Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 07-19-2013, 03:51 PM   #46
NobodyImportant

This is going to be a bit long term:

Get your biggest plug into your butt. Wear it until you have had it in for 48 hours all in all. For every hour where you had the plug out at least once, you don't count that hour as finished and add another hour.
Once you have finished, take the amount of hours it took you from the moment you started and subtract 48 from it.
The remainder is the number of DAYS you will need to wear two diapers. No excuses.
If you somehow do not manage to wear a diaper on a day, you have to pick one of the punishments from the following list:

- You have to wear the largest buttplug for 12 hours instead.
- You have to fill your diaper completely with the slimiest thing you can find the following day. (starch slime, j-lube, eggs)
- You have to wear three diapers for the next two days.
- You have to wear four diapers the next day.
- You have to masturbate in a public place.
- You have to go outside in only your diapers and a bondage hood of your choice the next day for at least 5 minutes.
- You have to wear extremely tight jogging pants over your diapers for the next day.
- You have to edge in front of your doorstep while blindfolded.
- You have to wear one obviously female item for the day (fingernail painting, hairclip, tigh high socks under shorts are okay)

You may do each punishment only once.
if you run out of punishments you have failed the dare and need to restart with the plug.
Have fun!

No-no : Permanent social or physical damage, inhomogeneous stuff, messing, wearing less than 4 diapers at a time
I love: lots of things... lots of diapers mainly ^^,, latex, neoprene,hidden public stuff, risky public stuff, super long term stuff, stretchy & tight things in general, huge anal, anal training BDSM, mild pain, slime, humiliation fear of getting caught,picture proof,etc.

I never put on less than 4 diapers. I like messy not dirty. I LOVE but don't USE diapers.
NobodyImportant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 11:09 AM   #47
Iam
getDare Sweetheart

Put on 2 diapers as tightly as possible. Cum in them then wait 30 minutes. After the 30 minutes, smear a lot of vasaline in the front of your diaper, and smother you private with it... and I mean A LOT. Now put on clothes and go for a 20 minute walk. Try to get yourself hard before you start walking. You should have a pleasant walk

Love: diapers, discreet public, pee, desperation, forced wetting, losing bladder control, bathroom restrictions, pee control, Forced Orgasms, Vibrators, Edging.

Limits: Full public, scat play, anal, nips, family, humiliation, nude, illegal, eating poop, drinking pee, pics, cum eating, crossdressing.

Toys:Vibrating wand, Lovense prostate massager, diapers, handcuffs, rope, belt.
Iam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 03:50 PM   #48
ryandl9

Send a message via Yahoo to ryandl9
Default Any help greatly accepted.

Hi I am going to be home alone for Sunday through Wednesday next week. I like wearing diapers and being told what to do in them. I have a brand new package of bambino's coming in and I'm looking for dares. I will send pics or get on Skype for proof. I can do Skype seessions with you also. The more extreme the better.

Likes: diapers, enemas, laxatives, suppositories, messy in the diaper (food or real), camming.

Limits: eating or drinking pee or poo, public, and I only do moderate pain. That's pretty much it.

Things I have: diapers, diaper doublers, fleet enemas, large enema bag, suppositories, liquid glycerine suppositories, laxatives, and any household thing. I can also go to the store and buy whatever you need with a pretty much endless budget.

My Skype is Ryan.Adams40 that is the best place other than here to send me messages. I have Skype on my phone also.
ryandl9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 04:00 PM   #49
daremenow
getDare Succubus

Wear a diaper all day. You are not allowed to feel the urge to pee. To help this, you are to try and pee every 30 minutes on the dot. You may not change for 6 hours. Also, you must insert a suppositorie before you begin.

Please go harsh on me, alone 3 days.
daremenow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 04:59 PM   #50
Mr. Wonderful

cover the inside of a diaper with super glue enjoy untill it falls off
Likes. Anil, Cumming, rope, DUCK TAPE (always have 2 rolls in stock), gags, posture collars , body writing, peeing Pants, GLUE.
Every pm I get I must do a glue or tape dare
Mr. Wonderful is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 05:29 PM   #51
daremenow
getDare Succubus

i want you to take a laxative and wait until you need to shit really bad. Make sure you have to piss too. Then go outside, even if it's just outside in ur yard, but you have to be outside while you shit and piss yourself. Then you must either wear this diaper for 3 hours, or you can put it on ur head for 20 minutes.
I will be home alone for 3 days and want really harsh, extreme dares. check my thread in my sig
Old 08-02-2013, 01:04 PM   #52
WedgiedSissyBaby

For the next week, you must wear not one, not two but three diapers on top of each other at all times. You are allowed one change during the week (use it wisely) but other than that, enjoy.

Will Do: I will do these types of dares! Bondage, Corner Time, Scat

Dislikes: Will do for punishments, or if you're in a bad mood Anal, Line Writing, Pain, Public

Hard Limits: Photos, Pain

I'm open to try anything else!

I love girly accessories like bows and hair clips!

(Currently wearing a pair of cartoon panties until the 27th of December due to another dare)
WedgiedSissyBaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 05:34 PM   #53
fnhscarfanatec

You get to use two diapers for the next 48 hours, use your one change wisely!

Dislikes: Long Dares(over 3 hours), Eating Stuff, Extreme public, family/friends, pain, illegal

Looking for a Dom to diaper and humiliate me. If interested see my kik below
KIK: DiaperDude888

Collection of Thick ABDL Diapers
Leather Cuffs (Wrists and Ankles)
Hogtie Brace
Penis Gag/Full Cover Gag

Pink ABDL Gear (Footed PJs, Pacis, Plastic Pants, Onesies)
fnhscarfanatec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 11:25 AM   #54
Zephyrlot

Here's a nice short-term dare for you.

Drink five glasses of water, or even more if you can stomach it. Diaper up and put some old clothes on over it. You cannot take off the diaper until your piss leaks out into your clothes.

Hardcore mode: Spend that time in public and don't leave for home until you leak and/or mess your diaper as well.

Hrm, it seems my signature isn't showing up, so here are my likes/dislikes:

Loves: Diapers, the wetting and messing thereof, pants messing/wetting, semipublic to public, leaking, mild limit-stretching, prolonged diaper wearing, eating, misplacing my pants.

Dislikes: Rashes, obscenely public, over-babyification.

Absolute NO's: Involving/inconveniencing unknowing people, CBT, unreasonable/harmful dares.

Last edited by Zephyrlot; 08-14-2013 at 11:27 AM.
Zephyrlot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 06:57 AM   #55
NobodyImportant

Here's one working your public limit:
You will have to go outside to a public place with people around in multiple diapers. The amount you will have to wear depends on your own decisions. The default number is 6.

-You may wear two less if you wear your tightest fitting pants (preferrably jogging / yoga pants).
-You may wear two less if you fill the diapers to their capacity before going outside.
-You may wear another two less if you make them leak in any way.
-You may wear one less for peeing them in public.
-You may wear two less for pooping (or equivalent) them in public.
-You may wear two less for having a pacifier in your mouth while outside.
-You may wear one less if you keep the diapers on at home for the next 24 hour period.

This should all be within your limits but testing your public limit a bit ;P

No-no : Permanent social or physical damage, inhomogeneous stuff, messing, wearing less than 4 diapers at a time
I love: lots of things... lots of diapers mainly ^^,, latex, neoprene,hidden public stuff, risky public stuff, super long term stuff, stretchy & tight things in general, huge anal, anal training BDSM, mild pain, slime, humiliation fear of getting caught,picture proof,etc.

I never put on less than 4 diapers. I like messy not dirty. I LOVE but don't USE diapers.
Old 08-17-2013, 11:11 PM   #56
stingray98
Account Banned

Put on 10 cloth diapers then a large thick diaper over now you must use this for poop and pee in this for 2 days.
I love sissy diapers I have hugiies pull ups about 40 of them
Dont like bowel movements anal just like diapers and wetting them.
stingray98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 02:25 PM   #57
WedgiedSissyBaby

After soiling a diaper, attach it round your face for an hour.

Will Do: I will do these types of dares! Bondage, Corner Time, Scat

Dislikes: Will do for punishments, or if you're in a bad mood Anal, Line Writing, Pain, Public

Hard Limits: Photos, Pain

I'm open to try anything else!

I love girly accessories like bows and hair clips!

(Currently wearing a pair of cartoon panties until the 27th of December due to another dare)
WedgiedSissyBaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 03:44 PM   #58
stingray98
Account Banned

Wet your diaper in public with no pants just a onsie.
I only have girls pullups. Love diapers.
stingray98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 07:09 PM   #59
daremenow
getDare Succubus

Since i dont see any limits, try this:
You must wear the same diaper for 5 days straight, have to pee in it, poop is your choice. If you cant do this in public, you can take it off, but you must stash it somewhere and put it back on as soon as you are home alone again. Enjoy!
Please make mine really good/extreme/long term, no public tho
Old 08-18-2013, 08:12 PM   #60
NobodyImportant

This is not too long term but it could get pretty uncomfortable. Not outright public but involves some hidden public things.
Get an entire bag of marshmallows cooled down in the freezer. Lay out three diapers on your bed. Get some lube and the marshmallows ready and a condom up your butt. Now:
1. Fill the condom completely with marshmallows. Get the entire bag in. The condom can take it and i could too so you can too.
2. Once all the marshmallows are in tie a knot on the condom. Careful not to make it pop.
3. Tape on the diapers and get dressed. You will have to go outside like that. Don't worry 3 diapers should not be visible if you don't draw attention to yourself.
4. You will need to wait until you feel that your body heat has melted the marshmallows. I suggest sitting down somewhere.
5. You will have to push out the marshmallow filled condom into your diaper.
6. You will have to find a way to pop that condom without reaching into your diaper.
7. Once the marshmallow mush has spread around your butt you may return home.

If you have failed any of the above tasks, you will have to continue the dare as good as you can and will have to pick one of the punishments.

a) Keep those diapers with the mush in them on for 24 hours. You may use the toilet but you will have to get the diapers back on afterwards.
b) Fill all three of your diapers completely with water and go outside like that for 10 minutes again.
c) You will have to roll a number from 1 to 60 on random.org. The number it lands on is the post number of the dare from this thread that you will have to complete.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
diaper, person above