Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-17-2019, 05:55 PM   #1
CreativeBoy

Default make me cum in my underwear and show it off

Heya,

I just got some cute new underwear and I love the idea of having my most intimate clothing controlled by strangers. Tell me how and when I should cum in them and / or how I should wear them / what I should do so that they could be potentially exposed to other people. Let's shoot for hidden public or semi public.

Last edited by CreativeBoy; 12-17-2019 at 05:59 PM.
CreativeBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2019, 08:53 AM   #2
CreativeBoy

Bump, please let me cum, I'm getting very horny.
Old 12-19-2019, 03:02 PM   #3
ShowPony

How about starting with getting those new undies nice & wet with pre cum, edging 10 times should do the trick and earn you a nice wet spot on the front of them and start to prepare you for what cums next... no cumming yet though, after that report back here and get permission from 5 people before you get to blow your load all over the inside of those new undies. And to make things interesting, each time you ask for permission you have to do an additional edge

Since you seem to want to be exposed how about creating an album on here with pictures of the whole process, like before & after etc

Likes: Edging, Bondage, Orgasm Control, Underwear, Humiliation, Cam, Predicaments, Teasing

Punishments: Chastity, Cartoon Briefs, Diapers
ShowPony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2019, 01:00 PM   #4
CreativeBoy

Yes sir, I edged myself ten times and made them nice and wet for you like a good boy under control. I haven't cum in a few days so it wasn't hard to soak the front of them with my precum. I won't cum until I get permission from five people. I do like the idea of being potentially exposed, but pics are a limit for me. I am happy to provide detailed report though. Is there anything else you or anyone else would like me to do?

Last edited by CreativeBoy; 12-22-2019 at 07:54 PM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
boxers dare, hidden public, semi public, underwear control