Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-24-2021, 09:20 AM   #1
DirtySlut2020

Default This DirtySlut NEEDS your punishments

Admittedly, I’m a dirty slut. But I NEED to be punished and reminded just how worthless and nasty my pussy is. Why? Because I failed to follow instructions and had an orgasm when I was supposed to be edging.

Since pain is a limit for me, and I’d just fail again at edging/ denial; the only option left is for you all to remind me that my pussy is a nasty, dirty hole that doesn’t deserve anything nice inside it.

That’s why I’m going to spend 24 hours with a pussy full of whatever you tell me to. Just keep it within my limits (see my signature below). Of course a full report will follow.

Likes: Male cum, Light pain, Submission, Food play, Semi public, Bondage, pussy stuffing

Dislike: swallowing male cum, deepthroating, humiliation

Limit: Friends/Family, Permanent, Damage/Dangerous, Public, Scat, Needles, Vomit, Illegal, Pictures, anal
DirtySlut2020 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2021, 09:32 AM   #2
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Well there’s a lot of options, but what food is safe to stuff in there? I cant say i’m experienced on what will or won’t throw off a ph balance of a pussy.
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2021, 12:48 PM   #3
DirtySlut2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Griffin View Post
Well there’s a lot of options, but what food is safe to stuff in there? I cant say i’m experienced on what will or won’t throw off a ph balance of a pussy.
Most probably will- I’m not really sure.

You can pick something that isn’t food, or just have whatever it is go in my panties. Or you could be really devious- say if that happens it’s just part of my punishment- and have the food item go in my pussy anyway.

Likes: Male cum, Light pain, Submission, Food play, Semi public, Bondage, pussy stuffing

Limit: Friends/Family, Permanent, Damage/Dangerous, Public, Scat, Needles, Vomit, Illegal, Pictures, anal
Old 01-24-2021, 01:27 PM   #4
DirtySlut2020

Just a few ideas to get creative juices flowing:

Mud, dirt, dry pine needles, dry leaves, small pebbles, mulch, worms, twigs, metal bottle caps, drips of hot wax from a candle, a few thumb tacks, piss, wet dog/ cat food, really mushy food like a banana that’s going bad, food that needs to be kept cold like yogurt or mayo, etc.

BTW, all the stuff you guys pick will be mixed together and go into my pussy for 24 hours.

Old 01-24-2021, 01:28 PM   #5
Smmaster69

Frozen peeled banana to start you off

Limits:
No face, scat, family
Torturing others, giving dares, puting things in someone's ass and the list goes on general synopsis I enjoy training subs and slaves
Smmaster69 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Smmaster69 for this post:
Old 01-24-2021, 02:11 PM   #6
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Cottage cheese, Blue cheese dressing, Spoiled milk, Tuna, Fish sauce, smashed peas, creamed corn.
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Blue Griffin for this post:
Old 01-25-2021, 12:37 PM   #7
DirtySlut2020

Going to make some slight alterations...

I’m going to mix together everything I can find around the house (spoiled food, really smelly food, things that will just feel gross, as well as some dirt, dry pine needles, leaves, etc.- basically anything that can be considered gross or dirty.

This mix will go into my pussy. I’ll then put on the skimpiest lacy bra and panty set I own, giving myself a wedgie to make sure everything stays in my pussy. Both bra cups will be filled with ice. I’ll go into my backyard (at night) dressed like this and give myself 6 forced orgasms. I will stay outside like this until all the ice melts or I complete the orgasms; whichever takes longer.

Oh and by the way- it’s winter here- temps near freezing- so this could take a while. If for some reason I cannot complete the orgasms before needing to go back inside due to freezing, my pussy will stay stuffed until the orgasms are complete.

Old 01-25-2021, 01:01 PM   #8
Marquise

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtySlut2020 View Post
Going to make some slight alterations...

I’m going to mix together everything I can find around the house (spoiled food, really smelly food, things that will just feel gross, as well as some dirt, dry pine needles, leaves, etc.- basically anything that can be considered gross or dirty.

This mix will go into my pussy. I’ll then put on the skimpiest lacy bra and panty set I own, giving myself a wedgie to make sure everything stays in my pussy. Both bra cups will be filled with ice. I’ll go into my backyard (at night) dressed like this and give myself 6 forced orgasms. I will stay outside like this until all the ice melts or I complete the orgasms; whichever takes longer.

Oh and by the way- it’s winter here- temps near freezing- so this could take a while. If for some reason I cannot complete the orgasms before needing to go back inside due to freezing, my pussy will stay stuffed until the orgasms are complete.
Maybe use something to make sure your pussy is sealedL (like, idk, tape, clothepegs or something similar?) because I don't think the wedgie will be enough to hold it in.
If you are still taking suggestions and dares: after completing your orgasms, "unstuff" you pussy contents into a bucket and then pour it over your head. And obviously, wait a bit mroe time before showering (or, if you are daring enough, don't shower at all and go to bed all dirty, smelly and disgusting).
If I send you a task, I expect you to provide a full report on it
Marquise is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dirty pussy, filthy, nasty, pussy insertions, pussy punish