Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

View Poll Results: How many orgasms MUST Lola complete each day?
3 5 3.40%
4 2 1.36%
5 14 9.52%
6 7 4.76%
7 7 4.76%
8 7 4.76%
9 1 0.68%
10 104 70.75%
Voters: 147. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-25-2020, 12:58 AM   #1
Lola Bunny
Truth or Dare Junkie

Alarm Lola's Forced Orgasm Thread

Ok, ok... so everyone keeps bugging me to do a denial thread. Thanks to you, my mind got to thinking, which is never a good thing. But I did think that while everyone is in the denial club, isn't it better for me to cum and cum and cum some more so they can be jealous? And that's when I formulated this idea:

Guaranteed orgasms for Lola with a chance of denial for Bunny afterwards. This thread will be open until Dec 27th at 11:59 PM Mountain Time (approximately 3 days). I will then be subject to the orgasm and stimulation requirements established within the thread from 12:00 AM Mountain Time on Dec 28th until 11:59 PM Mountain Time on January 10th (aka: 2 weeks). I do not have work at all over those two weeks, so I hope everything I set forth here ends up being doable!

ORGASM REQUIREMENT

There is a poll open asking how many times I will have to orgasm each day. I will not be allowed to orgasm more or less each day - subject to modifiers.

STIMULATION REQUIREMENT

This is where things get tricky. I will be required to stimulate myself with a vibrator (kind and speed will be at my discretion) for a certain amount of seconds each day. And how will that be determined, you ask? By the number of posts, of course! Each post (including my own) will add 10 seconds of stimulation to the clock every day. And that's where the scary part comes in: I cannot stimulate any longer or any shorter each day (subject to modifiers).
  • If I cannot orgasm the required number of times (as determined by the poll) in a day, I will be denied after the two weeks end 1 day per orgasm missed.
  • If I do not complete the required amount of stimulation time in a day, I will be denied after the two weeks end 1 hour per 1 minute missed (always rounding up to the nearest minute).

KEYWORDS

So yay! You all taught be about lovely keywords to get more tasks. If Lola does not complete all her tasks within the 2 weeks, she will remain denied until they are completed as well.

SLAP - 1 pussy slap

SMACK - 1 hit to the face

THIGH - 5 smacks to the inner thigh

SNAP - 1 snap of a rubber band to the body part of your choice.

PIN - 1 clothes pin to the body part of your choosing for 5 minutes.

HOLD - Lola has to hold her bladder for 30 minutes after she feels a need to pee (can be stacked or paid off in different pee sessions).

DRINK - Lola must drink 1 bottle of water before starting the 30 minute timer to hold her pee. If more drink keywords are used than holds, Lola does not have to pay the remaining drink keywords off.

TOOTHPASTE - Lola will apply toothpaste to her clit. She cannot reapply to pay another keyword off for a minimum of 15 minutes.

HAIR - Lola will be leashed by her hair so she cannot leave her bed. A post adds 5 minutes, but these must be paid in 30 minute increments or more.

EDGE - If Lola ends up losing and in denial, she will have to pay 1 edge each time this keyword appears during her denial time (or longer if necessary), but beware! If Lola wins and does not end up in denial, she will not have to pay any edges.

One time use keywords- The following keywords can only be used once per player. Get 'em while they're hot!

RULER OF THE DAY - Only one player can claim each of the 14 days up for grab. First come, first serve. I will update my blog regularly to show which days have been claimed, but be aware it may not be fully up to date when you look. Once all 14 days are gone, this keyword will have expired. If you accidentally claim a day that has already been claimed, I will not punish you, but will let you know that your day is already claimed.

In order to use RULER OF THE DAY, you must complete 5 edges to pay for the honor (and no, you cannot count those edges toward whatever you might already owe in other commitments.) If you are on no touch or are not allowed to edge, you can certainly have someone else pay the debt on your behalf. Once you (or someone you know) have paid your entrance fee, you may post the keyword along with which day you are claiming. You receive the following benefits as RULER OF THE DAY:
  • Lola will address you as whichever honorific title you choose on your claimed day. If none is chosen, she will default to Your Highness. If Lola forgets to do so, you have the right to punish her for her insolence that day.
  • You can create 1 added rule for Lola to adhere to on your claimed day. OR if you would prefer, you can give her 1 task (lasting 1 hour or less) to complete on your day. Please keep limits in mind including penetration!

VOICE - You can request that Lola record her voice for you. You must write your own script of what you want her to say, or give her a task to record herself completing (try to keep scripts or tasks so they last 30 minutes or less). You cannot request that she record herself saying personal information (like name, address, etc.) Remember this is a one time use keyword, so use it wisely.

Rules:

- You are allowed to add one keyword per post (the same keyword twice is considered guilty)
- No double posting allowed, unless two hours have passed
- Lola Bunny will send a punishment for accidental rule violations. Blatantly clear violations just to be punished will be ignored and the post completely discarded.
- Lola Bunny is exempted from these rules

MODIFICATION POSTS:

On posts ending in 50: the poster can roll a D10 and ADD or SUBTRACT the result from the number of orgasms Lola must have that day. No, you cannot go negative, but you can go to 0.

The schedule is as follows:
  • December 28th - Post 50
  • December 29th - Post 150
  • December 30th - Post 250
So on and so forth... you get the pattern. If somehow we get to post 1450, posters can then choose whichever date they wish to effect.

On posts ending in 100: the poster can roll two D20s and ADD or SUBTRACT the result for how long Lola must stimulate that day. The result of the roll will be measured in minutes (so rolling 2 would equal 2 minutes and a 40 would be 40 minutes, etc).

The schedule is as follows:
  • December 28th - Post 100
  • December 29th - Post 200
  • December 30th - Post 300
So on and so forth... you get the pattern. If somehow we get to post 1500, posters can then choose whichever date they wish to effect.

*Note: If Lola posts on a post ending in 50 or 100, the next post is eligible for the prize. If the person who won the prize does not make their decision prior to their corresponding day, no modifications will be applied.

Do's and Don'ts of Addressing Lola Bunny

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Toys

PM Dares

Last edited by Lola Bunny; 12-25-2020 at 02:20 AM.
Lola Bunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2020, 01:06 AM   #2
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

~Ooooooh~ A Lola Bunny thread! Did Bunny find her VOICE?

PM dares and toys
Enjoyed a task? Write me a report, I love reading what happened!
M/Switch/Straight

Last edited by bluedieblub; 12-25-2020 at 01:12 AM.
bluedieblub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2020, 01:30 AM   #3
Dingo96

SMACK seems like a great start from me

Last edited by Dingo96; 12-25-2020 at 01:47 AM. Reason: Consistency
Dingo96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2020, 01:35 AM   #4
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

Hi dingo! I'm more partial to start the day with a DRINK myself.

PM dares and toys
M/Switch/Straight
Old 12-25-2020, 01:36 AM   #5
Dingo96

I always find a good drink needs to be followed by a HOLD
Old 12-25-2020, 01:38 AM   #6
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

SNAP! That wasn't a long wait before someone got into the punishment line.

PM dares and toys
M/Switch/Straight
Old 12-25-2020, 01:38 AM   #7
trenho
getDare Devil

Oh nice thread...
Slap!

trenho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2020, 01:41 AM   #8
Lola Bunny
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dingo96 View Post
I always find a good drink needs to be followed by a HOLD
Oops! Two keywords in one post, Dingo? Since I don't see any likes or dislikes listed for you, your punishment is 2 fold.

Part 1 - you cannot touch yourself sexually for 12 hours.
Part 2 - you should create a signature listing your likes/dislikes/limits so I can honor those next time you mess up.

Do's and Don'ts of Addressing Lola Bunny

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Toys

PM Dares
Lola Bunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2020, 01:43 AM   #9
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

Giving out no touch Lola? I would call it cruel if you didn't have this thread hanging over your neck to PIN you down (tongue)

PM dares and toys
M/Switch/Straight
Old 12-25-2020, 01:46 AM   #10
Dingo96

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lola Bunny View Post
Oops! Two keywords in one post, Dingo? Since I don't see any likes or dislikes listed for you, your punishment is 2 fold.

Part 1 - you cannot touch yourself sexually for 12 hours.
Part 2 - you should create a signature listing your likes/dislikes/limits so I can honor those next time you mess up.
I should know better than to think that putting the keyword I meant to use in bold would save me, but I guess I've not had enough SMACK(s) to the head yet.

I'm working on the signature anyway, and you should start to see it soon.
Old 12-25-2020, 01:50 AM   #11
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

Yes. Yes you should. SMACKs you on the head. There you go!

PM dares and toys
M/Switch/Straight
Old 12-25-2020, 02:01 AM   #12
AnalAddict
getDare Addict

Oh SNAP, more fun to be had today!

EDITED to add a body part: nipple does seem a good idea, Bd

Last edited by AnalAddict; 12-25-2020 at 02:25 AM.
AnalAddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2020, 02:03 AM   #13
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Well slap me silly, I just stumbled onto something interesting
Limits: Showing face, permanent, illegal, scat, full public, family / friends, ball busting, blood, sleep depravation

Detailed Likes and Limits
PM Dares

Toys
Kik: bdsub79
Bdsub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2020, 02:14 AM   #14
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

*SLAPs bd* Your wish is my command.

PM dares and toys
M/Switch/Straight
Old 12-25-2020, 02:19 AM   #15
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Snap to the nipple seems to be the choice around here
Limits: Showing face, permanent, illegal, scat, full public, family / friends, ball busting, blood, sleep depravation

Detailed Likes and Limits
PM Dares

Toys
Kik: bdsub79
Bdsub is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
denial, forced orgasm, keywords