Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-27-2020, 03:14 PM   #1
AsexualMaso

Default Bruised butt- jealous clit

Hello ! so today i received a wonderful beating, my butt is well welted and bruised also my butt hole got some toothpaste and burning chilly, my breasts also got smashing and clamping today!

I am very happy about it ! however my clit and pussy in general feel left out from all the fun pain.

im available for the next 4 -5 hours for any pussy /clit torture ... im open to chilly, clamps, pulling, spanking, caning, belting, rubber bands, scrubbing with brush or even some hitachi torture afterwards.

I want that clit to regret feeling jealous and not wanting attention for a week !!!

Limits: masturbation dares, overly sexual stuff. name calling. Degradation. too much blood (a little is ok). Anything on my face. Illegal or family related, don't send me dick pics. NO PICTURES!

Likes: Pain! Spanking, Wax, Clamps. Pussy torture, Bruises, Marks, wedgies, Sitting over rough structures, like bristled brushes, legos, sandpaper. sandpaper bra and panties. rubbing alcohol over!
AsexualMaso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2020, 03:54 PM   #2
Keiichi18
getDare Sweetheart

: Pain! Spanking, Wax, Clamps. Pussy torture, Bruises, Marks, wedgies, Sitting over rough structures, like bristled brushes, legos, sandpaper. sandpaper bra and panties. rubbing alcohol over!

1. Put set least 3 clamps on each pussy lip.
2. Smear your pussy/clit with chilly and put a clamp on your clit.
3. You have 1 minutes to smack it if with a cord or belt.
4. If you don't smack it off your clit within 1 minute hit your clit 10 times and try again. If you do reward yourself with 20 smacks instead.
5. After smacking scrub your clit with sandpaper for a solid 5 minutes.
6. If your clit can take the pain reward yourself with 20 more smacks and move on. If you had to stop apply chilly and repeat steps 3 and 4 but skip to step 7 afterwards.
7. Wash your clit with alcohol.
8. Use the wand on your clit with sandpaper between that and your clit. If you really want to turn push the sandpaper into your pussy with the wand.
9. I'll leave it up to you if you want to cum or not but the wanna stays on high on your clit or in your pussy for 10 minutes.
10. If you fail to last 10 minutes give yourself 50 smacks with a ruler or belt.
Keiichi18 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk