Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 02-08-2022, 05:54 AM   #1
Miss Bex

Star 1 Female Weight Busters!

I've been thinking about this idea for a while, and thought I would offer it out and see if anyone was interested... So here it is...

The Female Weight Busters Club!

The idea is to help females who would like to change their weight... be it up or down as both are important in their own way...

Think of me as your 'consultant' - we would confirm your current weight and discuss where you wanted to get to and in what timescale... setup a plan and check in points... things like daily / weekly exercises... eating caps on bad foods... minimum amounts of water you should drink... maybe something that is really bad will be completely off limits!

Of course... if you fail to meet a check in target... or break a rule there would be a punishment... but then again... keep to it and maybe you'll get a treat! Punishments and treats will vary from person to person based on their likes and dislikes - but that's all part of the tailored plan!

If there's enough uptake maybe a KIK group for all participants to collaborate and encourage each other maybe a development...

What will be required from a Weight Buster...

You should have a willingness and want to meet your targets... know and be prepared it'll be hard work... with some fun and games along the way... be committed... be willing to send pictures in underwear and the scales regularly so we can monitor and revel in your progress!

Sound like something you want to get involved with? Send me a PM... tell me what you want to aim for... ask me questions... everything starts with a chat... a chat doesn't mean you're locked in!

Take care!

Miss B!

Depends: Pics / Skype / Audio

Limits: Permanent, mess, heavy pain, blood, scat, heavy anal, public, social media

KIK: missbexc
If you're going to add me tell me your ASL, why you are adding me and what you are looking for...
I do not add people who do not include this information!
Miss Bex is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to Miss Bex for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
exercise, exercise control, weight, weight gain, weight loss