Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-06-2024, 07:44 AM   #7
SubbyAbi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcturus View Post
It's so fun to torment stupid babies like you! Let's start with a tiny bit of homework for you.

Read the story here. It's called The Fox and The Stork, and is a perfect little fable for a little baby like you. You MUST read the story in French, and are not allowed to look at the English version or use any translators. If you speak French, then instead read the story in your choice of Greek or Polish.

Once you've read it, I have three simple questions for you, to see if you understood the story, or if you're still a dumb baby who can only read picture books with big pictures to show what's happening.
  1. Why did the Stork visit the Fox?
  2. Why did the Stork call the Fox a rascal?
  3. What dish did the Stork serve soup to the Fox in?

Once you feel confident about your answers, look at the correct answers below.

Spoiler:
1. Because the Fox invited her over to eat.
2. Because the Fox ate her entire lunch.
3. A vase

Did you do a good job, or get a few wrong? For each question you got wrong, choose one of the dares below to remind you what a silly little thing you are!
  • Put on your cutest and most babyish outfit while wearing a soaking wet diaper and watch 30 minutes of Pinkfong/Cocolemon on YouTube. You must sing and dance along!
  • The day after you complete this dare, you must get permission from a GetDare user every time you need to change your diapers
  • You must write an essay in crayon with your non-dominant hand about why you deserve to wear diapers. If you dare, share it here!
Wow, what an incredible dare!! I'm not sure if I can do this justice, but I will do what I can later in the week. Thank you so much, this is exactly what I was looking for. <3333333333333333333333333

Read my diaper humiliation story: The Research & Correctional Facility

Subby girl, 18
Straight
Loves diapers, humiliation, misogyny, CNC, mental torment, toilet stuff, risk.
Curious about semi-public, forced-bi, pet play.
Limits are pictures, videos, exposure, full public (risk is fine), enemas, messy, anal, ice, extreme pain.

I consent to being spoken down to, insulted, and to be given tasks by anybody.
SubbyAbi is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk