Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-17-2024, 12:20 PM   #31
marriedslut
getDare Sweetheart

Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatcornbow2 View Post
Maybe she should just have you measured in readiness so that at any time it can be ordered and fitted.
Thank you Sir. Mistress said she will check with some of her kink friends on the chastity piece and where to get it from, in case she does decide to get one.

Thanks,
Slava Anna
marriedslut is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to marriedslut for this post:
Old 05-17-2024, 12:24 PM   #32
marriedslut
getDare Sweetheart

Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manarus View Post
Hi there! I love this thread, its a great read, so I want to contribute an idea:

Every week, you throw a dice. If it is a 4, 5 or 6 (you could also throw a coin...) you have to follow this rule for one full week:
Every time you sit on the toilette, you have to wear nipple clamps while doing so. Only remove the clamps when you get up from the toilette.

I included the element of chance (the dice), so it is not a permanent rule, and so it won't get boring, and you have some weeks with and without the rule.

Will you consider it? Then I would like to hear if you like it / struggle with it and how you feel about it after performing it some times.
Hi,

Thank you for sharing the task/ rule Sir. Slave is glad you like her profile and post, hope she continues to do well.

Given slave and Mistress doesn't really get into tasks and rules tied to toilet. Mistress has suggested an alternative, if you are okay with it.

Can slave replace the toilet part with the total time slave is either on getdare or maybe Instagram? Would one of the website be acceptable to you?

Thanks,
Slave Anna
Old 05-17-2024, 12:28 PM   #33
Manarus
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by marriedslut View Post
Hi,

Thank you for sharing the task/ rule Sir. Slave is glad you like her profile and post, hope she continues to do well.

Given slave and Mistress doesn't really get into tasks and rules tied to toilet. Mistress has suggested an alternative, if you are okay with it.

Can slave replace the toilet part with the total time slave is either on getdare or maybe Instagram? Would one of the website be acceptable to you?

Thanks,
Slave Anna
Thats a good idea actually!

Then, I'd like you to wear nipple clamps, whenever you are going to instagram. (If you are there for more than 20 minutes, rotate the clamps by 90°. Otherwise the blood circulation will be cut off for too long, and also it adds a little more pain and maybe make you leave instagram ).

I would not like to apply this rule to getdare. In the end it discourages you from using this site

Be careful: Long Term, Denial/forced Orgasm, Cum Eating, Poo, Heavy Pain, Rules, Bladder Control

Limits: Permanent, Blood, Non-Consensual, Public, Shaving, Sissification, Time Wasting

Toys: Ropes, Whips, Clothpins, Plugs, ...

Manarus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2024, 01:29 PM   #34
marriedslut
getDare Sweetheart

Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manarus View Post
Thats a good idea actually!

Then, I'd like you to wear nipple clamps, whenever you are going to instagram. (If you are there for more than 20 minutes, rotate the clamps by 90°. Otherwise the blood circulation will be cut off for too long, and also it adds a little more pain and maybe make you leave instagram ).

I would not like to apply this rule to getdare. In the end it discourages you from using this site
Thank you Sir, really appreciate you for taking the consideration

Thanks,
Slave Anna
The following user says Thank You to marriedslut for this post:
Old 05-17-2024, 02:00 PM   #35
Greatcornbow2
getDare Sweetheart

Key

Quote:
Originally Posted by marriedslut View Post
Thank you Sir. Mistress said she will check with some of her kink friends on the chastity piece and where to get it from, in case she does decide to get one.

Thanks,
Slava Anna
If she gets you one she'll not regret it. Once she's got you by the nads you're putty.
Old 05-17-2024, 02:41 PM   #36
joannasmith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatcornbow2 View Post
If she gets you one she'll not regret it. Once she's got you by the nads you're putty.
Thank you for the suggestion. I am more of the Domme who likes to give my slaves a normal life too but then be strict with them, when I ask them to turn on/ switch their mindset to be a sub/ slave to serve me or my husband.

We will see if we think there is a necessity for the chastity or not.

Joanna

Mail: [email protected]
Discord: joannasmith25
joannasmith is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to joannasmith for this post:
Old 05-17-2024, 05:33 PM   #37
Greatcornbow2
getDare Sweetheart

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by joannasmith View Post
Hi everyone,

Thank you for sharing some rules and suggestions on what she needs to do or rules for daily basis. As we have been talking to Anita, understanding her previous rules, we don't think many of them would apply as she serves us as a slave. To give a general sense, you can see some of the examples below on what we will not allow/ or allow and this list may increase as we see more:

She has and will have a proper room of her own, with all the nice bed and mattress, makeup table, her own restroom, mirrors, etc. She needs to feel comfortable in the living space and safe

She will have proper set of clothes over the period of time catering to different times. For e.g., she will need lingerie, bikinis, general clothes when we go out for lunches, coffee or dinner, something for attending parties, events, and then something which will be specific for the BDSM session at home as well as when she joins us for the community meet

She will not have any restriction on bath schedule or water temperatures. These will be used as part of punishments but not really a daily schedule.

We have seen the desire to not allow lingerie at all to slaves or subs but you won't believe that these are great tool to include in play. Imagine asking her to remove her thong and hand it over to me in semi-public space or any similar task. It can be exhilarating and fun moment for everyone. So please, no rules like never allow her to wear panties and bras.

She will have to workout regularly to stay in shape and she will have to do house work, upskill herself based on which we will give her the monthly allowance to save or spend however she likes. We all can agree that she will have needs and desire outside of living 24/7 as a sub to us as well as the getdare community

These are just some examples, but hopefully I am able to drive the point home as you all suggest the rules for lovely Anita and any outfit suggestions.

Thank you,
Joanna and Kevin
How about you remove her bedroom dcdr by the hinges so she's no privacy?

Advertisements
Kink Talk