Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-06-2019, 08:22 AM   #1
Namia98

Default Punish my clit and pussy 21f

Hello!
I dont have to work until Thursday and I'm up for some punishing for my clit and pussy. Though I do go to the gym so I might be unavailabe for some dares while being there.

I'm up to leaving this thread open at least 48h hours after the last dare I got so there is plenty of time to post even after the initial thursday.

What I have at home:
1 dildo with balls and suction
Hand cuffs
Ginger root
Tothpaste
A pinwheel
Nipple clamps
A brush

If you come up with anything else not on the list I'll answer if I can do that or not. If not you can choose another dare.
Also: I dont mind trying to wear a dildo up my pussy for longer. The longest I have gotten is around 2 hours.
Namia98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2019, 09:37 AM   #2
samdiatmh
Distinguished Member

Attach your suction dildo to the middle of the rim of your bathtub. Put your hair brush's bristly end right up against the dildo (side without balls). Use some strong tape to hold this in place.
Put clamps on your nipples. Get your cuffs and toothpaste and put them within reach of the dildo.
Now get on the dildo so one foot is in the bathtub and the other is on the floor. Only let it go in just past the tip. Slowly go up and down on the dildo, but don't let more than 5cm below the head go into your pussy. Once you're nice and wet from the teasing, put a thick coating of toothpaste on your clit. Then cuff your hands behind your back.
You're allowed to cum, but only while you're all the way down on the dildo. This should force the bristles to hurt your clit nicely.
You can't get up until you cum twice.
Once you're done, you must fully clean the dildo with your mouth.

Last edited by samdiatmh; 10-06-2019 at 09:44 AM.
samdiatmh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2019, 10:36 AM   #3
BigPhil
getDare Sweetheart

Hi, welcome to GetDare.

Not sure how much punishment you want or what your likes are so here is a mix and match punishment for you.

1. Spank your pussy 20 times with your brush.
2. Open your pussy lips with your hand and holding the brush end of the brush in the other spank your clit 10 times with the handle.
3. Stick your dildo at mouth height whilst kneeing, then apply a generous amount of toothpaste to your pussy. Now handcuff your hands behind your back and give your dildo a nice blowjob for 15 minutes. Nipple clamps can also be applied if you want to increase your punishment.
4. After the 15 minutes are up, edge yourself once.
5. Apply more toothpaste to your pussy and your dildo before sticking in on the floor and fucking yourself with it until you cum.

Let me know how you found the punishment, I can adjust it if required.

Enjoy!
BigPhil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2019, 12:05 AM   #4
Caya
getDare Devil

lets start easy and get hard at the end

1. put on some nipple clamps
2. do 10 jumping jacks with the clamps on
3. spank your but with the brush 20 times
4. optional: Take a bar of soap and place it in your mouth till you need to use your mouth otherwise
4. edge once
5. spank your tits with the brush 10 times each
6. get the pin wheel and ride it alongside your cunt lit over your clit and onto/into your hole
7. carve a ginger plug and put it up your ass(if your ass is a limit than put it in your cunt)
8. take the brush and spank your cunt and Brest with the bristle side 20 times each
9. take of the nipple clamps and place them on your
tongue ( and keep your
tongue out )
10. cover the dildo with ginger juice and/or toothpaste
11. place the dildo on a wall tall enough up for you to reach it with your mouth wile kneeling and wen standing bend over it should be reachable your cunt( insertabal without using your hands)
12. Optional: push a needle trough your clit (the closer to the root the better)
13. cuff your hands behind your back if you can(if not do it infront of your body
14. bend over and insert the dildo all the way up your cunt
15. start fucking the dildo hard. go as deep as possible and as fare forward as you can without loosing the dildo
16. when your about to cum ruin that orgasm by stopping every monition once the orgasm appears to cum.
17. after you have ruined your orgasm get on your knees and clean of that dildo with a beep blow job.

now your finished and allowed to take of everything

pleas pm me if some of the tasks are unclear or
exceed your limits
Caya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2019, 12:07 AM   #5
Caya
getDare Devil

whyx dont you try to do your gym stuf with a ginger pug in your cunt and ass

would be very funny ; )
Caya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2019, 03:11 AM   #6
hawkmaster2u
Distinguished Member

Go to the gym with your dildo in your pussy. Do your normal workout. Hopefully it does not fall out. If it does insert into your ass.
hawkmaster2u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2019, 02:36 PM   #7
MasterAandSlaveZ

Put toothpaste on your clit and edge 5 times while your clit burns. In between each edge snap a rubber band or hair tie hard on your clit. At the end of all 5, snap again 5 more times. Then you are allowed to cum. Once you cum, dry off your clit completely and put more toothpaste on your clit. Would love a report either posted here or PM’d to me
MasterAandSlaveZ is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
clit punishment, pussy punishment