Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 11-21-2010, 08:11 PM   #61
lollol

with panite on giv your self a frontal wedgie then giv a big normal wedgie so most of the under wear goes back, lev it, and then tie you ankles, and hands together for at lest15 mins
hav fun

like wedgie, spacking

looking for a master
lollol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 01:59 PM   #62
broob009

Tie yourself up so you can hardly move.. try and get someone to spank you.
broob009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 07:28 AM   #63
RockstarDunn

Okay first things first, fill your ejaculating Dildo with whatever liquid it is you usually like to use. Then hang something of considerable weight above the pump for the dildo (hang it with a peice of string over something high up to create a dolly type system). The place a candle underneath the peice of string on the other side. Now would probaly be the best time to light it providing that you've read the rest of this and know what else you have to do and do it quickly Sit yourself down on the chair facing away from any place that you could see the candle or dolly with the didlo on it and slide it up your ass (You can use any lube you like for this). Then put on some thing to block the sound out of your ears (Ipod, ear muffs, ect.) Tie your hands behind the back of the chair (But make sure you will be able to get out by yourself) Then just sit and wait until you get a nice SUPRISE! Once this has happened you can let yourself out. The Earphones will mean that you wont know when your going to get a little treat
Would love to know how this one goes honey
PM me if you dont want to do another dare

This is my dare thread, would love to get some more dares :P
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=61596
RockstarDunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 09:08 AM   #64
laraw
getDare Sweetheart

I suppose you have handcuffs, place the key in one room of your place.

Get naked, put on some high heels, insert a buttplug as large as you wish and put on some nipple clamps.

Go to a room as far as possible away from the key. Make sure to have a clear path.

Tie your feet together, tie the handcuffs to the rope between your feet. lay down put your feet and hands behind your back and close the handcuffs around your wrists.

Always use some kind of backup.

Try to do it about half an hour before someone comes to visit you to add more thrill and a good backup.

(If you have no handcuffs then there are ways to hogtie yourself with rope, in that case exchange the key with a pair of safety-sissors, the ones with rounded tips so you dont cut yourself.)

I got ropes, handcuffs, padlocks, a short chain, nipple clamps, high heels(i wasn't able to walk much more then 500 m in those), some straps to lock on the high heels, a dress, some leggins, thongs\panties, sportbra, fakeboobs (~D-cup), a bag that can be locked, lipgloss and soon nail polish. I will go semipublic, if either i can hide the 'attire' under regular clothes or i'm in a secluded spot at.

Male/36
Sex map |-| Clothes & Toys |-| PM me |-| PM dares |-| Dirty Code
laraw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 11:07 AM   #65
RockstarDunn

Quote:
Originally Posted by laraw View Post
I suppose you have handcuffs, place the key in one room of your place.

Get naked, put on some high heels, insert a buttplug as large as you wish and put on some nipple clamps.

Go to a room as far as possible away from the key. Make sure to have a clear path.

Tie your feet together, tie the handcuffs to the rope between your feet. lay down put your feet and hands behind your back and close the handcuffs around your wrists.

Always use some kind of backup.

Try to do it about half an hour before someone comes to visit you to add more thrill and a good backup.

(If you have no handcuffs then there are ways to hogtie yourself with rope, in that case exchange the key with a pair of safety-sissors, the ones with rounded tips so you dont cut yourself.)

I got ropes, handcuffs, padlocks, a short chain, nipple clamps, high heels(i wasn't able to walk much more then 500 m in those), some straps to lock on the high heels, a dress, some leggins, thongs\panties, sportbra, fakeboobs (~D-cup), a bag that can be locked, lipgloss and soon nail polish. I will go semipublic, if either i can hide the 'attire' under regular clothes or i'm in a secluded spot at.
Thank you for the dare, but I dont have a Butt Plug or Nipple Clamps. Any ideas honey?
Also heres your dare:
As you like X dressing first you have to dress as me hehe
So: Thong, High Heels, Leggins, fake boobs (Im a D too ) Then you have to put the key to your hand cuffs in a bottle water and pop it into the freezer. Ones its frozen take it out. Hogtie yourself with your handcuffs (like you told me to do) and wait for that ice to melt hehe.

This is my dare thread, would love to get some more dares :P
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=61596
RockstarDunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 02:08 PM   #66
laraw
getDare Sweetheart

Instead of the nipple clamps tie your tits like this and use a cucumber as buttplug, secured by a crotch rope.

Tell me how it goes.

As this is a person above thread, you get another dare. Put on a large pullover to cover up, go somewhere about 2 km from your home. Put your arms under your pullover behind your back and handcuff yourself. Let the keys wait for you at home .

Male/36
Sex map |-| Clothes & Toys |-| PM me |-| PM dares |-| Dirty Code
laraw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 02:57 PM   #67
yours4ever

Use the same method as last time by freezing the hand cuff key in a bottle but this time remove the neck from the bottle before you freeze it so that you could take the cube out afterwards. Now slide an object into your ass of your choosing (tell me what it was though in the reply ) and then wrap your self around the waist with Cling Film so your cant get a full erection hehe. Now i want you to stick a peice of paper onto the cling film saying " Property of Nikki DO NOT TOUCH" Now for the hard bit babes, i want you to get a picture from my profile up on your screen and place the ice block into your mouth and hand cuff your hand infront of you and wait for the ice to melt hehe You could give it a blow job if you want to pass the time quicker but as you do i want you to imagine me giving you a blowjob
Good luck! Tell me how it goes hehe
yours4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 05:45 PM   #68
KWM

Give yourself an enema and then put on 2 * dice roll panties. You should then gag yourself with some dirty panties and tie yourself spread eagle. Use an ice release, or something of a similar time.

Hard Limits: Public, Anal, Permanent, X-dressing, Illegal, Shaving, Messy
Soft Limits: Semi-Public (not noticeable), Pain (mild)

I do NOT have any toys.
I may play TORD.
KWM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 03:41 AM   #69
Princess-Sissy-Boy

Send a message via Yahoo to Princess-Sissy-Boy

Forog tie yourself and try to get yourself off by laying on a pilloe and humping it. ^^

Limits: scat (body rubbing or eating), involving family or friends, extreme public, anything causing or involving blood

Can take picture proof
Can record videos for proof
Have web cam
Will do dares through PM

Give me dares! ...please?
http://www.misterpoll.com/polls/580208/
Princess-Sissy-Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 07:05 AM   #70
Bondage_Gem

put a peg on each of your nipples then put 3 on your cock and wank ...painful xxx

19/f/uk
likes bondage toothpaste pegs tits
limits family public piss/scat
Bondage_Gem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 07:48 PM   #71
stitofff
Distinguished Member

Strip naked and handcuff your hands. Drop the key in the fully trashcan. Try to get the key with your mouth. You can remove the handcuffs if you get the key.

Likes limits
BDSM test
stitofff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 09:03 PM   #72
Princess-Sissy-Boy

Cross-dress and go to a semi-public area. Tie yourself to a tree or poll and hope no one comes along.

Limits: scat (body rubbing or eating), involving family or friends, extreme public, anything causing or involving blood

Can take picture proof
Have web cam
Will do dares through PM

Old 12-02-2010, 09:22 AM   #73
Bondage_Gem

you must wank with 2 pegs attached to the head on the penis and my also have a peg on each nipple...U have 2 edge 2 times then cum before you may take any pegs off
-----------------------------------------------------
19/f/uk
likes bondage, pain
limits piss/scat, needles, family public

will do semi-public if i must
Bondage_Gem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 04:31 PM   #74
Princess-Sissy-Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bondage_Gem View Post
you must wank with 2 pegs attached to the head on the penis and my also have a peg on each nipple...U have 2 edge 2 times then cum before you may take any pegs off
Really? Again with the pegs? That's practically the smae as last time...
Right then, for you... Rub toothpaste all over vaging and around you anus... Next attach a peg to each of you nipples and and as many as you can get attached to your vagina... Now got and tie your hands up behind a pole or soething similar, whailst standing and stay like that for a half hour.

Can take picture proof
Have web cam
Will do dares through PM

Old 12-02-2010, 08:17 PM   #75
ConverseLuv

Go in any public area and bring handcuffs take off two articles of clothing (cannot be socks or gloves or a hat) then put the key in front of you n handcuff yourself to an object try to get people to uncuff you. If you don't want to do this tell me and I'll give you a different dare (I cannot do outside dares and please let the dare be in my room I don't do dares outside of it (I rarely do) so yeah :P)
ConverseLuv is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk