Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 05-01-2007, 05:04 PM   #16
Glutgod
getDare Devil

Wow yay! A very good story written so far I can't wait for the next part.
For us, the storm has passed. The war is over. And let us never forget those who journeyed into the howling dark, and did not return. For their decision required courage beyond measure. Sacrifice, an unshakeable conviction that their fight... *our* fight... was elsewhere. As we start to rebuild, this hillside will remain barren, a memorial to heroes fallen. They enobled all of us, and they shall not be forgotten
Glutgod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2007, 05:29 PM   #17
the dude

Send a message via AIM to the dude

Thanks! Ill hurry up on the next part then!

www.myspace.com/jess_is_that_dude
the dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2007, 03:13 PM   #18
userben
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via Yahoo to userben

you got to go with AAAAaAAAaAAAAA
Old 05-07-2007, 11:12 AM   #19
Imyourmaleho

Send a message via AIM to Imyourmaleho

i love it! keep goin! uuuuuuuuvvvvvvvv ggggooootttttaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!pppplllleeeeaaaasssse eee!!!!!!!! no really uv gotta!
Old 06-05-2007, 08:44 PM   #20
userben
getDare Sweetheart

be nice if you finsih your story
Old 06-06-2007, 12:18 PM   #21
Soraslight

Very nice but when you give options, people always pick the same cr*ppy options. As seen above, i would like to see the guy get her as a "bitch" or one of her friends, that would be a good twist + a difference from all the other stories on here.
Old 06-09-2007, 07:51 AM   #22
the dude

Send a message via AIM to the dude
Exclamation the next part i lost count of!

ok people im very sorry it took so long but here it is!

so brooks parents had just pulled up and she was really worried because they were early and she was freaking out so she was paceing and it was so obvious that her parents saw her standing on the roof so that made it worseso she ordered me to leave but her parents were next to the door and i made an impulse decision to pushher back! and then she sliped and fell straight off and landed on her dad! so her mmom totally freaked and they were unconcious so she ran inside and dialed 911 and i couldnt climb ddown because the tree was in the front yard! so when the ambulance and cops got there to file the paperwork she was concious again and they asked her why she was up there and i heard all of it from up there. she said that she was up there to hang out and look at the stars and that she just slipped! so when the ambulance took her to the hospital andthey had first told her parents she had a broken leg a compound fracture in her arm and a broken rib that punctured the skin and 1 colapsed lung! so she was in a lot of pain i thought then they said she was on a morphine drip which means you could have that stuff turn to the rite and have some1 saw off your left arm with a hack saw by hand and you would not know the difference so i wished that they were out of morphine but he had included that they had enough to keep that rib from hurting on the way to the hospitall.

so the next day i was still there because the tree was in front of her parents room window! so after they both left for work at about ten o clock i got down and went to school and on the way i dumped out the jar on brooks house front yard and dropped the jar there too! i figured it would mean sumthin to her! so i went to school and at lunch i found 5 or 6 of her ex boyfriends and i got them to play truth or dare but all seperately at different times and i dared all of them to play truth or dare with all of brooks friends and to make them be all of their slaves! then i told them to make that same mix and make all of those girls eat those mixes and that i would tell them what to tell their new slaves to do so basicly i had 6 slaves with 6 slaves which were brooks friends so i had brook in my hands and i needed something to tell them! so i told them to get the girls to dare brook to switch it around and make herself my slave and that would be a while so i had to wait untill she was out of the hospital so find what happens then!

if yall have ideas give them to me so the next part will be better!

www.myspace.com/jess_is_that_dude
the dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007, 12:25 PM   #23
2doctor

no ideas but kepp it up because its bril
2doctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007, 09:12 PM   #24
userben
getDare Sweetheart

your plain back fires and you some how she ends up gitting all of your slaves and you and she make you her bottom slave
Old 06-12-2007, 12:47 PM   #25
x_daringbaby

Could you use proper grammer and spelling? It makes it harder to read if you write improperly. Please and thank you!
x_daringbaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2007, 01:02 PM   #26
userben
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by x_daringbaby View Post
Could you use proper grammer and spelling? It makes it harder to read if you write improperly. Please and thank you!
lol dont bitch just be happy we have people willing to write these story which can take a long time just be happy we have willing people to take the time to make storys like this
Old 06-12-2007, 02:16 PM   #27
sxcm

to be fair she was only offering advice and was very polite. great story by the way keep it up!
sxcm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 10:09 AM   #28
2doctor

Cool

its brilant and keep it up please
2doctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007, 11:00 AM   #29
x_daringbaby

Quote:
Originally Posted by userben View Post
lol dont bitch just be happy we have people willing to write these story which can take a long time just be happy we have willing people to take the time to make storys like this
I was just giving advice. More people would read it if it were easier to read. My god, jeez. The story's great, but the grammer and spelling is atrocious.
x_daringbaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2007, 10:17 AM   #30
steve.tarr

Send a message via AIM to steve.tarr Send a message via MSN to steve.tarr Send a message via Yahoo to steve.tarr
Default keep up the good work.

i would love 2 see you succeed in making her your slave. keep up the great work
steve.tarr is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk