Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 05-26-2019, 01:32 PM   #1
dasNolo

Female 24/female/dom seeks 18-30/any sex/sub in any place

24/female/dom seeks 18-30/any sex/sub in any place

ONLY women cis/trans, genderqueer, non-binary people, inter, trans & queer men

Hi,

I am a 24 years old, queer, switch. At the moment I would really like to have a sub, pet, bottom online (preferably on KIK).
Of course I enjoy giving tasks and short-term dares but I am more interested in a longer contact. This can either be regularly "playing" with you or also rules and some control over you every day life. This depends on what your into and your availability.

What I would like to do....

bladder & orgasm control (denial), pee, pet play, pain, humiliation, degredation, verbal, rules, sensual play, hidden public, messy, treating you like an object

limits: illegal, unsafe, permanent damage, feet

There are also tons of weird things that I could get into and that I am curious about. The mentioned things are possible, but not mandatory
Your likes and limits are important for this so work and I think it's important to be able to be open about what we like/ don't like. It's the internet, but you are still a person, even in case you like being treated like shit and it's hot to be treated like shit, I will always have respect for the human you are.

My KIK is dasNolo, please write me a bit about yourself, when contacting me.
I am looking foward to you message.
The following user says Thank You to dasNolo for this post:
Old 05-26-2019, 04:44 PM   #2
Covinentkiller9

Just messaged you on kik.

Likes:Chastity, Bondage, Pain, Bladder Control, Handcuffs, humiliation, Anal Traning, tease/denial, piss, forced High heels wearing, cross dressing, forced maid outfit wearing

Limits: Permanent, family

Advertisements
Kink Talk