Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-14-2023, 08:26 AM   #1
BuckledLuna

Default Help me tease my flatmate

Hiya, I just moved into a new apartment and I’m sharing it with a cute guy. I’d really like some risky dares that I can do around him without getting caught!

We have two separate rooms and a hallway which connects to the kitchen, living room, and bathroom. So far I’ve edged in the living room and walked to the bathroom naked and haven’t been seen yet ;D any other ideas? Thank uuu
BuckledLuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2023, 08:34 AM   #2
namesfelix

Heres a few in increasing risk.
Leave a pair of panties somewhere he would find them. You cam edge in them too. Who knows maybe he will keep em.

If you know when he would be arriving home. You can sit without a top on in front of a window juat before you edpect him to return and quick go get dressed before he gets to the door.

If you want fo mess with/tease him. Tell him you really like the way he smells and want to know what he wears so you can get it for your bf.

Steal a pair of his underwear and wear it without him noticing.

A really risky one. If you know about when he will be home. An hour before hand tie yourself up with tape or what you have in a common space. (Or your own room) and see how long you can last before panicking and untying yourself.

I will IGNORE unreasonable, unrelated, impossible, or otherwise just very bad dares. It isnt hard~
Limits; Scat, Perm markings, family. watersports.

favs; Nipple play/torture, Bondage, Domination, Using my toys, Extreme Edging. Forced orgasms. Ruined orgasms. Painplay. chastity, game-y dares with rules/tasks/challenges.
giving and taking dares.
namesfelix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2023, 08:49 AM   #3
morafal
Distinguished Member

You can always do house chores wearing only thing and right under boob top
When you cock wear only apron nothing else
When ever he is sitting in living room or kitchen when you just comeback home, start stripping saying you had enough of this day and throw cloths around
morafal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2023, 09:02 AM   #4
Greatcornbow2
getDare Sweetheart

Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckledLuna View Post
Hiya, I just moved into a new apartment and I’m sharing it with a cute guy. I’d really like some risky dares that I can do around him without getting caught!

We have two separate rooms and a hallway which connects to the kitchen, living room, and bathroom. So far I’ve edged in the living room and walked to the bathroom naked and haven’t been seen yet ;D any other ideas? Thank uuu
You continue walking naked to bathroom and back once a day only but first shave your bush and write down there with a sharpie the date you last had sex and the initials of who it was with.
Old 08-14-2023, 09:12 AM   #5
Online_perv

grab a ice cube. 2 minutes before he arrives rub your nipples to get them real hard. put on a T-shirt without a bra and go to the living room. See how he looks at you when he gets in.
If you are brave enough, excuse yourself and tell him that all your bras are in the wash...
Online_perv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2023, 06:52 AM   #6
Greatcornbow2
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Online_perv View Post
grab a ice cube. 2 minutes before he arrives rub your nipples to get them real hard. put on a T-shirt without a bra and go to the living room. See how he looks at you when he gets in.
If you are brave enough, excuse yourself and tell him that all your bras are in the wash...
Other thing you can do is whenever in your own room never close the door completely but always leave it ajar. So you could be watched dressing and undressing were he to peek.

Also forget to lock the door when using the bathroom

Last edited by Greatcornbow2; 08-15-2023 at 07:17 AM.
Greatcornbow2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2023, 07:28 AM   #7
BuckledLuna

Thank uu ill try these and post a report if i pull one off :D
Old 08-16-2023, 05:46 AM   #8
Greatcornbow2
getDare Sweetheart

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckledLuna View Post
Thank uu ill try these and post a report if i pull one off
LOL. Also keep a calendar. Hang it in kitchen. Each day you're not seen naked mark with a small red x. If and whenever you are a big green tick.

And to increase chances: if he's gone out, especially drinking, and you pretty much know when he's due back, e.g. just after closing time, then just before that time use the bathroom for a shower or whatever so you'll be in it when he returns , and so also there'll be a good chance he'll be wanting to use the loo.

Last edited by Greatcornbow2; 08-16-2023 at 08:14 AM.
Greatcornbow2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2023, 06:52 AM   #9
BuckledLuna

Quote:
Originally Posted by Online_perv View Post
Okk I did this one while he was in the kitchen but I don’t think he even noticed 😭😭

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
apartment, dare, flatmate, nude