Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 12-11-2022, 07:32 PM   #1
Hellrider7923

Default Try not to mess yourself. Are you going to make it?

This is a series of tasks designed to make you fill your pants. This dare is best taken if you already need to poop. Your goal is to not end up with a load of shit in your underwear ... or maybe you do?

1. Let's see how bad it is. Sit on a flat surface, close your eyes and image being able to let it out into a toilet. Now push like you are trying to poop for 5 seconds.

2. Lower to a squat and push for 5 seconds. You may stop it if you feel it coming out.

3. Begin to stand up but stop halfway. Now push for 10 seconds. You still may stop if it stars coming out.

4. Sit on a flat surface again and relax your bladder until you feel your pee coming out. Stop as soon as it starts to come out.

5. Do 5 squats. Every time you are at the bottom, push for 3 seconds. You are now no longer allowed to stop if it starts to come out.

Now for the hard part:

6. Walk to a toilet and sit on it. Now push and don't stop until your poop starts to come out. Then try to stop as soon as it starts coming out.

7. Still sitting on the toilet, relax your bladder again and stop only after the first drop of pee reached your underwear.

8. Now squat next to the toilet and push for 10 seconds.

9. Begin standing up and go back to the half squatting position of 3. now push for 15 seconds.

Nearly done it, one last task:

10. Sit back on the toilet and push for 20 seconds.

Congratulations, you reached the end. You can now use the toilet if you wish.
Did you make it? What's the state of your underwear?
Let us know how you did in the thread.

Limits: Crossdressing(except panties), something too public, cum eating, anal, pain, scat eating
Hellrider7923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2022, 01:12 PM   #2
Uklad23

I did it! It was my first time trying this sort a play, so I was a bit apprehensive, but I managed to do the entire thing...

I ended up with a very wet floor, and a ruined pair of undies. The last few steps of constant pushing gave me no hope of saving my dignity- as I just full on wet myself constantly. I also ended up with a very squashed shit in my boxer briefs. It glued itself to my ass and my undies, which acted like a pseudo butt plug. With every push, I felt my undies stretch, and then contract again as I prepared for another push... All the while pissing myself.

I obviously had a great time, but now I have to figure out what to do with this pair of ruined underwear. For my first time doing this sort of thing I think I did well, and I reckon I'd be up for doing more of these sort of dares. Thank you for posting it!

Asl- 24, male, UK, gay

Likes: piss/ toilet play, light CBT, light bondage, body writing, light exposure, humiliation.

Limits: TPE, FF, blood, Permanent damage, heavy scat, sissy, abdl, blackmail, total exposure, sissyfication

PM dares
Uklad23 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Uklad23 for this post:
Old 01-26-2023, 07:24 AM   #3
diaperfiller

Talking

By 3 I had already pissed myself completely and made a huge puddle on the floor, by 6 I had a big pile up poop in my underwear that was squishing against me nicely. At that point I decided to just push everything else out in a nice deep squat and enjoy my mess that I made. Great date that you made here! I look forward to all the others you end up making
diaperfiller is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
accident, fill your pants, poop, poop pants