Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-21-2019, 07:22 AM   #1
Cheeseofballs

Default Gay guy alone in hotel looking for dares

Hey guys,

I’m alone in a hotel for a couple days and looking. For some dares to do while I am here, I am looking for creative and dirty dares to do, however nothing that could get me caught. I don’t have any of my toys with me so can only use stuff I have in hotel room and if creative may use some stuff I brought with me.

Message them to me or comment them here. I want to try them all.

Thank you in advance

limits :family, public, Severe Pain, poo, showing face, cam, outside, permanent.

Toys: vibrating dildo, condoms, lube.
Cheeseofballs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2019, 08:13 AM   #2
since1980

Send a message via MSN to since1980

A few questions to help me understand what you would like.
Is the hallway outside out of bounds for doing nude stuff?
Does your room have a street facing window?
Is stuff by the window acceptable as a dare?
Is anywhere else in the hotel available for dares or just your room?
What time of the day are you likely to be in your room?

Think that should be enough to get us started with something for you.

I guess for now while your thinking about and typing up your responses your first dare is to go get a couple of cams of lager and bring them back to your room.

Lager tends to have the effect of making people need to pee more. So you have to drink your lager as quickly as possible.
Stay fully dressed.
When you start getting an urge to pee head down the bar or somewhere and get some ice.

You should be getting a bit desperate to piss by now.

Now we are ready, head to your rooms shower room and stand in the shower.
Pull your trousers and underwear down enough so that you are able to fit at least 3 ice cubes up your ass. Pull your clothes back up and stay in the shower.
You are not allowed to leave the shower until all the ice cubes have melted and you have made your trousers wet from pissing your self.
If you got more than 3 blocks of ice and you didn't insert them all now is the time to insert the rest if they haven't already melted. You must stay in the shower until all the ice cubes you got have been in your ass and melted.

You can now leave the shower but stay in your clothes.

Time to undo your trouser and pull out your cock.
Now taking your time slowly looking in the mirror at yourself masturbate.
All the time you are masturbating repeat the words 'I've pissed myself, how naughty' each time you finish the sentence stop masturbating and slap your balls for being naughty.
Make sure when you eventually cum it's inside your your underwear. Now pull your wet pissy and cum soaked clothes back up.

Get the hair dryer and dry your clothes out while still wearing them. If you don't have access to a hair dryer some hotels offer them as something they can bring to your room so you can call and ask if not you will stay soaked. You will wear these clothes until you wake up tomorrow.

You are not allowed to dry them any other way other than using a hair dryer while wearing them.

Hop that's ok have fun.
Old 02-21-2019, 08:35 AM   #3
Cheeseofballs

Thx for the task provided.

I might be up for doing tasks in the hallways late at night as would be low risk of being caught.

The window only have a couple offices opposite and is above waist height, can be used depending on what the dare is.

limits :family, public, Severe Pain, poo, showing face, cam, outside, permanent.

Old 02-21-2019, 08:37 AM   #4
Cheeseofballs

Also I would prefer if just stayed in hotel room.

I don’t have specific times I would be in room. Obviously at night. Sometimes during the day, and mornings.

Old 02-21-2019, 08:50 AM   #5
Mowow22

Default Hotel

You going to invite anyone to the hotel room during your stay?
Going to provide pic proof or reports?

I recommend full a body shave to start, from the eyebrows down. So, pits and chest and legs too.
To show that body off..Order either food or room service and answer the door only in underwear with a bit of a wedgie so you’re showing some cheek when you turn away.
Then eat in front of that window with your wedgie underwear removed and up on your head. Wave at anyone working in those offices.

Then just some hallway ideas, with the added dare of at least one during daytime hours...
Keep door fully open as you masturbate on the bed. Only risk is when you start/finish at the door and if anyone walks in to see you sprawled.
Take your key, and while totally naked touch the door handles of either 5 doors with your hand or 2 door handles with your dick tip.
Run nude from one end of the hall to the other. Shut the door behind you and leave the key just under the door so even as you finish you have to bend down and show that spread ass to get back in.

Like I said..PM or post if you’re going to invite boys over and definitely post some reports for us.

Dick size competition! Whoever is bigger gets one dare for every .1inch his length has on the smaller guy. HMU and let’s put our manhood to the test.

kik: mowowsub22 telegram & snap: mowow22
Foot slave! Snapchat me your feet (soles) & earn 1 dare for your (US) shoe size.
Mowow22 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
gay dare, gay dares, gay kik, gay slave, gay sub