Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > The Authors' Cafe

Old 10-09-2008, 12:19 PM   #1
Collared_Slave
Distinguished Member

Send a message via MSN to Collared_Slave Send a message via Yahoo to Collared_Slave
Default Interactive stories

I was wondering about a new story idea of making stories interactive.
Almost like choose your own destiny.
Something like having a dice roll and they have to do what the outcome is.

Possibly like:

Juan rolled the dice. He got:
1. spanked 10 times
2. permission to jack off
3. forced to strip
4. shoved into a cold shower
5. shaved
6. breakfast in bed (not serious about this one)
and then there is a bit of story about each one then continues along the main story line again.

like:
1: juan bent over her knee slowly and waited for her to strike, she suddenly stuck, and again, and again until he had been spanked 10 times.

What you think?
Collared_Slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 12:26 PM   #2
Wishonastar6

Sounds like an awesome idea to me but it seems like it would be really hard to write because you have to write 6 different parts then 6 different parts again for each part and that can turn into a lot of writing really fast... again its a great idea...just a lot of work... if you can do it go for it I think that would be awesome and I would definitely read it.
Wishonastar6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 07:03 PM   #3
Zeromus
getDare Devil

Great Idea. For your sake though, DONT!
I say this because I am making an online game of a similar nature and it is such a Pain in the hindquarters.

*Due to the innate funness of trivia, I too have a contest. Mine will be focused on gaming, with a few grab bag questions.

Here's an easy one. (name the game this quote came from)

"Where's the oh so pleasant sound of someone getting impaled?"
Zeromus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 07:46 PM   #4
applebooty
Account Banned

It would require a little more creativity and thinking but overall this is an interesting concept. I would be willing to help out if this is something you're seriously interested in starting.
applebooty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 11:33 PM   #5
Marc
Warning: Contains Nuts

There has been, of course, an inter-active story (have a look for it if you want! There may be a sequel at some point.... when I have time!) where readers were able to select one of a number of choices at each stage of the story and therefore guide the story along ... but to create a multi-thread story along the luines you are suggesting would be incredibly hard!

Warning: May contain nuts.

Likes: CFNM, WaM, Zentai, nudity, Cuffed, life model, body painting model, live TorD, being a naked chauffeur, to be continued....
Limits: No family, no work, no illegal, nothing beyond end of session, social suicide, swapping likes for dislikes, account control, to be continued...
Dislikes: Anal, blood, scat, to be continued...
https://www.zeemaps.com/map?group=150827
KIK: CFNM_Woody (mention getDare)

Vote on my current poll, please
Marc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 01:21 PM   #6
interesting
getDare Succubus

Location: Somewhere between here and there, in Quebec, Canada...

It is possible to create a multi-thread story (have been thinking about it), but there are obvious logistical problems. Each new thread opens up into new threads and so on, which an interesting but ultimately limitless story. They either coalesce towards the end (like in those "You are the Hero" books) or expand into infinity.

The problem is that if your choices change the interaction between the characters (i.e. Bobby and Billy kiss/have sex/dance/strip/travel to Mexico) then the follow-up should take into account the events. If they simply kiss, it does not have the same impact as if they have sex, or go to Mexico.
interesting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 09:58 AM   #7
Shiney
getDare Sweetheart

You could just put out the dice roll choices and wait for the first 7 people to respond with what they rolled. First dice roll that repeats twice gets used.

Or you could do a multi-thread dare with links to the other threads.
Clothes available: Wigs, panties, bras, breast forms, a corset, false hips, 9 pairs of heels, flats, straps that lock my heels on, dresses, skirts, babydoll tops, a princess dress, and a few nighties. Also tights.
Shiney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 10:55 AM   #8
applebooty
Account Banned

Another idea would be to create a story (whether with writing or drawings) and have any readers jot down ideas that the writer incorporates into the next part - either one suggestion or all of them, unless they conflicted with one another. There would, of course, be set times for when suggestions can be made.

Haha wow that was lengthy.
applebooty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 07:01 PM   #9
urlilslave080
Distinguished Member

Default if your still interested

Heres what you could do if your still interested

at the end of every segment have a few different starting's to the next chapter and people pick what starting they want the most, and then you write off of that for example

John was nervous he didn't know if he had done the right thing or wrong thing.

Will he:

1. be punished for doing the wrong thing

2. be rewarded for doing the right thing

then everyone votes the number they want, then you write the next chapter off what peoples votes are. for example majority votes 1.

"You have been bad John" Brooke said to him, he gulped, she puled him over his knee and spanked him 20 times.

Should be easy enough, but don't just have 2 options all the time sometimes have 4 or 5.

OR IF YOU HAVE DICE CHECK OUt MY NEW DICE DARE GAME
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=27595

Happy Daring
urlilslave080 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk