Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 04-04-2020, 11:05 AM   #1
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

Default First time/Last time naked for a group

1st time naked in front of others (2 or more) for fun or for a dare. Last time you were naked in front of others for fun or dare.

How old were you? How did it feel? Slow strip? Quick strip? Any other humiliation?

My first time, I think I was 12.

Slow strip as we were playing strip poker. I "won" but was made to strip by the others anyway. Since I was winning, as it were, I wasn't that embarassed. The others were always more naked than me. I only remember being in my underwear and them yelling that I would have to strip since they were naked. I loved looking at their naked bodies, but was so nervous that I would betray my bisexual feelings and get hard in front of them. We were all boys save for one girl who didnt play, and was our babysitter for this party. I ended up on her lap.

It was fun. A great memory, but not so sexy as I had to concentrate on not getting hard.

Last time:

Boy, hard to say. I think it was the time I was at the sex shop. I've told this story. Is stripped quickly for a hook up at a sex shop and he took my by my peepee into the main room where I performed for a group of 15 or so.

Very turned on by this. Scared, though,that somebody might steal my clothes. I was 45 or so.
Toys: Ball gag, plug, clothespins
Clothes: Fishnet body suit, swimsuit (women’s), thong, leotard.

Currently seeking Master or exhibitionist female to serve.
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to zephyrnem for this post:
Old 04-04-2020, 04:28 PM   #2
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by zephyrnem View Post
1st time naked in front of others (2 or more) for fun or for a dare. Last time you were naked in front of others for fun or dare.

How old were you? How did it feel? Slow strip? Quick strip? Any other humiliation?
My first time naked in front of other a real group (strangers too, 10-20) was at a naked dance party I attended a couple of years ago. Not everyone got naked but some did, some girls were topless only. I spent so long just in my boxers dancing with a nice group and then eventually I just tore my boxers off and exposed my private parts to everyone. I eventually just got so used to it, I stopped realizing I was naked. But it felt so good to not get sweaty in clothes but rather just my bare skin. I follow a few of the people I met on social media, and one girl in particular I always love seeing on my feed because I remember her great tits she had out the whole party.

The last time was the World Naked Bike Ride last year and I don't think I'll ever be able to top it! Hoping this year's doesn't get cancelled but who knows with coronavirus

For those under 5 inches, join the small dick club on FB https://www.facebook.com/groups/2901374083525592

Likes: nudity, sph, truths, public nudity, showing my penis

As punishment for having a small penis I must show anyone who asks to see it a picture of it. Message me to see it anytime. I am no longer allowed to keep it private.
Truckernaut42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2020, 12:43 PM   #3
AngelicSinner
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by zephyrnem View Post

My first and last time were during games of strippoker and with me slightly tipsy.
The first time I believe I was 14 or 15, it was a slow strip due to the game and it was really nerve wracking and embarrassing for me.
The second time was awhile ago with a few older friends and there was the added humiliation of being locked out of the room we were staying in for 1 minute which I didnt want to do but did it but hated it after as it was pretty scary.

21/Straight Female/ Sub

Still Exploring my Likes/ Dislikes/ Limits
AngelicSinner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2020, 03:37 PM   #4
KellyinCali

The first, and really only time I’ve been naked for a group of people (intentionally and not including stuff like the gym) was at a party when i was like 13, and to be fair i was tricked more than anything.

We were playing truth or dare and my crush was there, so I didn’t want to chicken out. One round I was dared to play a game called “blanket” or something. The game was a bunch of people would sit in a circle with one person in the middle, think duck duck goose. The person (me) in the middle would sit but have a large blanket put over them. The group would choose something on me that i had to guess, if I guessed correctly I won and the round was over, but if I guessed incorrectly I had to remove that piece of clothing or jewelry and hand it to the group.

So, being a naive 13 year old I guessed shoes (wrong), socks (wrong), now I started to panic so i guessed my earrings (wrong). I was losing things quickly. I guessed my shorts, as my shirt was long enough to cover my butt if I was wrong. Nope wrong again...I continued with my shirt (wrong) and then I was left with my bra (covering my barely there boobs) and panties (which covered my just shaven pussy because I was teased by another girl after gym that afternoon about having hair).

I gulped loudly and managed to squeak out my bra? Which was met with a very loud NO. I had to remove my bra and I was terrified, surely it had to be my panties, as that’s all I had left. So with as much bravery as I could muster I said my panties, which only made the group laugh harder. I could feel myself shaking, from fear but also excitement. I slipped them off and handed them out, and was flummoxed, I was so lost. So my crush asked, did i know what it was that they were thinking of? I obviously said no and he replied the blanket whilst ripping it off and throwing it out of the circle. So here I was, in front of not only my crush but about 10 other kids I went to school with, butt naked, trying my best to cover myself.

I was horrified and ran to the bathroom crying, not necessarily out of embarrassment or anger but just overloaded with emotion and not knowing what else to do. After a while I heard a knock on the door and my clothes were left there. I haven’t really had the opportunity or let myself be put in a setting where I could be naked for fun in front of many people. Although I will, sheepishly admit that I have masturbated many a time to the thought of that evening and wondered what would have happened if I didn’t run away or kept playing truth or dare.

strip games

Interested in: Vibrators, anal, being with another girl, dominating another girl, bondage, blackmail, more to come
Dislikes/Wont do: Meet you, pics or video, pee/poo/vomit/social suicide, crossdressers, sissy boys

[COLOR="Black"]At this point I find I am more domme, and much more attracted to women (online and in person).
KellyinCali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2020, 11:57 PM   #5
Yourchoice
getDare Sweetheart

First time was at my then girlfriends house over a weekend in college. She was fully dressed but I was completely naked when her friends stopped by for a visit. There were 3 of them that stopped by making 4 clothed young ladies to my very naked self. They stayed for around 3 to 4 hrs and I stayed naked the end tire time.

Last time for a group was maybe a month ago. I was dared to clean my neighbors pool completely naked. She wasn’t home, but I thought it might be funny to surprise her as she got home. I didn’t realize that her college aged daughter and 2 of her friends would be the first ones home!
Yourchoice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2020, 11:58 PM   #6
Yourchoice
getDare Sweetheart

First time was at my then girlfriends house over a weekend in college. She was fully dressed but I was completely naked when her friends stopped by for a visit. There were 3 of them that stopped by making 4 clothed young ladies to my very naked self. They stayed for around 3 to 4 hrs and I stayed naked the end tire time.

Last time for a group was maybe a month ago. I was dared to clean my neighbors pool completely naked. She wasn’t home, but I thought it might be funny to surprise her as she got home. I didn’t realize that her college aged daughter and 2 of her friends would be the first ones home!
Yourchoice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2020, 12:51 AM   #7
HW1997
getDare Sweetheart

First time, I think I was 14 or 15. I was at a party with a group of guys and girls (maybe 15) and things got a little crazy. We started playing a beer pong tournament in teams of two and the losing team had to strip and stay naked for the rest of the night. Me and my best friend lost and had to get naked. It was kind of embarrassing but I definitely think that experience made me realise my exhibitionist side. I got turned on being vulnerable in front of my clothes friends. It also made me realise I was bisexual when I found that I was turned on seeing my best friend naked too...

My most recent experience was not too dissimilar! I was at a sleepover party with only female friends this time. I guess we all got a bit drunk and decided it would be cool to all get naked, so we did, and spent the whole night hanging out butt naked

Likes: Squirting / wedgies / masturbating / edging / anal / semi-public / nudity / tickling / forced orgasms

PM dares:
STRIP - I will strip for 10 minutes if at home, or find somewhere private and strip for 5
EDGE - I will edge the given number of times
SQUIRT - I will squirt in whatever I am wearing and not get changed afterwards
PLUG - I will insert my buttplug for the rest of the day
HW1997 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk