Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-18-2016, 10:05 PM   #1
Secret-Diapers

Post Ruin my diapers please?

I'm looking for a few requests of what to do tomorrow morning in my diapers, I have the house to myself for the majority of the day and I want to be humiliated. I have been using bulking power all day and I have purchased some suppositories.

I am willing to go into the public and mess myself! I would like some requests of how, where, and when!

Likes: Diaper messing, humiliation, desperation, staying messy, bondage, feet.

Dislikes:
Pain, public nudity.

Limits: Family/friends, Illegal, poop eating.
Secret-Diapers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2016, 10:07 PM   #2
ftm.boy

Mess yourself while looking at different diapers (like you're trying to decide which ones to buy) in a store. Do you best to make it obvious what is happening. Do not buy the diapers, do not immediately leave the store. Make sure that you push your mess around so its in the front of your diaper too. Spend at least 30 minutes in the store, then you can drive home (unless someone else wants to add to this).

Likes: humiliation, degredation, body spanking (pussy, ass only), urethral play/insertions, food/drink control (sometimes), task control

Limits: pics, blood, obvious public, feminization, anal, nipple/chest play

I have clothespins, spanker, and other household goods.
ftm.boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2016, 10:11 PM   #3
Secret-Diapers

Quote:
Originally Posted by ftm.boy View Post
Mess yourself while looking at different diapers (like you're trying to decide which ones to buy) in a store. Do you best to make it obvious what is happening. Do not buy the diapers, do not immediately leave the store. Make sure that you push your mess around so its in the front of your diaper too. Spend at least 30 minutes in the store, then you can drive home (unless someone else wants to add to this).
I have a variety of stores around here, most are not within walking distance and I do not have a car. I am in an apartment complex and I do have to get the mail. Do you have any more requests?
Secret-Diapers is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
diaper dare, poo control