Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-01-2021, 11:01 AM   #1
littlejoanne

Lightbulb indoor self-bondage ideas

Hello there, guys and girls. A little something about me first. I am 155cm, a bit under 100lbs. Being underweight, I probably have less curves than a boy. No boobs and butts here, sorry guys.

I have been on the board for some time now. What made me register for an account is that I need ideas for my self-bondage sessions. I like to tied myself up when I do my studies. It helps to focus. I used to tie my feet behind the single leg of my chair with my undies when I was nine. These days I like tying my calves to my thighs with belts and sit on a DIY wooden horse (just a wooden broom handle bridging two chairs). It is eating into me literally now.

Anyway, exam is coming. I need more focus. I need something stronger. That is why I am calling for help.

Likes and dislikes... I like the idea of being totally naked. no, I haven't gather up the power mini me to do flashes. I need to study in front of a desk, anyway, so stop getting me to a window or something like that.

I have tried hair clips on my nipples. They feel okay exciting. The wooden horse is really nice.

For the limitation... I need my hands for the studies, so please don't shut them down. I need my eyes to read. I probably need my ears just in case there is a fire alert. No blood. No burning, we have a smoke detector here. No bleeding. Nothing messy or require a lot of cleaning up. I have a carpet for my bedroom and everywhere in the house except for the bathroom. edit: and kitchen.

I have a small wand which I seldom use. I have a vibrating toothbrush. I have some phallus shape perfume bottles which doesn't do much to me. I have a kitchen and the utensils to go with it. I have half a dozen of luggage straps and belts. Some ropes too but they leave marks so I tend to avoid them now. I am happy to buy new things as long as they don't make me bankrupt right away.

No photos. No Kik. No meeting in reallife. I will do a report, or more if it really gets me going.

Night, all. luv.

Last edited by littlejoanne; 06-01-2021 at 05:09 PM.
littlejoanne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2021, 04:56 AM   #2
Abv
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlejoanne View Post
Hello there, guys and girls. A little something about me first. I am 155cm, a bit under 100lbs. Being underweight, I probably have less curves than a boy. No boobs and butts here, sorry guys.

I have been on the board for some time now. What made me register for an account is that I need ideas for my self-bondage sessions. I like to tied myself up when I do my studies. It helps to focus. I used to tie my feet behind the single leg of my chair with my undies when I was nine. These days I like tying my calves to my thighs with belts and sit on a DIY wooden horse (just a wooden broom handle bridging two chairs). It is eating into me literally now.

Anyway, exam is coming. I need more focus. I need something stronger. That is why I am calling for help.

Likes and dislikes... I like the idea of being totally naked. no, I haven't gather up the power mini me to do flashes. I need to study in front of a desk, anyway, so stop getting me to a window or something like that.

I have tried hair clips on my nipples. They feel okay exciting. The wooden horse is really nice.

For the limitation... I need my hands for the studies, so please don't shut them down. I need my eyes to read. I probably need my ears just in case there is a fire alert. No blood. No burning, we have a smoke detector here. No bleeding. Nothing messy or require a lot of cleaning up. I have a carpet for my bedroom and everywhere in the house except for the bathroom. edit: and kitchen.

I have a small wand which I seldom use. I have a vibrating toothbrush. I have some phallus shape perfume bottles which doesn't do much to me. I have a kitchen and the utensils to go with it. I have half a dozen of luggage straps and belts. Some ropes too but they leave marks so I tend to avoid them now. I am happy to buy new things as long as they don't make me bankrupt right away.

No photos. No Kik. No meeting in reallife. I will do a report, or more if it really gets me going.

Night, all. luv.
Well okay,so here is one

Tie a crotch rope over your pussy and attach it the legs,also attach nipple clamps and tie them to the crotch rope

Also cuff one leg desk handle so no getting up without completing

Your upper body will be completely free but no movement for lower half ,I hope this is what you wanted?

Well, hope this is a good idea see and give a report
Abv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2021, 07:38 AM   #3
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlejoanne View Post

Night, all. luv.
OK, First set up a schedule pf study: say 8 hours a day tlll exams with an hour off for lunch and 5 min hourly coffee breaks to stop you going stale. All at your desk so prepare your lunch in advance and have coffee and kettle to hand.

Next the discipline. If possible invest in a kitchen safe where you can make things (e.g. keys) inaccessible for fixed periods.

You might also make a tack bra a size too small (so practically flat in your case) lockable at the back. Also consider lockable high heels which can also be attached to heavy weights making walking awkward.

You study naked except for tack bra and locked and weighted high heels. If possible you also study while on your wooden horse. To ensure you do your full study time you make all keys inaccessible for the 8 hour study period.
Old 06-02-2021, 06:13 PM   #4
littlejoanne

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abv View Post
Well okay,so here is one

Tie a crotch rope over your pussy and attach it the legs,also attach nipple clamps and tie them to the crotch rope

Also cuff one leg desk handle so no getting up without completing

Your upper body will be completely free but no movement for lower half ,I hope this is what you wanted?

Well, hope this is a good idea see and give a report
So a crotch rope going to my ankles, nipple clamps with ropes to the crotch rope and then cuff the legs to the wooden broom stick between the legs.

Okay, thanks for the idea. I will try it tonight. Exam in two hours. Wish me good luck.
Old 06-02-2021, 06:39 PM   #5
littlejoanne

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatcornbow View Post
OK, First set up a schedule pf study: say 8 hours a day tlll exams with an hour off for lunch and 5 min hourly coffee breaks to stop you going stale. All at your desk so prepare your lunch in advance and have coffee and kettle to hand.

Next the discipline. If possible invest in a kitchen safe where you can make things (e.g. keys) inaccessible for fixed periods.

You might also make a tack bra a size too small (so practically flat in your case) lockable at the back. Also consider lockable high heels which can also be attached to heavy weights making walking awkward.

You study naked except for tack bra and locked and weighted high heels. If possible you also study while on your wooden horse. To ensure you do your full study time you make all keys inaccessible for the 8 hour study period.
I have a pair of stiletto sandals definitely not designed for walking. But I wonder how I can lock it on...

Tack bra is a bit scary, and then I do not think I have a smaller bra, consider that I am wearing an A, or not. I'll see what I can do. Maybe a chest binder? Don't recall seeing one in the local store. Pretty sure I have seen one somewhere...

Dont think I can afford putting everything together soon but I will try. thank you for the suggestion. it does get some new ideas in my head.
Old 06-02-2021, 10:37 PM   #6
Daremaster04
Distinguished Member

Well all the best for your exams and as you dont want any movement

Attach a crotch rope and attach a vibrator at the lowest speed
Also as a chair tie both legs to each handle so no movement unless its over

Also take water and materials before start so it is good enough
Daremaster04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2021, 11:53 PM   #7
littlejoanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daremaster04 View Post

Okay. This is something I can do, probably tomorrow.

I am busy setting up my study area according to Abv's instruction. We shall see how it goes.

edit: okay. I just re-read Abv's instruction to see it not including the broom stick. it is just crotch rope to the legs and nipple clamps.

I got myself a belt and fasten it really tight around my waist. Then a piece of rope hang down in the front that goes between the crotch to the back of the chair and then down to my right ankle, hanging it over the ground. My desk doesn't have drawers so I put my left leg on the desk and secure it to desk leg at the far end of it. Kind of like doing a half split.

Got two clothes pegs with strings at the end and tie the strings to the crotch rope at the front. I made it a bit short to give the crotch rope a bit of a pulling.

edit 1: clothes pegs are too strong. replaced them with two older ones that are a bit more forgiving. also got myself some snacks and drinks. heading on to study now. aim: last until dinner time. luv u all.

edit 2: this is 1 hour into the bondage. my nipples are hard and so very sensitive. the pegs are killing me. my crotch is splitting into two by the rope. I was shifting left and right because of the all the pain. yet each time I do that I grind on the rough surface of the rope, which made my whole body warm and my nips even more sensitive. it is getting unbearable but I manage to focus on the books.

edit 3: after 4 hours and 45 minutes, I had decided to cook myself some dinner. My crotch and nips were burning. The belt ate into me leaving me with terrible marks. I can barely stand now. That feels great.

edit 4: I have finished dinner and the cleaning up. Getting back to study, umm, in my usual setting. 😉 To sum it up, Abv's setup is a lot more torturing than mine. It hurts so much that I had to grind to gain some relief. I guess it is okay to do it once in a while, like once a month.

That is it for today. Tomorrow I shall wake up early in the morning, hopefully doing a bit more study before heading for my second exam.

Night, all. luv.

Last edited by littlejoanne; 06-03-2021 at 05:23 AM.
Old 06-03-2021, 04:35 PM   #8
littlejoanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daremaster04 View Post

morning everyone.

Doing some last minute study with daremaster04's setting.
I don't use vibrator often because it is a very different kind of sensation. When I do my selfbondy, I usually let go of my mind to focus on the study. it involves emptying all body feelings and totally relaxing my body muscles. It kinds of like the meditation during a yoga session.

Vibrator, on the other hand, gives too much stimulation which is kind of hard to ignore. Then it is not the kind of stimulation I like. It is more frustrating than the mild pain that brings a peace of mind.

Anyway, study time. I already have the vibrator in between the legs hanging on the rope. The plan is a bit under 3 hours. Cheers.

Edit 1: just a quick word before I head out. Four, or five, orgasms that distracted my study quite a bit. It was kind of like the last second I was in the middle of memorizing something and then the next moment the orgasm kicks in so hard that I throw my pen away. My knees are still a bit weak and I need to walk over to the exam hall. So I am stopping the study 15 minutes earlier to make up for the lost time. wish me luck for my exam. luv.

Edit 2: Anyway thanks daremaster04 for the ideas. It would be more fun if I wasn't doing it for the exam. Maybe in another two weeks when I am finally free.

Last edited by littlejoanne; 06-04-2021 at 01:07 AM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk