Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 03-02-2008, 10:39 AM   #1
sweetashoney

Default Train Dare / Tease [non-fiction]

1 month after my masturbation dare in Burger King I was feeling on top of the World and had explored my sexuality more and more. My friends kept trying to challenge my exhibitionist nature but we could never find somewhere that was busy enough to be daring, but at the same time not too busy that it would be impossible not to get caught. So it came to be that during lunchtime at school on Thursday one of my friends challenged me to a dare that I could not resist.

I have changed names of people to protect their identity. I was talking with C and J in the hall when K came in from outside. K started to explain that she had been talking to the guys and that they would like me to take up a dare that they have designed. Well I knew that it would probably involve nudity and maybe even masturbation but the location was the factor that really made it interesting. Tomorrow was a non-uniform day and the guys wanted to dare me to another changing clothes dare. C said that it would be the perfect opportunity as you could wear whatever you wanted to school tomorrow and whatever they wanted me to do could not be too bad. K then said 'actually the location is somewhat risky but I think that we can get away with it if we get there early' I was somewhat baffelled but at the same time very interested to hear where they had in mind. 'OK' I said, 'Where do they want me to do the dare'

'Tomorrow we are going to have to arrive at the train station earlier than usual and make sure that we get into the rear compartment of the train and then make sure nobody apart from our group come into the section.' K said. 'How many people am I supposed to be performing in front of?' I asked anxiuosly. 'Well there are the 8 guys and then 6 girls not including yourself.'
Now the most people that had ever seen me nude was 9, now they were asking me to do it in front 14 people and mostly boys. It was apparent that my little exhibitionist adventures had spread amongst my friends and that more of them were eager to see if I was indeed as daring as was being told.
'We will wait until the train is in motion and then you have the time it takes for us to get to the next stop to change your clothes, that gives you 10minutes at least, that will be easy for you' K said. C nodded and agreed that that would be plenty of time, that I would probably not even need half of that. 'Are there any exceptions to the dare?' I asked. J then spoke up 'Well I would think that the guys would expect you to strip completely naked again before putting on any new clothes, other than that, I dont know' I had to think for a while. Could I again reveal my whole body to more of my friends on a train that was full of other students and could I get away with it?
'OK' I said 'I will do the dare, but on one condition for every minute I am naked I want £5' The other girls looked at each other and K ran out of the hall to obviously go and ask the guys. This would mean that I could get naked and changed as quick or as slow as I wanted and I would make some money in the process. K returned quickly the answer quite obvious from the look on her face. 'The guys have said that they will pay you £5 for every minute you spend completely naked after you strip and that they will also pay you £20 if you dont wear any underwear for the whole of next week' I thought quickly about this and smiled. I had not worn underwear at school on several occasions and I although the prospect of not wearing any for a whole week, with people knowing, was a little scary I wasn't about to turn down the money. 'OK, its a deal' At that moment the bell for end of lunch sounded.
sweetashoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008, 11:08 AM   #2
BeX25

More please, MORE!

BeX

BeX
BeX25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008, 02:47 PM   #3
darefreak101

Great story, please add more
darefreak101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008, 03:33 PM   #4
johnsalach

Another great story, sweetashoney.

Keep going!
johnsalach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008, 03:45 PM   #5
MasterO
Account Banned

Send a message via MSN to MasterO

These are good stories, do you plan to make them into a movie?

Always looking for female dare slaves that are willing to do my dares and reply.
MasterO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008, 08:08 PM   #6
NakhtiChaos

I like where this one is going...............
NakhtiChaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2008, 03:21 AM   #7
Kitty
getDare Sweetheart

nice story and movie i don't think she will
Kitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2008, 04:44 AM   #8
justuseme2008

awesome story!! keep it comin
Old 03-03-2008, 06:54 AM   #9
profoundslave

Its goin great...do continue please...and can u give the link for your very 1st story which is about the changing clothes incident before your masturbation 1..pls..thx
profoundslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2008, 12:55 PM   #10
sweetashoney

Quote:
Originally Posted by profoundslave View Post
Its goin great...do continue please...and can u give the link for your very 1st story which is about the changing clothes incident before your masturbation 1..pls..thx
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=5090&page=3

It is the last post in the 'embarrasing dare topic' and this was at the time the most embarrasing yet sexual thing I had ever done. That moment was the start of my exhibitionist experiences.
Old 03-04-2008, 06:24 AM   #11
hippyhappy

Great story write more
hippyhappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2008, 11:11 AM   #12
sweetashoney

The last lesson of the day went quickly, my mind was not on my work but on the dare that I had excepted. I was ready to bare my all again to my friends, but the location was very risky and exciting. The train journey home that evening was an opportunity to view that location.

5 of the group that were going to view my dare on Friday joined me in the rear of the train and in the carriage that was going to be the scene of my exhibition. We spread ourselves across the large middle seating area of 10 seats which left only the 2 rear seats and the 4 seats at the front close to the doors. Only the very last 2 seats at the front of the carriage were occupied today so tomorrow it was clear we would be able to fill the carriage with just those that were going to view my dare. I decided that the best place for me to sit would be with my back to the corridor in the corner of the block of 6 seats, so that is where I sat. We sat down and discussed the dare, where everybody else should stand and what we could do to stop anybody possibly catching me. I asked that the girls sat near me, mostly becuase I wanted some protection from the guys, not that I believed they would do anything but I felt a little uncomfortable if they were sitting near me. Also the guys would be put on door duty to let me know if anyone was possibly going to enter our carriage. By the time we had gone over everything we had approached the first stop and realised that I would have just over 10minutes to complete my dare. The only 2 people in our carriage left at that stop and that just left me and my 5 friends. It was then that K said to me 'I dare you to take blouse and skirt off and sit there in your underwear until we get to our stop, it will give you a kinda pre-dare experience'
'I tell you what, I will if you will K' I said, not expecting her to agree. But as the train pulled away, she undid her blouse and pull her skirt down. She looked back at me with a smile on her face 'Your not the only one who is brave enough Em'
So I removed my blouse and unzipped my skirt pulling it down so I to was sitting just in my underwear. Well this was certainly making me feel more and more relaxed and I was looking forward to tomorrow........
Old 03-05-2008, 01:22 PM   #13
sweetashoney

The morning came too quickly. I suddenly realised how apprehensive and nervous I was. I suppose I felt the same as I felt the first day at school, not sure if people would except me for who I was and today would be a major test. I put the spare clothes I had chosen to change into in my school bag and then looked at my reflection in the mirror in the clothes I had decided to wear. I had decided to wear a simple t-shirt and a elasticated skirt so I didnt have to fiddle around with anything when I finally removed it. Looking at my reflection I suddenly thought that I could make things a lot easier if I removed my underwear here rather than on the train. So I pulled down my knickers and removed my bra, placing them in my school bag. I looked at my reflection again, I was clearly aroused as my nipples were hugging the cotton fabric of my shirt. I quickly pulled on my overcoat and zipped it up so nobody would suspect a thing. I was ready. I headed downstairs and gave my mum a kiss on the way out of the front door.

As I stood on my doorstep I felt the cold spring morning air rushing between my bare legs and catching the hem of my skirt, luckly my overcoat came far down as well and kept the edges of the skirt lifting too far. I started walking towards the train station my mind trying to focus on anything other than my dare ahead. K came bounded out of her house with a big smile on her face, she was obviously looking forward to my challenge. We walked in silence for a few minutes before K turned to me and said 'I really envy what you do Em, I wish I had your natural no fear approach' Well this made me feel really good but all I could do was say 'thanks' as we turned the corner and standing at the end of the road outside the train station were the rest of my 13 friends who were about to watch my perform. As we got closer there was a buzz in the air, I cannot explain it but there was definatley something that stood out. As I approached everyone looked at me. One of the guys said 'So Em are you ready to do your dare?' There was a few giggles from a couple of girls and even some of the guys smirked. 'Of course I am, I just hope you are all ready. I wouldn't want to make any of you guys uncomfortable fort he rest of the day, I hope you can contain your sexual needs' I highlighted the needs part and this gave a few chuckles from the girls. K then got everyone in a group and explained the rules to the dare and the precautions that everybody must help to keep. The guys seemed a little dissapointed that they would be at the back of the coach, but I reassured them that they would still be able to see me if they played their part. We made our way onto the platform as the train was approaching and immediatley pilled into the very rear carriage. I sat in the middle section as discussed with my back to the exit and the girls sat next to me, leaving 1 seat to my right and 1 in front empty so I had room to move around if I wanted. The guys took up their positions and blocked the exit as discussed to stop anyone coming into the compartment, and it worked. I heard the sound of the doors close and felt the train lurch forwads, my dare was about to begin.

The atmospehere in the carriage suddenly turned and the silence was almost scary. I looked apprehensively around at my friends to find them all looking at me willing me to begin. I undid my jacket and quickly placed it on the seat in front. I undid my school bag and removed my spare clothes keeping my knickers and bra in my bag, I could put these on later. I was ready. I took a few deep breaths, closed my eyes and then gripped the edge of my shirt. I lifted the sides up and over my head quickly exposing my naked breasts. The silence was broken with murmors coming from the guys behind me, apparantly they couldn't see. I ignored their protests and took another deep breath. I quickly eased my skirt down, one hand covering my naked pussy as I riggled and watched as it hit the floor. So now I was naked. 'Ok I said dare, done.' I was still covering my pussy and I could tell that the guys were still not impressed. K looked at me and then said 'come on Em give us a twirl' There was agreement from others and a corus of 'give us a twirl' echoed in the carriage......
Old 03-05-2008, 03:56 PM   #14
coolio5

well, why dont you give us a twirl?
c'mon finish the story
coolio5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2008, 03:37 AM   #15
profoundslave

yep...commmon give us a twirl...continue pls...its awesome...xD
profoundslave is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to profoundslave for this post:

Advertisements