Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-18-2019, 03:08 AM   #1
Eurowhore
getDare Sweetheart

Default 28/F/ Madrid First dare post

Hi getdarers,

After exciting AMA (still ongoing if you have question), i am starting this thread for some dares of your liking (it has to be your liking if i act as whore :P).

Looking for some exciting tasks and dares.

Some of you also asked for kik so i had to create it.

Kik: eurowhore90

Likes : public dares, getting used, following orders, humiliated, body writing, molested, sexually degraded
Dislikes: pain activities
Limits: pic, videos, permanent marks, piss, scat, blood

Work: Stripper and Sex worker

Sex experience: been with lot of guys and few gangbang groups.

Looks: I am a decent height 5'5" tall girl with some fat around different parts of the body, brunette, brown eyes, 36DD-28-38.
Eurowhore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2019, 03:19 AM   #2
Dice7
getDare Addict

Get a map of Europe. Your goal is to have sex with a tourist from every nation on the map by the end of the summer.

Unsure: pee, anal, pic/audio proof, dildo sucking/swallow

Dislikes:light crossdress, edging/denial, extreme humiliation, full public, mild ass2mouth, ball torture

Limits: Diapers, scat, full cross dress, pics/videos that identify me
PM/KIK DARES https://bit.ly/2X8Od9N
EXPOSE MEhttps://bit.ly/3AxE70x
Dice7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2019, 03:23 AM   #3
Eurowhore
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dice7 View Post
Get a map of Europe. Your goal is to have sex with a tourist from every nation on the map by the end of the summer.
This is interesting one. I would have already had sex with guys from 6-7 countries but i believe there are 20 countries. Do you want to help me with different countries which are there?

Likes : public dares, getting used, following orders, humiliated, body writing, molested, sexually degraded

Looks: I am a decent height 5'5" tall girl with some fat around different parts of the body, brunette, brown eyes, 36DD-28-38.

Last edited by Eurowhore; 04-18-2019 at 03:43 AM. Reason: Color of text
Old 04-18-2019, 03:52 AM   #4
prphett
getDare Sweetheart

shopping time, go to a store or mall, better in a mall, dressed with your 6'' shoes, shorter skirt you have, short and tight fitting top, nothing else, no bra or panties, look for shoes, be sure when you try the shoes to keep your legs spread so to give a clear view of your cunt and ask the clerks for an help, try at least 5 different models.
then look for clothes, skimpy and sluty ones, short skirts, revealing/short/tight fitting/shear shirts, dresses, go to a fitting room to try them, but in the fitting room strip completly naked then try one item at a time (so for example when trying the shirt you'll be naked from waist down..) and always leave the courtain or the door at least 20 cm open.
If there are mirrors walk outside the fitting room to see how the clothes fit on you..and try to get some clerk to help you chosing your clothes by asking him how do you fit in them..
Of course masturbate to cum while naked in the fitting room..
your goal is not only to flash in the stores but to pick the sluttiest attire for your work.. the clothes and shoes you choose you are going to wear at work (today or the first day you go back to work) without bra or panties, just skirt and top (or dress) and shoes for the whole night, taking care of showing off as much as possible while working like picking things while leaning over and showing your tits, picking things without bending your knees, always sitting with at least 30 cm..and so on
an easy one for starter
prphett is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to prphett for this post:
Old 04-18-2019, 04:36 AM   #5
kevin14991

Write „horny slut“ above your tits and „use me“ above your pussy and dress with a short skirt (no panty), high heels and a thin white top.
Now go on a walk on the most popular area you dare yourself.
Flash your tits and pussy as much as you can. For every flash of your tits you count 1 and for every flash of your pussy you count 2.
After your walk you subtract the number you reach from 30, the rest is the amount of edges you have to do before you are having a full orgasm.

Hope you like the dare.
Maybe you write me a report or send me some pics via kik (in signature).

I‘m new to this and don‘t know all my likes and limits but I want to discover them

kik: kevin14991
Snapchat: kevin14991

Likes: wax, orgasm control, chastity, light pain and cbt, humiliation, daring each others, groups, doing tasks

Interested in: feet, socks and underwear, soaping

Limits: public, permanent, face pics, messy or disgusting stuff
kevin14991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2019, 02:06 PM   #6
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

This spunds suspiciously like another post...AMA...first post...exhibitionist...just different location.
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2019, 03:18 PM   #7
r0ver
getDare Addict

Well according to this site there are 51.

https://www.countries-ofthe-world.co...of-europe.html

Bonus points if you bag someone from Vatican City
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eurowhore View Post
This is interesting one. I would have already had sex with guys from 6-7 countries but i believe there are 20 countries. Do you want to help me with different countries which are there?
r0ver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2019, 03:06 AM   #8
Eurowhore
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by zephyrnem View Post
This spunds suspiciously like another post...AMA...first post...exhibitionist...just different location.

I am sorry Sir but i feel that it is not fair to label me like this just because i wrote an AMA and then a post. I feel that was important for people to know me if available and then post.

because my name is eurowhore here, i am being labelled suspicious. Atleast talk to me first before putting this out there.

Last edited by Eurowhore; 04-19-2019 at 03:28 AM.
Old 04-19-2019, 03:26 AM   #9
Eurowhore
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by prphett View Post
shopping time, go to a store or mall, better in a mall, dressed with your 6'' shoes, shorter skirt you have, short and tight fitting top, nothing else, no bra or panties, look for shoes, be sure when you try the shoes to keep your legs spread so to give a clear view of your cunt and ask the clerks for an help, try at least 5 different models.
then look for clothes, skimpy and sluty ones, short skirts, revealing/short/tight fitting/shear shirts, dresses, go to a fitting room to try them, but in the fitting room strip completly naked then try one item at a time (so for example when trying the shirt you'll be naked from waist down..) and always leave the courtain or the door at least 20 cm open.
If there are mirrors walk outside the fitting room to see how the clothes fit on you..and try to get some clerk to help you chosing your clothes by asking him how do you fit in them..
Of course masturbate to cum while naked in the fitting room..
your goal is not only to flash in the stores but to pick the sluttiest attire for your work.. the clothes and shoes you choose you are going to wear at work (today or the first day you go back to work) without bra or panties, just skirt and top (or dress) and shoes for the whole night, taking care of showing off as much as possible while working like picking things while leaning over and showing your tits, picking things without bending your knees, always sitting with at least 30 cm..and so on
an easy one for starter

Hi,

So i did do this task and it was exhaustive. As said, i did wear a red stilettos, a 8 inch long red skirt and a black tight tank top. I have to say it was awkward walking in the streets of madrid as it felt little too much on show from me as i caught some eyes, many winks and some disapproving faces.

I walked over to a shoe shop to try out some heels. I definitely caught eyes of helpers and manage. I tried 7 different heels and 3 of them were good too, just didn't had money to buy it. I did give the helper a good view of my naked pussy as he helped me wear those heels. He did look there many times which aroused me too. But i had to leave without buying anything. I left the store but was already turned out by my this experience.

Going to the mall, i tried some dresses, skirts, shirts but kept away from just tops. Can't come out just in top as they come only till waist. I did try a very short skirt too which hardly covered my ass, took a size smaller, my mistake. When i did try a tube dress and a white and blue shirt, i came out to take view from clerk. Asking if i could wear it out. When turned in shirt, it showed bottom of my ass as i teased him. Came inside changing stall and cummed once. This was the first time i did thhis in store.

For work dare, as said, i can't do everything without asking my boss. I will let you know about it

Old 04-19-2019, 03:35 AM   #10
Eurowhore
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevin14991 View Post
Write „horny slut“ above your tits and „use me“ above your pussy and dress with a short skirt (no panty), high heels and a thin white top.
Now go on a walk on the most popular area you dare yourself.
Flash your tits and pussy as much as you can. For every flash of your tits you count 1 and for every flash of your pussy you count 2.
After your walk you subtract the number you reach from 30, the rest is the amount of edges you have to do before you are having a full orgasm.

Hope you like the dare.
Maybe you write me a report or send me some pics via kik (in signature).

Hi Sir,

Although this dare excites me, showing it to 30 people would be little much on streets of madrid. Any chance you can change this to something else?

Old 04-19-2019, 03:37 AM   #11
Eurowhore
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by r0ver View Post
Well according to this site there are 51.

https://www.countries-ofthe-world.co...of-europe.html

Bonus points if you bag someone from Vatican City

Where do some of these countries even exist. I thought there were 10-12 countries in total. I will need more help with this one to identify right ones.

Old 04-19-2019, 04:03 AM   #12
poiuytr

Quote:
Where do some of these countries even exist. I thought there were 10-12 countries in total. I will need more help with this one to identify right ones.
Yes as I've told you too there are many, even if i didn't know the exact number. Anyway there's a huge difference between European Union 28 countries (27 if United Kingdom leaves) and GEOGRAPHICAL Europe: this one includes the russia part until Ural mountains, beside the Turkey part until Bosphorous
Likes: control the life of a sub, punishments(feet, nipple and clit are my favs, but little forfeits too), humiliation, pain(from little moans to tears if sub is not enough dutyful according to her limits), teaching italian, with some punishments if there's a mistake
Dislikes: whimful subs ;-)
Experiences:i've had only another slave from real, but it was a very deep experience.
poiuytr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2019, 04:59 AM   #13
kevin14991

Quote:

Hi Sir,

Although this dare excites me, showing it to 30 people would be little much on streets of madrid. Any chance you can change this to something else?

You donˋt need to show to 30 persons, that just mean you have to do more edges.
But you can reduce the number to 10 but then you have to send me pics via kik.
Is that a deal?

I‘m new to this and don‘t know all my likes and limits but I want to discover them

kik: kevin14991
Snapchat: kevin14991

Likes: wax, orgasm control, chastity, light pain and cbt, humiliation, daring each others, groups, doing tasks

Interested in: feet, socks and underwear, soaping

Limits: public, permanent, face pics, messy or disgusting stuff
kevin14991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2019, 05:28 AM   #14
Kindness
Distinguished Member

First Trip:
Put in a vibrator. Set it on low. Put in a buttplug. Wear a short skirt. Wear a thin shirt. Do not wear a bra. Go get coffee at an outdoor cafe. Sit outdoors and drink your coffee. Flash your pussy at someone handsome before you leave.

Second Trip:
Put in a vibrator. Set it on medium or high. Put in a buttplug. Wear a short skirt. Wear a thin shirt. Do not wear a bra. Go get coffee at an outdoor cafe. Sit outdoors and drink your coffee. Orgasm before you leave.

Third Trip:
Put in a vibrator. Set it on high. Put in a buttplug. Wear a short skirt. Wear a thin shirt. Do not wear a bra. Go get coffee at an outdoor cafe. Sit outdoors and drink your coffee. You must ask for permission before orgasm. You may call someone on the phone or ask in person.
Kindness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2019, 05:46 AM   #15
bee9
getDare Succubus

1. Dress as a slut and go to a night club.
2. Suck as many guys as you can with the following rules:
- deepthroat and swallow
- if it's very long, very thick or both - ask for number and record in your phone, add 1 if it's long, 2 if thick, 3 if both. At least 5-6 contacts in each category.
3. Next day. Message all "long" guys and ask for Dick&Dinner - then get fucked silly, all holes, make you are fucked balls deep. Repeat until you've been fucked by all these guys.
4. Same with the thick guys. Focus on anal sex, the rest is up to them.
5. Message all long+thick guys but mention you want a 3some (at least). Obviously get fucked.

Be safe, use condoms and pills, etc.
bee9 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk