Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 01-09-2011, 06:55 AM   #46
immaeatu

aww i know how u feel :
anti-gay guys are the worst to have a crush on, cuz theyre attitude just fks everything up. but if u need anything just pm me. ive been told im amazing :P

also if u stop writing for this story ill be majorly sad at you D':

Newly in a relationship with my David <3

Last edited by immaeatu; 01-09-2011 at 06:58 AM.
immaeatu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 09:35 AM   #47
Dylan

Its a good story, continue

im like a submarine... i've penetrated the enemy
Dylan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 03:54 PM   #48
WowwieGoesWoof
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinky View Post
Haha thanks.. And yeah, unfortunately it's fiction.
I was with him today, he just seems too anti-gay so I doubt I'd ever be able to get to play TorD with him. Oh well.

I'll write more once I get some attention. I don't want to be writing if no one is interested!

Awww sorry to hear it. I wish you the best of luck, and keep in mind, sometimes people who are very "anti-gay" on the outside are actually very accepting of it or even bi/gay themselves.
WowwieGoesWoof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 04:05 PM   #49
kinky
getDare Sweetheart

Don't worry, I will continue this story, I've just been busy with school lately. It's 11:03PM here and i'm tired (school night) so I can't post tonight, but may be tomorrow z

And yeah most pwopel hide it but I just can't break him through <\3

PM me as many truths as you like, I'll answer them no matter what

Edit: (22/05/2016) - Last activity was in 2013. I've grown up now :O

Edit edit: 23/01/2018 - Wow, happy to see the forum still alive. Amazing nostalgia and how young I was.
kinky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 02:50 PM   #50
WowwieGoesWoof
getDare Sweetheart

Maybe if you try to suggest he be less anti-gay he'll open up - either that or he really isn't a fan of it. Just casually ask him about why he acts so against it and you might get a glimpse of whether or not he really is homophobic-ish.
WowwieGoesWoof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 08:39 PM   #51
immaeatu

Quote:
Originally Posted by WoWaddict View Post
Maybe if you try to suggest he be less anti-gay he'll open up - either that or he really isn't a fan of it. Just casually ask him about why he acts so against it and you might get a glimpse of whether or not he really is homophobic-ish.
i should try that actually...
thank you! in your round about kind of way, u gave me an idea :P

Old 01-15-2011, 06:39 AM   #52
Fundareboy

good story; keep it comeing!

Likes: controlling or being controlled, piss play, wedgies (light), spanking, humping, orgasms, anal, diapers, scat (light), suppositories.. Pretty much everything.

limits: public, pain, cock and ball torture, damaging property, illegal, cam, scat in mouth, using too many supplies.

BDSM Test Results

Toys

PM dares, Still looking for more!

Ask me Anything
Fundareboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 08:59 PM   #53
Kr master

Just a little advice Kinky:
Anti gay people are likeley to be gay
At school i know alot of openly gay people yet almost nobody who hates gays EXCEPT ONE PERSON. This one person is my neighbor and I would have never ever ever thought he was gay at all until one night when he spent the night.
I dared him to do things. I started at easy (i started with daring him to jacck off in front of me)and made the dares harder as we progressed and it all ended with cum in his mouth.
DONT BE AFRAID TO GET INSIDE HIS MIND!

Hope this helps and I love the story, great job!
Hope you can write a non fiction one next time!
Kr master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 12:23 PM   #54
kinky
getDare Sweetheart

*Sorry to let everyone down by not posting in a while, I've been busy

Previously

Nick then bent down, ass in the air with his trousers down, then used both of his hands to spreade his cheeks open as the clicking sound of the XXX Mint bottle cap opened for the first time to be used. Kieran then squirted the dark green liquid over his hands and rubbed them together. Kieran then got closer and start to massuage Nick's ass all around, making sure that his ass was covered in this mint, he then edged around the crack and rubbed some extra around the thighs, upon standing back up again and telling Nick to get back up.

Nick actually enjoyed it the sensations Kieran was giving him until 3 minutes after he finished, felt his ass and thighs feel really cold. Now who was laughing..

Now:

Nick quickly rushed to the shower and washed his ass clean as the cold sensation was just too much. Kieran was laughing his ass off, until he suddenly stopped when he realised that he'd be next..

Nick came back, with an evil face on him. He was obviously annoyed about what Kieran had told him to do and was not very pleased. The boys both went down stairs and sat back down in the lounge.

"What are you going to do?" said Kieran. "You'll see" respondeed Nick. Kieran was now slighlty worried as he was obviously thinking of a bad thing to do.
The bulb clicked; "Oh, I've got a dare for you. I dare you to let me shove 3 icecubes up your ass". Kieran's face was shocked, nothing like this has happened before, but a dare was a dare and he had to go on.

Kieran followed Nick to the kitchen while Nick helped himself to the fridge, he then reached up and opened the freezer that was inside the fridge, he grabbed the icecube blocks, closed the fridge and set them on the counter side. Nick then urged Kieran to drop his trousers and bend over, Kieran did as he was told.

Nick popped out one of the icecubes, and rinsed it over the tap with a tad of warm water so the sharp edges were gone. He then proceded to get closer to Kieran, behind his ass. Nick used his other hand to use his fingers to spread Kieran's ass as his other hand was forcing the icecube in, Kieran spurted out a small moan of pain as Nick repeated the process 3 times. Kieran got back up and then felt a bit weird, the after-urge was nice for him so he was quite pleased that he got the dare.

Kieran who was too eager to wait, instantly dared Nick to let himself do whatever he likes to him. Nick was slightly worried, however Kieran was exiting. Nick stood up and acted like a lifeless person as Kieran went closer to him and inspected him. Kieran instucted Nick to lift his arms up as he pulled off Nick's T-shirt. He had a small 6 pack which Kieran stroked for a little while, until he then bent down and pulled down Nick's trousers and boxers, revealing Nick's full naked body. Nick's penis started to rise and so did Kieran's. Kieran then went closer to Nick's penis and took a tug on it for what seemed like ages until he stopped, as he didn't want him to be at edge.

As Kieran was getting bored, he pushed on Nick's back, to bend him down and then he went over to the fruit stack and looked at the range of fruit, as Nick was being confused. He then came back with a banana and slowly bent down, and inserted it into Nick's ass, Nick was in unbelievable pain since he's never had anything in his ass before, but soon after it felt more enjoyable. After he pulled it out, he made Nick eat it. Nick was repulsed but he unpeeled the bannana and ate it.

Kieran was incrediably bored and horny so Kieran went upstairs to get a blind fold, came back and covered Nick's eyes, Nick was quite confused on what was happening but he was quite exited on what he was doing.

Kieran secretly stripped down and guided Nick to the dining room, Kieran then sat down on one of the dining seats and placed Nick standing infront of him. Kieran was really unsure what he was about to do, and signed quite deeply but the horneyness took over control.. Kieran ajusted his penis facing towards Nick and then pulled Nick down onto his penis. Nick knew what was happening but kept quiet and let Kieran do his stuff, Kieran used his available hands and spread Nick's buttcheeks a part and shoved his penis in. Luckily, some of the shower gel was still on Nick's ass so it was easy insertation. Kieran has never done this before but the sensation was the bestes thing that he has ever experienced, the boys were both moaning as Kieran was humping Nick as fast as he can. After two minutes, Kieran grabbed his hand and started pumping Nick's penis, Nick was just in awe as he was being humped and jacked off at the same time, about 3 minutes later, Kieran cummed inside of Nick's ass, and in que, Nick also cummed.. The boys then closed their eyes and fell asleep, still in position, as the sensation was intense.

The end.

Feedback?

Edit edit: 23/01/2018 - Wow, happy to see the forum still alive. Amazing nostalgia and how young I was.
Old 01-25-2011, 12:38 PM   #55
immaeatu

not my first choice to end the story, but it was still nice

Old 01-25-2011, 02:42 PM   #56
cseagles

This ending sucked. If you want to see how write a real story, then check out mine.

Me and Brendon
The Best Camping Trip Ever
cseagles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 03:58 PM   #57
Saphir
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by cseagles View Post
This ending sucked. If you want to see how write a real story, then check out mine.

Me and Brendon
though your storys are quite good, this comment was quite clumsy
What would you do if someone wrote to you, your storys/endings are shit, read mine....
Surely not check it out...

@kinky:
I liked it, though I agree with immaeatu :P
Saphir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 07:29 PM   #58
Dylan xX
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cseagles View Post

Me and Brendon
And I commented on your story??? You are one cocky lil fella.

Pshhh. Yeah bro, not the best way to end. It was just getting good. But my Dylan senses think that you're about to start a new one?

Last edited by Dylan xX; 01-25-2011 at 07:59 PM.
Dylan xX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 12:20 PM   #59
kinky
getDare Sweetheart

I wanted to start a new one and get this one out of the way. I rushed the ending as I didn't feel the potential in it.

@cseagles, If you want to see a real story, read the non-fiction titles.

Old 01-26-2011, 01:58 PM   #60
immaeatu

yaaayy a new Kinky story ^.^

Advertisements
Kink Talk