Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-16-2017, 11:33 AM   #1
jonathanschaaij

Wink Extreme shower dare

Hi slaves & masters,

My current living conditions don't give me a lot of privacy to do most sexual dares. Basically the only time I could do dares is when I'm taking a nice and long shower. Since these aren't very exciting by themselves I'm asking you for some interesting shower dares and rules. I have some basic household items to my disposal (clothespins, wooden spoon/ruler, ropes). The dares could involve things like:
-selfbondage
-cbt
-dirty laudry
-peeholding
-goldenshower(maybe)
-edging
-cumming
-WAM
-most other things

Please make the dares within my limits

dislikes: spanking, anal, overnight, semi public, heavy cbt, long time bondage

limits: cam, pictures, pee/poo, social suicide,full public, blood, marks

toys: basic household items, rope, weights, clothespins, penis plug, hands

I will try EVERY pm dare you send me! I am eager to learn new things
jonathanschaaij is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2017, 11:37 AM   #2
dzbll
getDare Devil

you must edge no less than 5 times in the shower. After every edge use the wooden spoon and paddle each ball 20 times very hard.
Old 07-16-2017, 04:50 PM   #3
motmot13131313
Distinguished Member

Get desperate to pee, tie an empty two litre bottle to a string and tie that string around your nuts so its hanging off with the open part of the bottle directly under you (so it would fill up if you stand in the shower, slowly fill up).

Once you have done this edge 5 times, then get in the shower and do what you would normally do. You are not allowed to pee or get out the shower until the bottle is completely full (putting a nice amount of wait on your nuts too!). Once it is full and you have showered you may get out and take the bottle off. For every spurt you accidentally do in the shower you must have a sip off piss from a glass you fill with your piss after you get out the shower and 10 ball slaps per leak too!

The knot to tie around the bottle is called the bottle knot i believe there are videos online that show you what to do. By desperate i want to to have accidentally LEAKED TWICE before the edges and then shower. You may not get jerk in the shower to hold the piss back!

PM me if anything is unclear as how ive typed this is a bit disjointed.

So desperate to pee, edge 5 times, hang bottle off nuts and fill bottle with shower water while in shower then do any punishments i have set...
Discord is Gooner666#5598
Hangouts is [email protected]

Likes: O-denial, Edging, Xdressing, being dominated, bladder desperation, semi-public, exhib, mild cbt or humiliation, teasing with pics from femdoms

hard limits: scat, drinking pee, risky public, extreme cbt, fire, wax, social suicide,

Toys: fem clothes, lipstick, clothespins, shoelace

dont live alone may delay dares
motmot13131313 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2017, 06:10 PM   #4
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonathanschaaij View Post
Hi slaves & masters,

My current living conditions don't give me a lot of privacy to do most sexual dares. Basically the only time I could do dares is when I'm taking a nice and long shower. Since these aren't very exciting by themselves I'm asking you for some interesting shower dares and rules. I have some basic household items to my disposal (clothespins, wooden spoon/ruler, ropes). The dares could involve things like:
-selfbondage
-cbt
-dirty laudry
-peeholding
-goldenshower(maybe)
-edging
-cumming
-WAM
-most other things

Please make the dares within my limits
All showers to be cold water only. Including all other shower dares.
Greatcornbow is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare, rules, shower