Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-21-2016, 06:09 AM   #1
Markergirl

Default Punish me

Hello, I am looking for a firm hand in causing pain/pleasure to my slutty pussy,clit and ass. My limits are below the more original and kinky the idea, the more I'm willing to follow through! Let the games begin!

Likes: Object insertion, pain, light anal, toothpaste, Pussy stretching, domination, nipple torture, clit/ cunt spanking, name calling
Dislikes:body writing,edging
Hard limits: pics, Blood, feces, urine, permanent damage, ass to mouth, anal gaping, denial, wedgies, diaper play.

Toys: markers (a lot of them), toilet brushes, toothpaste, binder clips, clothes pins, vibrator, other household objects
Markergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2016, 06:20 AM   #2
pinprick

Coat your pussy in a thick layer of toothpaste and make sure that you can't see your clit through the toothpaste. Attach one clothespin to each nipple and one to your clit. Attach as many clothespins to your pussy lips as you can. Put your panties on (don't want you making a mess!) and find a hard surface, perhaps the arm on your sofa. Hump this for ten minutes without pause. Record this for your own pleasure if you want to. If the clothespin is still on your clit pull it off suddenly. Do the same to the ones on your nipples and pussy lips.
Limits: public, family, illegal, scat, pissing, anal
Toys: household items, tack bra, nipple clamps, vibrator, dildo, inflatable dildo
pinprick is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to pinprick for this post:
Old 11-21-2016, 06:24 AM   #3
bdsm2014
getDare Sweetheart

Sent to you on PM.
bdsm2014 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2016, 06:35 AM   #4
Markergirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinprick View Post
Coat your pussy in a thick layer of toothpaste and make sure that you can't see your clit through the toothpaste. Attach one clothespin to each nipple and one to your clit. Attach as many clothespins to your pussy lips as you can. Put your panties on (don't want you making a mess!) and find a hard surface, perhaps the arm on your sofa. Hump this for ten minutes without pause. Record this for your own pleasure if you want to. If the clothespin is still on your clit pull it off suddenly. Do the same to the ones on your nipples and pussy lips.
Thank you! I will definitely try this! I love toothpaste

Likes: Object insertion, pain, light anal, toothpaste, Pussy stretching, domination, nipple torture, clit/ cunt spanking, name calling
Hard limits: pics, Blood, feces, urine, permanent damage, ass to mouth, anal gaping, denial, wedgies, diaper play.

Toys: markers (a lot of them), toilet brushes, toothpaste, binder clips, clothes pins, vibrator, other household objects
Old 11-21-2016, 06:36 AM   #5
Markergirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdsm2014 View Post
Sent to you on PM.
I did receive thank you!

Old 11-21-2016, 07:12 AM   #6
Markergirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Markergirl View Post
Hello, I am looking for a firm hand in causing pain/pleasure to my slutty pussy,clit and ass. My limits are below the more original and kinky the idea, the more I'm willing to follow through! Let the games begin!
I forgot to mention I also have a homemade clit pump

Old 11-21-2016, 03:11 PM   #7
Jack Black

Put clamps on your nipples
Edge
Take of the clamps put em on your Clit
Rub your nipples forcefully
Change the Clamps again

Repat till you come.

How many rounds did you manage? How do your privates feel?

Last edited by Jack Black; 11-22-2016 at 06:42 AM.
Jack Black is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2016, 05:05 PM   #8
samdiatmh
Distinguished Member

This one is pretty simple, but it will get intense as it goes on.
Put the pump on your clit and pump it up as much as you can stand.
Slide two markers in your pussy. Pump your clit one more time.
Keep doing this until all of your markers are inside. If the pump falls off at any time, swat your clit once with your hand and then re-apply the pump.
samdiatmh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2016, 06:31 AM   #9
Markergirl

Quote:

Anyone else have ideas? Pm me please

Old 12-01-2016, 10:22 AM   #10
mike_29_switch

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinprick View Post
Extremely hot!

My task for you:
Roll a dice. Multiply the result by 2 and add 10. This is the number of clothespins you will be wearing for the next 20 minutes.

Roll another dice:
1 - put all of them into your face, mouth, ears, nose, ....you get the idea
2 - put all of them onto your pussy
3 - put all of them onto your breasts
4 - distribute them evenly between face, pussy, and breasts
5 - distribute them evenly and do 10 star jumps
6 - distribute them evenly and start over after you put them off.

A report is very welcome!

All the best,
Mike.

Likes: SPH and general Humiliation! Also light-medium CBT, edging, nipple pain, light anal
Dislikes/Punishments: Pee, severe pain, denial
No Go: Show face, illegal or too messy stuff.
mike_29_switch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2016, 10:40 AM   #11
Moggetleam

Take your markers and place as many as you can in your holes posting a breakdown. If less than three in each hole then you must wear Brillo pads in your bra and panties for 6 hours.
Moggetleam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2017, 12:51 PM   #12
Markergirl

Anyone wanna play? I'm interested in using tacks and playing with my ass as well as above . Pm me, I'm bored and horny

Old 01-18-2017, 02:12 PM   #13
Keiichi18
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Anyone wanna play? I'm interested in using tacks and playing with my ass as well as above . Pm me, I'm bored and horny
Sent you a PM, let me know if you need anything modified.
Keiichi18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2017, 03:58 PM   #14
samdiatmh
Distinguished Member

You never did my dare from the thread above.
samdiatmh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2017, 04:21 PM   #15
prop

Coat your pussy and nipples in toothpaste, then fuck your pussy with tha cucumber, using hot sauce as lube

Limits: Illegal, blood, scat, extreme pain, permanent, some anal, friends, family, face pictures

18/m/straight/UK

Looking for a Skype/KIK mistress pm me or add me on KIK if your interested

KIK: alex.woods421

Edges 40/140

My dick code; http://dickcode.creativerobot.co/?c=...40842_27-6-117
prop is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to prop for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
clit pain, light ass play, pussy pain