Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Closed Thread

Old 04-28-2021, 04:36 AM   #1
Suzanne

Default 20 year old lazy girl needs punishment... again

Hello again getdare users! I haven't been keeping up with my household tasks again, I was playing games instead. I started cleaning the house today and have just one room left to organize and clean, and feel like I should be punished while/after I do so. Please give me rules and tasks to do while I vacuum and mop the floors, do my laundry and reorganize my closet. I've also been dressing like a slut lately, teasing my neighbors. Make me feel bad for being so lazy and make me regret asking for punishment. Hurt me and degrade me, I need discipline after being a lazy slut for such a long time.

Toys: Lily vibrator, bullet vibrator, satisfyer pro 2, teazers pair vibrator, ben wa balls, two medium sized dildos (one is a little longer and the other has a wider girth), ball gag, leather hand/ankle cuffs, nipple clamps, crop whip, metal small buttplug.

Dislikes: using a dildo in my very tight asshole, nipple torture, overstimulation with my satisfyer (I only use the first 4 of 11 levels and never use it after I cum because it's so intense)

Hard limits: anything with toilets and stuff like that, social suicide, permanent damage, sending pictures/videos
Old 04-28-2021, 04:45 AM   #2
Devildom1994
getDare Sweetheart

You asked to make it difficult and I'll start things off.

Start by plugging your ass and wearing the ball gag. Put the clamps on your pussy lips and attach a shoelace to each of them. Tie the the loose ends of the laces to your big toes so tight that the toe gets pulled up. You must vacuum your room like this.

If the clamps are getting ripped off easily, put a rubber band on each and loop to make them tighter and loosen a little bit (still tight enough to pull your toe a little)

Let me know if you want any modifications. Once you're done with vacuuming, I'll give you a task for moping.

Devil 😈

Likes: Pain play, Bondage, Public, Control, Insertions, Orgasm control/denial, Humiliation and degradation

Limits: Ageplay, Blackmail, roleplay, rape play

Kik: devildom1994

Proud Owner and Protector of Pouty_face
Old 04-28-2021, 04:53 AM   #3
Suzanne

Thank you for giving me my first task Sir! I will start in a minute and will report back when I am done vacuuming.
Old 04-28-2021, 05:35 AM   #4
maaik

ik wil dat een taak uit kiest en die uitvoer met maximaal 1 kledingstuk aan. tepel klemmen doe op je tepels en buttplug doe je in je kont. als je klaar bent mogen de klemmen er af buttplug blijft nog minimaal 1 uur in. als je meer wilt met je bericht maar lezen
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
hurt me, pain punishment, punish me, slut punishment