Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

View Poll Results: What can I do to go piss?
Just go piss, you deserve it! 18 52.94%
Other post on thread in red print 16 47.06%
Voters: 34. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-11-2015, 11:41 AM   #1
Fantage
Distinguished Member

Default I beg you! Please!

This whore is going the dare she got into 15 pair of leggings with two pairs of panties under it, she was not wearing a shirt or a bra. Then she drunk 4 bottles of water, each bottle was half a liter. She lied down on my full bladder for 45 minutes and by then her bladder was desperate this whore's waterfall was starting to drip, the dam was breaking and the floodgates were opening. This whore was leaking and she knew she was a worthless piece of trash that couldn't even hold her own piss for just a little longer. This whore wanted to go piss so bad, she wanted mercy but this worthless whore knew she is worthless and does not deserve any mercy, she deserved to be treated like the whore she is. After just another 5 minutes, this whore's bladder was hurting but as much as she wanted to go piss, she was worthless, did she really have the right to go to the toilet? Whore crossed her legs but it was no use, whore needed to go piss even more. Whore knew she could only pee if she got permission, would you take mercy on this whore and let her go piss? Whore knows she does not deserve mercy but she deserves to be used in any way but take pity on this worthless thing and let her go piss.
Fantage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2015, 11:44 AM   #2
HarleyQuinn

I say you can hold it for another 20mins

Hobbies: Receiving dick pics.

My likes, willing to try, and limits blog
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=74181

My ama post http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=217005

I wanna be verbally degraded

Mr. J is my gay husband

openly accepting any and all pm dares and will do each one twice
HarleyQuinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2015, 11:46 AM   #3
painbringer
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantage View Post
This whore is going the dare she got into 15 pair of leggings with two pairs of panties under it, she was not wearing a shirt or a bra. Then she drunk 4 bottles of water, each bottle was half a liter. She lied down on my full bladder for 45 minutes and by then her bladder was desperate this whore's waterfall was starting to drip, the dam was breaking and the floodgates were opening. This whore was leaking and she knew she was a worthless piece of trash that couldn't even hold her own piss for just a little longer. This whore wanted to go piss so bad, she wanted mercy but this worthless whore knew she is worthless and does not deserve any mercy, she deserved to be treated like the whore she is. After just another 5 minutes, this whore's bladder was hurting but as much as she wanted to go piss, she was worthless, did she really have the right to go to the toilet? Whore crossed her legs but it was no use, whore needed to go piss even more. Whore knew she could only pee if she got permission, would you take mercy on this whore and let her go piss? Whore knows she does not deserve mercy but she deserves to be used in any way but take pity on this worthless thing and let her go piss.
I will allow you to piss AFTER you edge and hold the edge for 5 minutes. If you orgasm you will not be allowed to pee.

I only work with Females.
painbringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2015, 11:49 AM   #4
Fantage
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarleyQuinn View Post
I say you can hold it for another 20 mins
No! My bladder is hurting so bad, please let me go piss! I'll do anything please! Ughhhh, my bladder is cramping!
Old 04-11-2015, 11:56 AM   #5
Fantage
Distinguished Member

Please! Whore knows she deserves no mercy or pity and she has no right over her bladder but please! I'm desperate, I can't hold it anymore. I need pity! I'll go anything just let me piss, it doesn't even have to be in the toilet just let me piss I'll do whatever you want I'll even be your slave. This whore will become your slave but just let me go piss it doesn't even have to be in the toilet!
Old 04-11-2015, 12:00 PM   #6
HarleyQuinn

Quote:
No! My bladder is hurting so bad, please let me go piss! I'll do anything please! Ughhhh, my bladder is cramping!
Ask me that again and i will up the time to 40

Hobbies: Receiving dick pics.

My likes, willing to try, and limits blog
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=74181

My ama post http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=217005

I wanna be verbally degraded

Mr. J is my gay husband

openly accepting any and all pm dares and will do each one twice
HarleyQuinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2015, 12:09 PM   #7
Fantage
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarleyQuinn View Post
Ask me that again and i will up the time to 40
But please! I'm worthless but I need to go I can't hold it anymore. On the desperate scale im a 9 I just can't hold it anymore. Please! My waterfall is starting to drip, the dam is breaking and the floodgates are opening my bladder has given up control. I'll do whatever you want just let be go piss it doesn't even have to in a toliet just let me pee.
Old 04-11-2015, 12:11 PM   #8
Fantage
Distinguished Member

I look like my avatar right now I'm crying, just please make it stop, it really hurts, my bladder is cramping!
Old 04-11-2015, 12:12 PM   #9
Fantage
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Please! Whore knows she deserves no mercy or pity and she has no right over her bladder but please! I'm desperate, I can't hold it anymore. I need pity! I'll go anything just let me piss, it doesn't even have to be in the toilet just let me piss I'll do whatever you want I'll even be your slave. This whore will become your slave but just let me go piss it doesn't even have to be in the toilet!
Please! My bladder is cramping, it feels like I am having my period but I'm not. My bladder is giving up!
Old 04-11-2015, 12:13 PM   #10
trenho
getDare Devil

nice...
good luck!

trenho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2015, 12:21 PM   #11
Fantage
Distinguished Member

Thank you dirtydan69 for letting this worthless whore piss, She shall be in your debt.
Old 04-11-2015, 12:23 PM   #12
DrakenM

if you really wanna pee insert something in your peehole and let go in ur ridculous amount of underwear if not hold for 20 mins

Decisions Decisions
DrakenM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2015, 04:53 PM   #13
CruelMaster5

Default You need a full time owner

Quote:
Thank you dirtydan69 for letting this worthless whore piss, She shall be in your debt.
You need a owner to permanently control your bladder you worthless whore.
CruelMaster5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2015, 11:20 AM   #14
FunSlave

Thumbs up

Quote:

I really like your writing style
FunSlave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2015, 05:23 PM   #15
Fantage
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunSlave View Post
I really like your writing style
Thank you sir, that's a lot for the whore I am.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
desperation, piss holding, worthless