thighs. Begin to masturbate almost to the point of orgasm. Stop before orgasm and put the rest of your diapers on. You must wear these for 4 hours, during which you may do childish things put on your cutest baby gear and have fun like watch cartoons, crawl suck on a pacifier, etc. If you have not messed by then, you may use a toilet and wear underwear. If you have, you will remain in them for another hour before changing into a fresh diaper, as you will be wearing them for the next 24 hours.

19/nonbinary/pansexual
(yes my avatar is of me)

I'm a wittle feminine Baby Kitten

my pronouns are

She/They

Refer to me using gender neutral or feminine terms.
Loves to be called "Good Kitten"

I have a cock.
(6’1” 185cm | 55kg 120lbs)

☙⦿Likes and Limits!⦿❧

☙⦿Equipment⦿❧

〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜
KIK - YuiAmore
〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜

Twitter

SmolYui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2022, 08:46 AM   #684
SmolYui

bumping this thread !

19/nonbinary/pansexual
(yes my avatar is of me)

my pronouns are

She/They

I have a cock.

☙⦿Likes and Limits!⦿❧

☙⦿Equipment⦿❧

〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜
KIK - YuiAmore
〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜

Twitter

Old 06-03-2022, 09:14 AM   #685
Chirs<M
getDare Sweetheart

I'll give you a dare, but sorry that it's not as long & creative as those above.

As soon as you read this diaper up. The diaper now remains on until you can by a fast working fleet laxative or similar. You must buy this in person at least 30 mins from home. Once you have got it, insert & use. You can do this in a restroom or your car, then you may start your walk/drive back home. Diaper then remains on until you have posted again in this thread.

Male, Switch, mid-30s.
Likes: Dares that slightly scare me! Interested in most kinks.
Limits: blood, very public, face pics
Willing to take on more challenging dares.
Chirs<M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2022, 11:39 PM   #686
MaidSlut

Cage yourself with a diaper and a medium sized plug, then drink 1L of water. Once you finish wait 30 minutes and find a movie that is around at least ~2 hours long to watch. You will try and hold out as long as you can without wetting yourself like a baby. Get the movie all set up and make sure to have more water available because for every 10 minutes you will be drinking another cup. If you wet continue watching as normal but keep track of how many times it happens, then read below.

0 wets (dry diaper) - Wow I'm impressed you lasted that long. Oh wait..? what's this? *pour a cup of warm water into your diaper* I guess you didn't make it after all. Too bad since this diaper is barely used, you may as well keep it on until morning.

1-3 wets - That is so sad, you couldn't keep dry . Put on another movie but this time put 2 bananas in your ass. Same rules as last time but if you mess yourself go up and down on your seat to squish it around. Change after the movie ends.

4 or more wets - You wet lots n lots huh? I'm very disappointed with you. Do the previous punishment, then go ahead and change into a clean diaper.. actually make it two. You will then be wearing them until the outer diaper leaks. Doubt it will take long with how much you like to piddle yourself. Also gag yourself with 2 pairs of panties underneath since babies can't talk, and clearly that's what you are.

nothing public for me please
Likes: bondage, gags, ABDL, piss, spit, feminization, bullying/unfair conditions. extended version
Limits: public/exposure, scat-eating, vomit, blood
=====================
MaidSlut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2022, 12:35 AM   #687
SubbyFoxboi

You'll dress up as a sissy. Since you describe yourself as one I'm going to have to reinforce it! You should wear your maid outfit with tights, panties and a bra. Oh and the wig would be good too. You're going to put 1l of warm water into a diaper before putting it on, poking holes and adding another diaper on top. You will tape this diaper to you as best as possible. In lipstick I want you to write "WHORE" on your face, the "O" being your lips slathered in a thick layer of it.

Now you're going to find a hypnosis file (I'm being a bit lazy, so I would recommend you pick your own out) that will help you use your diapers like a good sissy girl. You're going to be taping yourself to a chair with headphones in and the hypnosis file playing in front of you. The length of time you stay taped to the chair in this state depends on how long it takes you to wet your diaper 3 times. You may keep one hand free in the chair to pick up water (which you should prepare and leave close to you as you enjoy your hypno time) but you cannot use it for anything else.

If you fail any of this, you will be wearing diapers every time your orgasm for the next week, and not taking them off unless leaking.
The following user says Thank You to SubbyFoxboi for this post:
Old 06-11-2022, 05:09 AM   #688
SmolYui

hey dumb baby, why don't you put in your medium dildo, and a nice big poofy diaper, and dress up super cute.
Now we need to make sure you're drinking fluids, so make sure to have lots and lots of water, we want you to use your diapee like a good little one after all.
Now, here's the fun part, when you wet yourself like a good baby you get a treat! you get to rub your diaper... until you edge :3! Aren't you lucky, yes you are, you're going to say "thank you" when you reach the edgie, then no touching until your next wet.

After you're sufficiently full, or you mess yourself, you can have a super big reward!! you can rub your diapee, untill you make stickies inside it!!
...and since you love drinking piss so much, you little baby bimbo. Tape that disgusting diaper around your head and much it against your face so you can suck out as much piss as possible, hehe, that will probably make you really excited so, you're allowed to edge while drinking your piss, remember to say "thank you".
have fun little one.

please read my limits, last person didn't and broke loads.

19/nonbinary/pansexual
(yes my avatar is of me)

my pronouns are

She/They

I have a cock.

☙⦿Likes and Limits!⦿❧

☙⦿Equipment⦿❧

〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜
KIK - YuiAmore
〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜

Twitter

Old 06-11-2022, 09:12 AM   #689
Samor

Hello kitten. Put on your thickest ABDL diaper. Your goal is to make your diaper leak as fast as you can. Sadly, you can't drink as much as you want. You are only allowed to drink 1 glass every 2 hours. All drinking must be made from your baby bottle. However, You can purchase the right to drink more:
Lvl1 - 1 glass every hour(1 point)
Lvl2 - 2 glass every hour(1 points)
Lvl3 - 1 Liter per hour (2 points)
Lvl4 - As much as you want (4 points)
Note that you can't buy an upgrade without buying the precedent lvl. No buying directly lvl 4

But how to obtain points? Simple. You have to complete these tasks:
-wear your knee high pastel socks for the whole duration = 1 point
-completing one page of coloring book, taking a picture and posting it in an album on GD so every one can see your coloring = 1 point per page
-watching an episode of a baby/little kid cartoon = 1 point per episode
-sucking on your pacifier for 30 minutes = 1 points per 30 minutes
-Every hour in your diaper after starting at the 4 hour mark = 1 point per hour

Once your diaper leak, calculate how long it took you to make it leak in hour . Before you can change, you must complete some lines:
https://writeforme.org/task/62a4be6eb408140037e0c6df
Start the lines by making as many mistake as the time in hour it took for your diaper to leak.
Once completed, you are free.

dislikes: very messy, high pain, sissy/feminization, anal(small object)
limits:blood, public, social, work, family, permanent, disgusting, scat, , exposure, anal(more than small object)

Actives rules, PM dares,Toys

Hypno trigger: Urinate NOW

kik: Samorein
Samor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2022, 02:36 PM   #690
orophins
getDare Sweetheart

Default Big Kid Time?

Well Samor, it seems like you're already stuck wearing diapers 24 hours straight each week and to bed every night. Let's see if we can give you some chances to prove you're a big kid (or not).

This is loosely based on a similar game I've seen, and I tried to make it somewhat difficult to "win" without taking more than a day or two. I expect an average, determined big kid can make it through (even with a few bad rolls) in about 24 hours. It's also very easy to pause if necessary, just pause at the end of a day and resume on a day when you have time to continue.

Good luck and let me know how it goes!

Supplies:
Random timer (ideally a phone app like "Random Timer Generator" that) that can hide the time remaining, diapers, pull-ups with very little absorbency (like depends or goodnites), water bottle, gold star stickers (optional).

Big Kid Points:
The below scale will be tracked throughout the dare, with each point showing what a big kid or small baby you are. This will determine your choice in undies as below.

0 Fail
2 Baby
4 Crawler
6 Toddler
8 Big Kid
10 Succeed

Fail- You've failed as soon as you hit 0. Contact Orophins for a punishment.
Baby- You must wear an ABDL-style diaper or a double diaper, no potty usage allowed at all, better hope you can hold it!
Crawler- You must wear a diaper at all times, and you are allowed to use the potty only after you move up to being a Toddler, when you must sit on the Potty for 5 whole minutes to start your journey as a Toddler.
Toddler- You must wear a pull-up at all times, and must sit on the potty (allowed to use) for 5 whole minutes every time the timer goes off.
Big Kid - You may wear a pull-up or panties, but must decide as soon as you become a big kid and it will stay that way until you succeed or become a big kid again. You're allowed to use the potty once in-between alarms going off, and you're allowed to use the potty when the alarms go off.
Succeed- As soon as you hit 10 points, you have succeeded at this dare! Contact Orophins and let him know how it went!

Timer Roll:
Whenever you make a timer roll, you will roll one six-sided die. Add your Big Kid Points to that roll (so if you're at 8 Big Kid Points and roll a 4, your score is 12). The below shows how much you must drink every hour you're awake during the day, as well as the timer settings to use. You'll set the timer to go off for a random time between the two ranges of minutes. When your timer goes off, roll another die to determine your next settings. If the amount of water you must drink increases or decreases, that applies for the following hour. In the event the timer goes off multiple times an hour (unlikely), take the greater of the two for what you must drink in the following hour.

1-4: 125ml / hour, timer set randomly between 15 and 45 minutes
5-9: 250ml / hour, timer set randomly between 30 and 90 minutes
10-13: 500ml / hour, timer set randomly between 45 and 135 minutes
14-16: 500ml / hour, drink must contain caffeine, timer set randomly between 60 and 180 minutes

Beginning:
To start, you're going to roll a six-sided die to determine your Big Kid Points, and then round up to the nearest descriptor. So a 5 would round up to 6 and make you a toddler. Note that for the rest of the dare, if you are between descriptors on the Big Kid Points, you will maintain your last descriptor. So if you were a Toddler at 6 points and you lost a point to 5 points, you would still follow the Toddler rules. But a Baby at 2 points gaining a point would still be a baby at 3 points.
After this is determined, you must drink 2L of water at your leisure, but I would recommend hurrying as you aren't allowed to pee until you're done drinking.
Then you will either put on your diaper or pull-up depending on your Big Kid Points, and do your best to keep earning Big Kid Points. Every time you fail to make it to the potty (use your diaper/pull-up instead), you will lose one Big Kid Point. Every time the alarm goes off, you will earn one Big Kid Point. Since you're not allowed to use the potty until you're a Toddler, and won't know exactly when the alarm goes off, you'll need to strike a balance.
Lastly, you'll start by making a Timer Roll as described above, and you will need to finish your hourly drink in the next hour (I'd recommend starting around an even hour mark to make this easy on yourself).

Changing descriptors (reaching a new even-number Big Kid Points):
Whenever you gain enough, or lose enough Big Kid Points to change to a new descriptor (Toddler -> Big Kid, for example), you will roll a six-sided die as appropriate below. Perform this task before rolling your next timer roll. This means if you were a Toddler at 6, gain a point up to 7, and then lose two points back down to six and then five, you still don't have to roll because you're still a Toddler this whole time. But if you then lost another point down to 4, you would need to roll for losing points and changing descriptors.

If losing points and getting a new descriptor:
1-2: Wow, you sure seem cranky after having an accident, better take a nap. You must go lay down somewhere quiet with no activities for at least 20 minutes and try to nap.
3-4: You almost made it to the potty! Go "practice" sitting on the potty without using it for 10 minutes. Find a potty training song/video that you must watch for this time on the potty.
5-6: Little babies like you are so cute when they suck on their thumb/pacifier, stick your thumb or pacifier in your mouth, no removing it except to drink for the next 30 minutes.

If gaining points and getting a new descriptor:
1-2: You're growing up so fast! I bet you can hold it. You're not allowed to use the potty even if your Big Kid Points would allow it until you next wet yourself, or two hours have passed.
3-4: Wow, you did such a good job! If you have any gold stars, give yourself one. Do a little dance for 30 seconds to celebrate.
5: Roll again, but this time on the "if losing points" list.
6: Uhoh, I guess you aren't quite a big kid yet. You must wet yourself as soon as you're able to in whatever clothing you're wearing, which will lose you a Big Kid Point, but you'll still have your new descriptor. For example, if you just went from 5->6 points and became a Toddler, then rolled a 6 for this roll, you would still be a Toddler, but only have 5 points because of your "accident".

Other Rules:
Because you have to wear diapers at night, once you are all changed and ready for bed, wetting your diaper won't count against you until you get out of bed. You can also turn off your timer. As soon as you get out of bed in the morning though, the rest of the rules apply and you should immediately perform a timer roll.
You may change diapers/pull-ups as much as you see fit - make sure to bring some spares with you if you go out and about.
When your timer goes off and you gain/lose a descriptor, roll that changing descriptors roll and complete it before rolling your timer roll.
Roll your descriptor roll and complete it before changing doing anything else, like changing from diapers to pull-ups
When using the potty, it should take 5 minutes or less unless the rules say otherwise, that way you can't use one "potty usage" to stay on the potty for hours.
Since messing isn't a limit, it will follow the same rules as wetting yourself. You can probably hold it long enough to become a Big Kid and able to use the potty. But if you can't and use your diaper/pull-up, it will count like you failed to wet (and if you wet at the same time, it will count as two lost points).

Example for illustration and rules clarification:
You start at 2:00PM and roll a 3 to start at 3 Big Kid Points, you'll round up to start as a Crawler in diapers. You then roll a 5 on your timer roll, so 5+3 is 8. You'll have to drink 250ml/hour starting with 250ml by 3PM, and set your timer between 30 and 90 minutes.
You drink your water and avoid using your diaper, and at 3:15 your timer goes off, gaining you a point up to 4 points. Since you're already a waddler, you don't have to roll for a descriptor change, and just do another timer roll. You get a 6 this time, and 6+4=10 is your result, so you must finish drinking your 250ml of water between 3:00-4:00, and will drink 500ml between 4:00-5:00. You set your timer to a random time between 45 and 135 minutes. You drink your 250ml of water by 4:00, but around 4:30 you can't hold it anymore and you pee your diaper, losing one point down to 3.
At 4:35 your timer goes off, gaining you back up to 4 points. You still don't need to roll for descriptor change since you're already a Crawler. But you do a timer roll and get 3, for 7 total points. You must finish your 500ml for the time period of 4:00-5:00, but then you're back down to 250ml between 5:00-6:00, and must set your timer randomly between 30 and 90 mins.
At 5:10 your timer goes off, and you gain up to 5 points. You could change your diaper but since it's not full you leave it on. Your timer roll is 1, so you must finish your 250ml between 5:00-6:00, and would need to drink 250ml between 6:00-7:00 unless you roll higher before 6:00. Timer set between 30 and 90 minutes.
At 5:50 your timer goes off and you make it up to 6 points, you're officially a Toddler! You roll your descriptor roll and get a 5, which makes you re-roll on the other chart, where you roll a 2 and must nap. Even though you've earned the right to change to pull-ups and use the potty as a Toddler, you have to stay in your diaper and hold it while you go lay down for 20 minutes. When you wake up, you roll your timer roll and get a 6 for a total of 12. You then use this chance to use the potty which you sorely need for both #1 and #2. Since your 12 roll means you must drink 500ml, this is greater than the previous roll of 250ml of drinking between 6:00-7:00, so you must drink the greater of the two, the 500ml. You set your timer between 45 and 135 minutes.
At 8:05 your timer goes off, so you have 7 points. You had to drink 500ml of water between 6:00-7:00, and also 7-8 and will need to do so between 8-9 as it's past 8:00. You really need to pee and fortunately have 5 minutes where you must sit on and use the potty, so you do. Then you roll a 1 on your timer roll, and only have to drink 250ml between 9:00-10:00, and set a timer between 30 and 90 minutes.
at 8:45 your timer goes off, so you have 8 points. You roll a descriptor change and get a 2, giving yourself a gold star! You don't really need to pee, but must sit on the potty for 5 minutes anyway. Then you roll a timer roll and get a 6, meaning you must drink 500ml of caffeine from 9:00-10:00 instead as it is "greater" and set your timer between 60 and 180 minutes.
You get tired waiting for the timer to go off, so you decide to put on your diaper for bed, and cancel your timer.
You wake up in the morning at 6:30, and immediately roll your timer roll, getting a 3+8=11, so you must drink 500ml between 7:00-8:00 and timer between 45 and 135 minutes.
{ETC until 10 Big Kid Points or falling down to 0}

Last edited by orophins; 06-15-2022 at 06:39 PM.
The following 2 users say Thank You to orophins for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare, diaper, enema, pee, poo