Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-03-2013, 11:06 PM   #1
CIA

Default What You Fall Back On

Just so we're all clear on this, this new story that I’m developing, is going to be developed chapter by chapter. So that means this story may possibly stop and go at anytime, almost like a street light if you will. I can’t predict how long each chapter will be, it just depends if I'm in the mood to type, or if i’m too busy/tired.
On that note, I’m not sure where this story will lead. My base is usually a male high school kid, so i’ll start from that. But who knows he may become Emperor of the United States for all I know (It probably won’t get that crazy), and I’m always open to suggestions, so throw something down in the comment section or PM me if you mus, to see the characters continuation.
I don’t have much for a character base for him, so I don’t really know where to start. Dark hair or light hair. Smart or plaintively dumb. Sense of morals or unkindly. Poor or rich. etc... Note I’m writing all this before I even begin writing the story, I don’t even have a name for him yet, I just felt like typing.

Ok so these first few chapters are gonna be pretty dark for our main character. So this may take me awhile to get typed since this isn't my mindset.

Adam Aldar was the name I chose for you...

The pounding wouldn't stop, it sounded if artillery fire was igniting the late evening far away. Then the next sudden just a few meters away from his head, and he woke almost falling out of his bed...
Trembling for the first few seconds, he realized the thunder and lighting were that which woke him, and his fear slowly subsided and heart beat slowed. He breathed out a sigh, another sleepless night. At least he found peace in the rain that clapped against his window, and the low rumbling and booms became soothing melodies, but there was that one loud bang that would interrupt the sequence.
It was just a few hours before he had to get ready for another day of school, he just lay there, silently listing for the rain.

“Adam! Wake up.” John called from downstairs

Adam, already awake, slowly drew his covers back and pushed himself out bed. He wandered downstairs to the bathroom where he would take a quick shower, dry off, put on clothes, deodorant, etc..
Then Adam would look in the mirror, he was never sure of what he saw, what he thought about himself. His short, slightly combed back light, well its darkened lately for no apparent reason, brown hair, his medium length forehead, down to his nose that just seemed to blend in with his round face features, his large hazel eyes, his thin but just perky lips, and back to his ears that just looked the same as everybody elses.
He truly didn't have any distinguishing physical features, his slightly paled skin, his height of just 5’7, and only 120lbs to accompany. Except as of late, Adam has had a hard time sleeping, so dark circles have started to imprint themselves under his eyes
Adam also saw nothing to contemplate about his clothes either. Regularly wearing the latest teen fashions, Adidas, was the current hard hitter in town as of recent. Generally changing from month to month.
Usually Adam would strive only to be seen in public looking his best, and hated being seen otherwise. But Adam just really didn't even care anymore, his now unstyled hair and non consistent clothing of dark cargo shorts and plain black tee shirts, somewhat matched his now unshaven face. Adam started considering shaving irrelevant this past week, and has now has a certain homely look about him. Also Adam always wore to golden crosses, on tiny golden chain (Usually hidden) around his neck, he stopped doing this too.

“Morning” John said while sipping coffee at the kitchen table, watching CNN on a TV hung above the table

Adam went to the stove and started piling pancakes and sausage on his plate before sitting down “Morning”
“Did you finally get some sleep last night?” John asked
“Yeah, a little more than these past couple weeks” Adam lied after eating some of the food on his plate
“You want to talk about it?”
“There’s nothing to talk about, I just can’t seem to get any sleep”

Finishing his food, Adam set his plate in the dishwasher and got his school things in order.

“You want me to drive you to school?” John asked
“No, I’ll drive my truck, why?”
“I really don’t want you driving, you look like you could drop at any minute, if I had my way I would keep you home, but your mother would probably kill me”
Adam leaned against a door frame “All right”

Well I hoped you liked the beginning of this new story.
CIA is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk