Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-26-2019, 02:49 PM   #1
thinava00

Default 21/f Studying Dares

Hi all, it's been a while but I am back as it nears the end of the academic year I find myself more and more frequently unable to focus on studying, and thought hey, maybe the good users of getdare wouldn't mind making it more interesting for me.

Locations that I study: my major building (female bathrooms almost always empty),
the library (emptier after 11pm, but I'm trying to not be there that late! it has a 24 hour floor, but during the day it is 5 floors),
and my studio apartment.

I'm all for pushing limits with the semi-public stuff, and public restroom dares have always been a fantasy of mine, but please no social suicide.

My Dom does know I am posting this, and he has promised to enforce any dares that come my way. No pictures, but I offer detailed reports.

I will be studying in my apartment all of this evening and all of tomorrow (since no classes).

Thanks!!
Ava

Likes: mild to moderate pain, bondage, wedgies, dice dares, hidden public, semi public (public restroom dares are currently a favorite), interested in hypno
Dislikes: extended bondage, corner time, edging, denial, body writing
Limits: messy, full public, pictures or video, audio, illegal, scat, messy, loud noises (I get overstimulated easily), electricity , diapers, age play

AMA PM dares
thinava00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2019, 02:53 PM   #2
implosive
getDare Sweetheart

How about grabbing a bag of clothespins and set a study time limit ( an hour maybe) and every time you do something other than study- look at phone, bathroom break, drink something, ect... you have to apply one clothespin to each breast till the hour is up?/? You can do it at home of course

kik implosive85

38/M

Punishments: spankings, clothespins on nipples (chest area) and cbt

Hard limit: Scat, open public, anything illegal, blood, edging (not my thing), long term denial
implosive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2019, 04:48 PM   #3
wolf82
Prodigy

While this doesn’t directly help in the moment, maybe this will help in the long run:

For every exam in which you are having trouble staying focused when studying, once you get your final grades back, you will snap a rubberband on your pussy for every point you did not earn on the exam. (Get a 70 on an exam that’s 30 snaps. Next exam you get a 90, that’s an additional 10 snaps, etc)

Perhaps this will motivate you to study for the highest possible grade and thus the lowest possible snaps.

A dom just here to have a good time.

Sometimes I just browse, sometimes I interact.
wolf82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2019, 07:54 PM   #4
emmybun19

Everytime you go to the bathroom, insert a small object. You can use a condom for safety or use anal beads and insert 1 more bead each time.
emmybun19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2019, 11:54 PM   #5
wingman78
Longtime User

I have two ideas for you:

1) To help you focus: make a tack bra (or just a tack insert, as long as the pins push into your breasts a bit it's fine, it shouldn't hurt too much). Wear this when studying in a public place, and make sure to pick your other clothes in such a way that it would be obvious if you take the bra off. Any time your mind wanders off your studying push or squeeze your bra so the pain can help you focus.

2) For motivation: for every exam result calculate how far your off the maximum score. You will perform a hidden public task based on how many % you scored below the maximum. You can choose how daring you are though!
  • Easy: go into a public bathroom and lock yourself into a stall. Masturbate for one minute for every percent you missed.
  • Bit more daring: Same as the one before this, but take your top and bra off. Keep masturbating for 1 minute for every 2 points you missed.
  • Getting daring: get fully naked, and make sure to pick a stall with a gap below the door so people can see your bare feet. Masturbate until one person has entered the bathroom for every 5 points you missed.
  • If you scored really bad you might need something that will help you get these tasks done faster. So you can do the one above in a male bathroom, with the stall still locked, and you only have to continue until one person enters for every 10 points missed.
  • And finally: you can also do this in a rarely used (male or female, your choice) bathroom while leaving the door unlocked. In that case just masturbate until you orgasm once, no matter how bad you failed your exam.
Old 05-27-2019, 12:56 PM   #6
thinava00

Quote:
Originally Posted by implosive View Post
How about grabbing a bag of clothespins and set a study time limit ( an hour maybe) and every time you do something other than study- look at phone, bathroom break, drink something, ect... you have to apply one clothespin to each breast till the hour is up?/? You can do it at home of course
I will definitely be doing this one today! I will report back this evening when it is finished.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolf82 View Post
While this doesn’t directly help in the moment, maybe this will help in the long run:

For every exam in which you are having trouble staying focused when studying, once you get your final grades back, you will snap a rubberband on your pussy for every point you did not earn on the exam. (Get a 70 on an exam that’s 30 snaps. Next exam you get a 90, that’s an additional 10 snaps, etc)

Perhaps this will motivate you to study for the highest possible grade and thus the lowest possible snaps.
This will definitely be motivating!! Thank you, and although it is a few weeks away I will be sure to get back to you with a report (and I will post it here as well).

Quote:
Originally Posted by emmybun19 View Post
Everytime you go to the bathroom, insert a small object. You can use a condom for safety or use anal beads and insert 1 more bead each time.
This is a good rule >.< but how long should it be in place for? When do I get to take the objects out?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingman78 View Post
I have two ideas for you:

1) To help you focus: make a tack bra (or just a tack insert, as long as the pins push into your breasts a bit it's fine, it shouldn't hurt too much). Wear this when studying in a public place, and make sure to pick your other clothes in such a way that it would be obvious if you take the bra off. Any time your mind wanders off your studying push or squeeze your bra so the pain can help you focus.

2) For motivation: for every exam result calculate how far your off the maximum score. You will perform a hidden public task based on how many % you scored below the maximum. You can choose how daring you are though!
  • Easy: go into a public bathroom and lock yourself into a stall. Masturbate for one minute for every percent you missed.
  • Bit more daring: Same as the one before this, but take your top and bra off. Keep masturbating for 1 minute for every 2 points you missed.
  • Getting daring: get fully naked, and make sure to pick a stall with a gap below the door so people can see your bare feet. Masturbate until one person has entered the bathroom for every 5 points you missed.
  • If you scored really bad you might need something that will help you get these tasks done faster. So you can do the one above in a male bathroom, with the stall still locked, and you only have to continue until one person enters for every 10 points missed.
  • And finally: you can also do this in a rarely used (male or female, your choice) bathroom while leaving the door unlocked. In that case just masturbate until you orgasm once, no matter how bad you failed your exam.
Thank you for the two amazing ideas! I haven't done a tack bra before, but I will definitely give it a go. I will probably be out studying in public on Thursday at soonest, just because of memorial day there's a wonky schedule this week.

I have my last two midterms this week and I will use these punishments once I get the results back. Actually, I have exams from earlier in the quarter that I should be getting scores back from soon... What do you think, should I use these for the previous scores too?

Thanks again everyone, keep them coming!!

Likes: mild to moderate pain, bondage, wedgies, dice dares, hidden public, semi public (public restroom dares are currently a favorite), interested in hypno
Dislikes: extended bondage, corner time, edging, denial, body writing
Limits: messy, full public, pictures or video, audio, illegal, scat, messy, loud noises (I get overstimulated easily), electricity , diapers, age play

AMA PM dares
thinava00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2019, 01:01 PM   #7
wingman78
Longtime User

Quote:
Originally Posted by thinava00 View Post
Thank you for the two amazing ideas! I haven't done a tack bra before, but I will definitely give it a go. I will probably be out studying in public on Thursday at soonest, just because of memorial day there's a wonky schedule this week.

I have my last two midterms this week and I will use these punishments once I get the results back. Actually, I have exams from earlier in the quarter that I should be getting scores back from soon... What do you think, should I use these for the previous scores too?

Thanks again everyone, keep them coming!!
You should definitely use the previous scores too, and good luck!
Old 05-27-2019, 08:29 PM   #8
emmybun19

Quote:
Originally Posted by thinava00 View Post
This is a good rule >.< but how long should it be in place for? When do I get to take the objects out?
Do it whenever you study and take them out when you're done studying. Works best if you have clear beginning/end. Ie. getting to the building/library and leaving.
emmybun19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2019, 01:01 PM   #9
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

When at the library set a page or time limit. Say 15 minutes or 50 pp. If you look up, or check the time before you have completed the page count or the time period, take off a piece of clothing, and then double the time or page count.

So...let’s start with 10 minutes. If you stop or look away from the book before the 10 minutes are up you take off clothing (shoes and socks together are one item...so look up early and you are barefoot).

Then, if you fail, try again and add 5 minutes.

To make it harder, use a quiz in the book or make a 5 question quiz. You get a question wron* you lose a piece of clothing. Put discarded clothing in a bag, and you keep them there until home.

Adjust to your level of comfort.
Toys: Ball gag, plug, clothespins
Clothes: Fishnet body suit, swimsuit (women’s), thong, leotard.

Currently seeking Master or exhibitionist female to serve.
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk