Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 11-23-2013, 06:00 PM   #46
AnalGirl1

Level 15: Give a head
A week after Ecstasy I dressed, as ordered, and met the guy in the club at 11pm. My plan was to stay away from an orgasm for a long time, and suck him after a few hours (many hours - so i don't have to feel like a free whore. But i recognized, there is no difference between minutes and hours ^^).
I thought, it would help not to be so sensitive, to cum in the morning, but it did NOT! Sometimes I even get hornier from orgasms - especially, when I can't get my mind off from something.
So we talked and drank for a while, when I realized, I won't stand many hours. So I started flirting hard, touching him, making sexual insinuation. And it didn't took long, until I realised, ... I will cum in a few minutes. I asked him to go out of the club, and lead him down an alley, concentrating on not to push the vibrator into the wrong(right^^ )place. I told him, how good he looks, touched his (nearly) sixpack and reached for his cock. First he was shocked, but when he smiled I went down on my knees, opened his belt, and ...
came. The situation had made me so horny, I felt like such a big slut - it was great . On the orgasm, I nearly fell forward, my head pressed against his boxers I started licking his cock through the boxers. And soon I was sucking him of.
When he came (into the condom), I pulled it of with my mouth, dressed him (closed his belt,...), stood up, took the condom out of my mouth and said "Thanks" with a smile. He asked me, what I want to do now, and I said, I have something to do and he should go home and call me.
So I went back into the club, already feeling the second orgasm incoming (slowly)
I thought about it for a while, but I had no choice - I had to find a stranger, who i will never meet again, and suck his cock... fast!
I drank a few shots, to calm down, and so my memory is a bit cloudy. But I found a guy from france (never met again - check) and was on a toilet cabin with him pretty fast. His cock was long and thin, and when he started to become rougher, ... he fucked my throat until he came (hard to say that), and I liked it . I think he just had the right cock size for this. He came loud! and then he pulled me up, smacked my ass, said something like "You're a hot sucking bitch" and pushed me out of the cabin. I was shocked by this, and there were two guys looking at me, talking dirty (I can't remember the exact words). I was so ashamed and horny at the same time, my second orgasm building up. I went out of the club and into a cab. I was struggling on not cumming in the cab, but managed it and so i collapsed immediately after entering my flat, twitching on the ground on the 2nd orgasm. After this I saw myself in the mirror and realized, my knees have been dirty the whole time... i wonder if that's the reason why the france-guy knew so fast what i was about to do...
What a CRAZY night!
I never felt so much like a Slut before... and it's making me horny
AnalGirl1 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to AnalGirl1 for this post:
Old 12-31-2013, 08:37 PM   #47
bridgetluna

For some reason I was thinking a bit more than I was on new years :P

Being indecisive, I was thinking should I do this dare or skip it. I came to the conclusion that it's new years and why not give it a try, no one will find out.

So, I started getting ready for level 1 challenge. I got all the required clothing and items, I laid them all on the bed. I decided to add a few bits and pieces to the dress code, like wearing an extra pair of thong, both pantyhose and tights.

I began the challenge by turn my bullet on and inserted it, as soon as i put it in i tense up. I knew I had to hurry and put all the clothes on, so I quickly rushed all the layers. Quickly jumping into both panties, pulling up the pantyhose then tights. Then I got my bodysuit on, by this time my legs where shaking from the vibrator as I tried to get the last pieces on. I finally got the shorts on then locket it.

I was breathing pretty hard, even thought the dare isnt really started (havent started the timer). I went to my computer and started my timer. My legs were clamped tightly together from the pleasure, I was trying to suppress or resist my climax. It was that far in before I orgasmed, i check the timer and it read around 11 minutes.

I continued trying to concentrate on what I was doing, knowingly it was futile to do so. I had another climax around 29 minutes then 46 minutes. Near 5 minutes left, I kept staring at the timer, i was aching to take it off. As the timer hit 59 minutes, I quickly got ready to get out. After the hour, I got out and saw that both my panties had a giant wet spot from the multiple squirts that I had.

It was definitely a great challenge as I wasnt allow to get out of the clothes even thought I really wanted to early in the dare. (I didnt want to squirt in them :P )

My Blog
bridgetluna is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to bridgetluna for this post:
Old 02-28-2014, 12:39 AM   #48
BtO
Distinguished Member

Great report! Many thanks.

Do you done one of the next levels, later?
Old 03-14-2014, 09:48 PM   #49
TheAwesomeBisexual

This could be used by men with a slightly different outfit and the vibrator up the ass.
The rest will be filled in later, I am tired and I want to go to sleep.
TheAwesomeBisexual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2014, 01:43 AM   #50
bridgetluna

Default Level 3 and 7

To start off, I'd like to say I'm really busy and don't have much time because of my work load. However, sometimes when I go out, I like to wear multiple layers. I've been wearing multiple layers for a few years and have experienced going out wearing a couple of layers without being caught.

So I decided to why not try this while I go out, I changed a few aspects of the levels. As I don't walk to university, I decided that I'll turn my wireless bullet on every time I walk around, including walking to and from the bus stop.

My day began normally with my alarm clock, I brushed my teeth and had a morning shower. I had everything planned out the night before so my morning was pretty quick. I came out and started to get dressed, I put on my bra, 2 pairs of underwear, I also put my bullet inside of me, stocking, a one piece swimsuit instead of the bodysuit, tights, leotard, tight jeans cut off, skinny jeans, high waisted skinny jeans then a denim jumpsuit. Before I put on my jumpsuit, I padlocked the button on the high waisted jeans and left the key in my bedroom.

I then quickly ate a little breakfast, packed my books and put on my leather boots, I tucked both skinny jeans inside the boots. I then left the front door, I took out the remote for the bullet and turned it on low level. I began walking towards the bus stop, it wasn't easy nor hard, but it was just on the right level such that it wasn't obvious. I got to the bus station without any hassle, it took around 15 minutes to walk there and I waited another 10 minutes for the bus. I was a little fidgety by this time and became more uneasy when there was no more seats since it was the morning and I didn't get on at the very first stop. So I had to stand for around 40 minutes with my bullet vibrating away inside of me. During that time, I came only once and I tried to hide it as best as possible. I was looking at the music on the phone when it happened, trying not to be obvious when I squeezed my legs together. Anyway, I made it to my stop and got off, I began walking towards my university. I managed to get there just before the lecturer came in, normally I'd be there but the bullet made it hard to walk. I turned off the vibrator for the lecture so I can concentrate.

Nothing really happened during the day that needs to be said, its just like a normal school day, classes, friends and yea. I was quite nervous with my friends even though I've worn layers before, but luckily they didn't suspect anything :P

So during lunch, I bought a large bowl of soup noodles, finished it all and drank all the soup. I also bought a cup of coffee as I was walking to my last lecture of the day. I was a little desperate already, but I kept drinking. I finished the coffee early in the lecture, threw it out at the end when I was leaving. I turned the bullet on before I began walking to the bus stop, I was quite bloated and desperate as it teased me. As I arrived at the station, I saw the bus and quickly sprinted. I almost lost it there, running while it was vibrating was a real challenge, especially as I was full. Luckily this time I got to sit down in the bus, but I still was really fidgety. Crossing and uncrossing my legs, I came quite early in the ride. The bus was quite full so a woman was sitting next to me, I also had to hide my orgasm. By the time it was my stop, I was super desperate and walked really slowly.

Luckily, my bladder muscles were still holding up and I managed to make it home without a problem. I only felt a large wet spot on my underwear as I did come again when I was walking. I quickly unlocked the door and rushed towards the toilet. But, I had second thought and decided to hold longer with the vibrating bullet. It felt really good and I wanted to see how much longer I can hold. While I was standing and crossing my legs in the bathroom, I check the time and it's been around 2 hours since I drank. I squirmed in my layers, putting my hands in my crotch and pull up.

I choose to wet through the layers, so I kept on going. I changed the vibration setting onto the highest and as soon as I did my legs buckled. I quickly hopped into the bathtub with my boots were still on. I held as long as possible before I came, which in turn lead my bladder muscles to relax. At that moment, my bladder exploded like a waterfall. Fully soaking everything in its path. The warmth quickly travelled through all the layers and flooding all my jeans. My legs buckled once again and I total lost it and fell down on the bathtub. Everything was soaking wet. My boots were filled, my pants were totally wet and at that moment I relaxed everything. After calming down, I quickly turned off my bullet and examined the wetness that I had.

I got out of the bathtub, took off my boots and emptied the boots since it was filled up. I put down my boots and then went upstairs still in my wet clothing, got the key from my room and went back down. I unzipped my jumpsuit and peeled it off. I unlocked the high waisted pants and unbuttoned them, I also unbuttoned and unzipped the skinny jeans under and peeled them off at the same time. I took off the jeans cut off, leotard, tights, swimsuit, stocking, my undergarment and bullet. I then had a nice warm shower :P did the laundry straight after. Truly an awesome day lol

My Blog
bridgetluna is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to bridgetluna for this post:
Old 03-31-2014, 01:17 PM   #51
BtO
Distinguished Member

Any girl else brave enough to give these vibrator dares a try?
Old 10-12-2014, 04:31 AM   #52
BtO
Distinguished Member

Which woman reports next?
Old 12-29-2014, 11:35 PM   #53
TearDrop

Level 1: I had everything I needed and put it on. My master wanted to make it interesting, so he decided to hide the key to the padlock before I got to his house. When the timer started, we watched TV. I came 4 times within the hour and once the time was out, I had to find the key. From the orgasms, I actually couldn't stand because my legs got so weak, so I was crawling around his apartment until I found the key about fifteen minutes later. I managed to hold back the orgasm during that time, but my hands were shaking and as I tried to unlock my belt, another orgasm hit and I dropped the key. Finally tough, I took off all my clothes, took out the vibrator and just layed naked on his kitchen floor for i don't even know how long.

Level 2: I followed the set up and began my workout. My master held my feet while having the key in his back pocket. He wouldn't let me lower the vibe setting from maximum so i was doing them rather quickly to save time. After about 145 or so I came. after a minute rest I continued for another 100 and came again, this time, I arched my back and cried out. I rested for another minute and continued. After 300 I came a third time. By this point, I was squirming and my crunches were getting slower. After a lot of begging, my master let me stop early, but he punished me. Since I didn't finish them all, he bent me over his knee and spanking my bare ass the remaining crunches, but he still didn't let me take the vibe out until he was done. I came once while he spanked me. My ass was red for days!!!

Level 3: We went into the nearest city by train. It was about a 20 minute ride. We could have used my master's car, but "hidden public" is very humiliating for me. The whole ride, I knew I had a vibe in my pussy. It was all I could think about. Even though it wasn't on, I could feel it every time I shifted in my seat or crossed my legs on the train. The train was actually very crowded since it was a weekend, which made it even more embarrassing. When we did get into the city, my master made me go into the station bathroom and turn it on for the entirety of our trip. We walked around and did things for about an hour and it was actually going well for that hour. Walking around and being in the city distracted me a little and it took a while for me to get aroused, but after an hour, it became all I thought about. I was very worried because my orgasms are very noticeable. If I don't cry out, then I shudder and squirm. We were at a Starbucks sitting down when I knew that I was so close to bursting. I gripped the side of the table and squeezed my eyes shut, trying to keep myself as still as possible when suddenly I came. I whimpered a little and leaned over the table a bit. Luckily, there wasn't anyone in the Starbucks to see, but the baristas did see and stared. After I calmed down, master and I left we went to two more stores before heading back to the station to wait for our train. Sitting on the station bench, i came again. This time, because the first one made me sensitive, I came harder than before. I couldn't help myself this time, and I cried out, gripping the end of the bench and tilting my head back. There were lots of people in the station and someone came up and asked if I was okay. My master came up with an explanation, but I was mid orgasm and wasn't listening. I sat there panting for another 10 minutes until it was time to board the train and go home. This time there was only one other person in the train car and they had headphones in and wasn't paying any attention to us, so when I orgasmed a third time, I managed to keep my voice down, but I did thrust my hips in my seat! I was so embarrassed. My master said my whole face was red- whether it was from the embarrassment or the strain or both, i don't know. But I rushed to get everything off and and turn off the vibe as soon as we got into his house. I didn't even care that it was in the middle of the foyer! I definitely did not enjoy this one. :(

Level 4: After the last one, I wasn't sure if I wanted to do another, but at least I didn't have to go somewhere public and if I didn't, my master would surely make my punishment worse, since he was having a lot of fun with me doing these.:p So I got everything ready and locked my belt. My master even made it more interesting by tying me up spread eagle on the bed and dangling the key above my face. He picked who I called and dialed the phone himself, putting it on speaker next to my head. He chose my friend Alice who is extremely conservative and doesn't know I'm into this stuff or call my boyfriend master when we are together and would not react kindly to what I was about to do, which motivated my to be discreet. We talked for the full hour, but after ten minutes, I felt the orgasm start to build up. I kept talking as normal but my legs started twitching and as I got closer, I started rolling my hips, trying my best not to make a sound as she talked. Luckily, I came as she was talking and didn't have to break the conversation. After that, I got really sensitive because I was just lying still and I couldn't stop rolling my hips and squirming. Once in the conversation, I was in the middle of speaking when I came and cried out. She asked me what happened and I told her I stubbed my toe!! :confused: My master was there watching the whole thing with an amused smirk on his face and a hand down his pants. ;)

Level 5: I do not have a bike, so my master made me keep in a vibrating butt plug in ALL day. It didn't make cum, but its just really uncomfortable.

Level 6: I was so scared for this one! :eek: When I got to my master's house, he immediately made me get ready in everything, except this time, he put in a remote control vibe and kept the key to the belt at home. We went out to the movie and sat down. As soon as the lights dimmed and the previews started, I felt the vibe turn on, it was low at first and stayed on the lowest setting until the previews were over and the movie started, then I felt it turn up a notch. He continued this until he sensed I was close to orgasm, then he would lower it again, keeping me on that edge for the length of the movie. It got really frustrating because he would turn it up, then lower it right back down as I hit the edge, then he would turn it back up. At one point he switched it from being off to being at its highest setting over and over. Finally, the movie ended and I hadn't had one orgasm. My master put it back to its lowest setting as we exited the theater and I was so desperate for an orgasm I practically rushed us both out of the theater and into the car. Before I got in, he stopped me. He told me to go into the back seat instead of the front. Confused, I did as he told. He went around to the back of the car and I felt my vibe turn off. Groaning in frustration as I fell off my edge. He went into the trunk and brought back a small gym bag. He climbed in the back seat with me and closed the door. He has tinted windows so nobody outside could see what he was doing. He pulled out rope and tied me up. He tied each arm to the back of each headrest and put a long spreader bar between my feet so my legs were spread. Next, he took out a pair of his dirty underwear and stuffed it in my mouth(which I found very hot) and put duct tape over my mouth to secure it. Next he took out his phone and plugged headphones into it and turned on music loud before placing each headphone in my ear. He took out a blindfold too and secured that around my eyes. I squirmed a little at the sudden helplessness I felt. I felt him leave my side and a few moments later, I felt the car start, along with my vibrator. It blasted to its highest setting and stayed there. I didn't even bother trying to be discreet and moaned as I felt my orgasm build again. All the tension I was feeling in the movie theater came back and I pushed myself against the seat, squirming and moaning practically trying to fuck myself on the vibe. Within the same song, I came so hard I almost screamed, my cries were muffled by his underwear and I didn't stop rolling my hips the whole ride home. It wasn't a long car ride-about 8 mins or so- and when we got into the driveway, my master took out the headphones and the blindfold, but kept my mouth stuffed and the vibe on high until he watched me cum once more right in the back seat of his car. Then he lowered the vibe to a medium setting, untied me and helped me inside. I took out the vibe layed naked on his couch- he didn't let me wear any clothes after this. Once I calmed down, he told me I was very entertaining for him today. He unzipped his jeans and showed me his erection. I was still a little tired from the day, but he made me roll onto my stomach on the couch and blow him that way anyway. This one was definitely my favorite so far.

Level 7: My master wanted to skip this one

Level 8:We went back to the other vibe for this one and he gave me an anal plug to wear. When I was ready we went to a club in the city. I went into the bathroom, turned it on, and went out to dance. I followed the rules for the dinks and actually had a really good time, my knees almost gave out whenever I came, but nobody seemed to either notice or care. Overall, this one was pretty boring.

Level 9: We didn't need to fly anywhere, so this one is yet to come!

Level 10: My master had me put in the remote control vibe and kept it in and the belt locked while I made the cookies, but he didn't turn it on. My master invited a bunch of his buddies over and I hid the key in a batch of cookies. When everyone arrived, my master explained what we were doing. He said the whoever found the key could get a blow job from me and the remote to my vibrator for the length of it. They all seemed really into it and a guy named Joe wound up finding the cookie. Of all the guys, I was really hoping it wasn't him who found the key. He's very burly and hairy and was always sweaty, but my master said that if I didn't do it, it would mean bad things for me, so I went with him into my master's room. Joe sat on the bed. He tampered with the remote and put it at it's highest setting, which made me jump a bit. He smirked and told me to get on my knees. I did and he pulled down his pants revealing a very large and hairy dick. :eek: I sucked him off, but he took an annoyingly long time to get off. When I finally came from the vibe, I moaned and stopped sucking. Joe grabbed me by my hair on either side and face fucked me, bobbing my head up and down his dick, making me gag and drool. Finally, he pulled my face in until my nose touched his belly and came down my throat. I gagged and tried to pull away but he held me there until he was done. :eek:

Level 11: Holding my pee was the easiest part, but getting the key out of my stockings was a challenge. It took just under ten minutes and by the time I uncuffed myself, I felt my orgasm building up so I rushed to get the key to my belt. Unfortunately, I came before I could turn off the vibrator, so my master punished me by stripping me naked, tying me bent over a chair, and spanking me until I had welts covering my entire ass and I couldn't sit for two days then putting me in a chastity belt for a week!

We didn't get any farther than that... I'll try to do the rest, let me know if I should report!
TearDrop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2014, 06:51 AM   #54
BtO
Distinguished Member

Hi TearDrop,

great reports! I love your description.
I'm looking forward to your next levels.

Have fun
BtO
Old 04-22-2015, 03:31 AM   #55
sadisticmastert
Distinguished Member

yeah - me too. let us know what you tried etc ...
Old 10-07-2016, 10:10 PM   #56
judygirl51

Very interesting.. I'll have to try at home alone
judygirl51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2017, 02:02 PM   #57
Lilymonroe

Heart

Im going to do this as soon as I get new batteries for my vibrator.
Lilymonroe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2017, 01:54 PM   #58
Lilymonroe

Starting level one now. God im already horny
Lilymonroe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2017, 02:20 PM   #59
BtO
Distinguished Member

Glad so many girls are trying my vibrator dares!
Old 03-13-2017, 08:49 AM   #60
Irulan

OMG. I will try the first level this evening.
Irulan is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
orgasm control, self bondage, semi public, vibrator, workout