Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-18-2017, 08:17 PM   #1
__aussie___

Default Position available for submissive training on Kik

I am a 42 year old guy from Melbourne, Australia looking for one, possibly two submissives to receive instruction over a number of weeks on Kik messenger.

You will be required to complete a number of challenges and role plays all of which will enable to learn more about what is required to be a good submissive and to tests your limits in a number of areas.

Instruction will generally take place between 10:00 and 17:00 Eastern Australian time so ideally you need to make yourself available during these times. There will also be compulsory homework assignments.

Failure to complete the tasks will be punished and ultimately lead to the suspension of instruction, I do not have the time or patience for time wasters.

If you would like to be considered for one of these positions please message me through getdare or Kik Melbourne_guy1. Proof of gender and that you are over 18 will be required, this is none negotiable.

Thank you for your interest, I look forward to talking soon.

Kik Melbourne___12
__aussie___ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2017, 11:31 PM   #2
RiskyFlame
Longtime User

If you're looking for a submissive then feel free to post in the Slave/Master Area. You can post a personal (= s/M ad) using this form or by pressing the New Thread button at the upper-left corner of the threads list, below the sub-fo

I've only really liked a handful of people in my life,
and you've been two of them.

—Hans Axgil—
RiskyFlame is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk